What's new

Iran to supply Russia with “hundreds” of Drones

Why not...Iran is world's no3 Drone power after US and China...Russia came to Drone game a bit late and not in full gear..Iran in other hand started her Drone program in 1980s..capture of American RQ and wreckage of Global hawk brought down by Iran has accelerated Iran's development by decades..

I thought Turkey was after the u.s.

Right now they have a serious lack of inventory that they need to fill up. and don't have time to wait for development and serial production

well, yes, also the "1000 drones news". Its all about time. Me is eager to see the first drone vids from north of kherson

Seems like the package includes stealth Shaheds. Production capacity is 20-23/year. Iran can supply the 20-30 out of the current fleet of ~50 from its own Arsenal and produce the same number for itself in 1-1.5 years.

View attachment 862817
Lol, they aren't stealth. We easily detected and shot them down.

Lol, they aren't stealth. We easily detected and shot them down.
nobody claim the propeller ones or the one with skids are stealth , the blades themselves are radar reflectors . the claim about stealth are about the jet powered full size ones that retract their landing gear or the smaller get powered one without landing gear

by the way you still had to fly a jet close to those not stealthy one to get a lock on them , which is not the case about traditional drone like shahed-129.
the last time i checked you had to rely on F-35 radar to get a lock as when you used a F-16 you nearly shot yourself down

Last edited:
nobody claim the propeller ones or the one with skids are stealth , the blades themselves are radar reflectors . the claim about stealth are about the jet powered full size ones that retract their landing gear or the smaller get powered one without landing gear

by the way you still had to fly a get close to those not stealthy one to get a lock on them , which is not the case about traditional drone like shahed-129.
the last time i checked you had to rely on F-35 radar to get a lock as when you used a F-16 you nearly shot yourself down
I don't think he understands, stealth doesn't mean invisible, just means harder to tracker and target.

Go f-u-c-k your mother, you bestial inbred wog of a kikeroach. Your mutt lineage began when your whore great-grandmother got her jussy raped during some pogrom in a ghetto, kek. Take a look at your shithole country, simian sand nigger - the bulk of it is desert, including the infamous negev.

"We shoot down all drone but no shoot quadcuckter, eloheinu!"; shitskin hebrew, Hezbollah alone sends fixed wing reconnaissance UAVs thrice a month into your shithole's airspace, HEH. Iran has flown overflown the Shahed-171 and the smaller Shahed-191 close to 50 times in and out your ADIZ alone and penetrated some your airspace on three different occasions with it. The 4 shootdowns you had occurred over four years and two of those only because the zogmutt amerikwan subhumans alerted you (and you engaged with F-35s, not your "muh kang david sling" or muh "arrow-3").
No stealth?😥

I don't think he understands, stealth doesn't mean invisible, just means harder to tracker and target.
Stealthy drones are literally supposed to be invisible on radar, yet we detected them even before they
Go f-u-c-k your mother, you bestial inbred wog of a kikeroach. Your mutt lineage began when your whore great-grandmother got her jussy raped during some pogrom in a ghetto, kek. Take a look at your shithole country, simian sand nigger - the bulk of it is desert, including the infamous negev.

"We shoot down all drone but no shoot quadcuckter, eloheinu!"; shitskin hebrew, Hezbollah alone sends fixed wing reconnaissance UAVs thrice a month into your shithole's airspace, HEH. Iran has flown overflown the Shahed-171 and the smaller Shahed-191 close to 50 times in and out your ADIZ alone and penetrated some your airspace on three different occasions with it. The 4 shootdowns you had occurred over four years and two of those only because the zogmutt amerikwan subhumans alerted you (and you engaged with F-35s, not your "muh kang david sling" or muh "arrow-3").
@waz Are you guys going to ban that guy or nah lmao

Stealthy drones are literally supposed to be invisible on radar, yet we detected them even before they

He is Indian...claims to be Iranian..He talks like that due to his upbringing in slums of India...Iranians do not talk like that to enemy or friend...

He is Indian...claims to be Iranian..He talks like that due to his upbringing in slums of India...Iranians do not talk like that to enemy or friend...
ROFL, you cuck, why don't you tongue his filthy arse crack too now?

Before he gets his dunking in the Mediterranean, you ought to submerged in Bering Sea first (with an anchor chained around your ankles).

@BlessedKingOfLonging your language is just insane. Stop swearing and abusing him for no reason.
This guy is not Iranian and does not know Farsi. He used to go with @PersianNinja.

I have told him we cannot tolerate this language when he cannot even speak Persian.

See above

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom