What's new

Iran to supply Russia with “hundreds” of Drones

You don't get it, in other words, your kind of subhumans don't deserve any type of sympathy, I'm sure you are used to cope with it 😁.
No one asks for your sympathy, it's your Palestinians that cry about genocide lol

Russian site today
"Sources report the signing of an agreement between Iran and Russia on the supply of attack drones"
https://en.topwar.ru/200285-istochn...ossiej-o-postavkah-udarnyh-bespilotnikov.html

Source is Elijah Magnier. Originally during Syrian civil war he was a good source then he just began making repeated outlandish claims. A pro-resistance source whose credibility is now in question due to his repeated optimistic claims. I take everything he says with a pinch of salt these days.

Here is his claim (straight from article):

According to Magier, Iran and Russia allegedly agreed to supply one thousand Iranian Shahed 129 drones, and possibly Shahed 191.

That is a bit absurd of a number.

Source is Elijah Magnier. Originally during Syrian civil war he was a good source then he just began making repeated outlandish claims. A pro-resistance source whose credibility is now in question due to his repeated optimistic claims. I take everything he says with a pinch of salt these days.

According to Magier, Iran and Russia allegedly agreed to supply one thousand Iranian Shahed 129 drones, and possibly Shahed 191.

now i understand when @jhungary was talking about Russia carpet bombing Ukraine what was the plan of Russia for doing such thing

You don't have a state, you are just another occupier with a shelf-life. History is not your friend and has a tendency to repeat itself, getting worse each time.
Did you hear about the attack on a bus in Jerusalem by a Palestinian insurgent recently?

7 injured, including a pregnant one and all that with a home-made gun, kek.

For platforms like those, certainly. I would think they'd supply more Ababil-2s given the numbers.

Then again, it may be that this is a contract negotiated for supply of 1,000 drones, not the number delivered.

Last edited:
No one asks for your sympathy, it's your Palestinians that cry about genocide lol
0        tsApp Image 2022-08-12 at 3.01.46 PM.jpeg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom