What's new

Iran to supply Russia with “hundreds” of Drones

Those are not his findings, those are MI 6 data conveyed to the ukrainian govermnt. He is only publicly exposing it

Russia might need KAMAN-22. Thats some serious Fire power and E-warfare capabilities right there.

View attachment 867851
View attachment 867849
Those are one of the more capable drones that Mr. Azarmehr stated Iran might provide to Russia if they play nice with some tech transfer for Iran, but otherwise the wide bodied craft and the rq 170 derivatives are being kept close to Iran's chest for the time being. Anyway, the mohajers and ababils and karrars can answer all of Russia's needs in Ukraine.

To whom it may concern: Arestovych has a reputation of being a clown of rarely seen proportions (even more so than his boss Zelensky) with a marked habit of talking certified, real nonsense almost around the clock. Ask any Russian who's been following the events in Ukraine.

In fact Arestovych out of all people making the claim shouldn't be a cause for celebration to those of us who'd like this story about Iranian UAV's to be true. If it is inaccurate though (and Iran issued a denial suggesting it's fake news), Arestovych's statement will warrant a summons of the Ukrainian ambassador by Iran's Foreign Ministry.
Is the Russian Konashenkov better than him? He's also clown who lies constantly and extremely clumsily

US says there is no sign of delivery of Iranian drone to Russia. a low life Ukrainian politician says he has information of their use in the war! after our leader backed Russian move, Ukrainian are more bold in supporting Israel and spreading their propaganda.

Is the Russian Konashenkov better than him? He's also clown who lies constantly and extremely clumsily

An account created just today, with Maltese flags and a female username (similar to another pro-NATO handle which surfaced recently and if I'm not mistaken was banned), rushing to the Iranian section in order to take a jab at Russia. How surprising... not.

Either way, Konashenkov has no bearing on the issue of supposed Iranian drone supplies to Russia.

All I want is my Iranian compatriots, and our non-Iranian friends here to know how untrustworthy the source of that statement is (to which you admitted), and that since it's Arestovych we're talking about, chances are that the story about 40+ Iranian UAV's being in service with Russian forces in Ukraine right now is fake news.

US says there is no sign of delivery of Iranian drone to Russia. a low life Ukrainian politician says he has information of their use in the war! after our leader backed Russian move, Ukrainian are more bold in supporting Israel and spreading their propaganda.

Friends here are sometimes quick to rejoice over statements like these, but if they knew more about the source as well as about background events, they'd b probablye a little more conservative in their assessment. It's in part a consequence of the rise of so-called "social media", an ideal tool for the spread of NATO / zionist fake news, propaganda and psy-ops.

Last edited:
Me think if there are iranian drones in Ukraine we will see them first working north of Kherson.

Meanwhile me think Russia is not in need of buying iranian drones

DEPUTY PRIME MINISTER BORISOV ON THE STATE OF RUSSIAN MILITARY DRONES​

In a recent interview with Russia’s RBC TV channel, Deputy Prime Minister Yuri Borisov discussed the current state of Russian military drone development and acquisition. When asked about the capabilities of Turkish-made Akinci long-range military drones, he noted that Russia’s own Orion medium-altitude, long-endurance and Altius high-altitude, long-endurance attack drones could carry antiship missiles for greater mission effectiveness. Borisov noted that a drone payload capacity is key in modern conflict, remarking that Russia’s own UAV-based antiship missiles can have a range of up to 300 kilometers.

Borisov also stressed that Russia will increase mass production of military drones that are compatible with, or even better than, the much-discussed Turkish Bayraktar TB2 drone operated by the Ukrainian military against Russian forces. The deputy prime minister also asserted that Russia is closing the gap with leading drone-using powers, and is rapidly developing different drone types for the military, such as reconnaissance, strike, tactical, operational, and operational-tactical versions. He acknowledged that Russia is behind the mass-scale use and introduction of such drones, noting that his country’s involvement in Syria served as a major impetus for military UAV development and fielding.

While the Russian military is operating Orion drones over Ukraine in a limited capacity, the Altius is still undergoing final evaluation by the MOD. Billed as one of the two largest military UAVs in Russia—alongside the Okhotnik blended-wing UCAV—the Altius could add significant range and munitions capacity to Russia’s growing combat drone fleet, if its manufacturing is scaled up by the Russian defense industry."

It really says something that after 30 years of military embargo on Iran, that Iran has managed to stay relevant and even grow in the military domain albiet in only a few key sectors.

I'm starting to believe it considering the recent developments in military cooperation between Russia and Iran, seems to me a strategically important cooperative agreement was made.

Tech transfer of Kanupous satellite is no joke.

Back
Top Bottom