What's new

Iran to Purchase Sukhoi-30 Fighter Jets From Russia

Or maybe Russians accept to deliver s300 and even offer s400 when they found out Bavar is real deal

I'm sure if we test Q313 , then Russians will be ready to sell Su30 to us , immediately ....
Good ties and money make the deal go through

Good ties and money make the deal go through
not always ... when Russians knew that we need something and other potential sellers ( West ) won't sell it to us , they won't sell easily or sell it with unfair term ( price , condition , quality and quantity ) ....

It's not really that hard to understand:

In 2010 Russia refused to sell S-300s, Iran began working on a domestic system. In 2016 now it's almost completed, while after the nuclear deal, Russia also agreed to supply the S-300s it once refused to sell. These are 2 separate issues.

Its better not use simple take on Russian decision for postponement of S-300 supply. Russian decision was taken under presidency of Dmitry Medvedev, who was more western leaning leader. Putin is completely different leader and has different strategic vision for Russia.

That being said, Iran can negotiate some sort of assembly/manufacturing/joint production capacity as part of A deal with Russia. That will give Iran opportunity to know more and take own capability to next stage. If you think of it, market for Russian made aircraft will increase within ME and northern Africa. And Russia will try to expand its current capacity to deal with increasing demand. Iran with already existing resource and capability can be good candidate for financial and technical partnership.

not always ... when Russians knew that we need something and other potential sellers ( West ) won't sell it to us , they won't sell easily or sell it with unfair term ( price , condition , quality and quantity ) ....
But u guys hv good relations wd Russia and long term relationships doesn't stuck on these issues even handing over Iranians air base to Russia a lap explain alot to the world so don't worry!

But u guys hv good relations wd Russia and long term relationships doesn't stuck on these issues even handing over Iranians air base to Russia a lap explain alot to the world so don't worry!

Russians are divided in forigen affairs ... some of them want to be in westerns camp and some of them in eastern camp and some of them want to revive soviet glory ( from international power perspective ) ...
we made a deal about S300 and pay the price in 2007 . but russians didn't honor their promise and froze the deal with some fancy excuse ...
we bought 24 Mig 29A from them in 1990 but till today , they refused to sell us spare parts and our 27 year old Mig 29A were grounded till 3 years ago ( from 2013 we are overhaul these fighters with by our own ) ...

If it wasn't for western Sanction on them , they wouldn't give us S300s ...

Russians are divided in forigen affairs ... some of them want to be in westerns camp and some of them in eastern camp and some of them want to revive soviet glory ( from international power perspective ) ...
we made a deal about S300 and pay the price in 2007 . but russians didn't honor their promise and froze the deal with some fancy excuse ...
we bought 24 Mig 29A from them in 1990 but till today , they refused to sell us spare parts and our 27 year old Mig 29A were grounded till 3 years ago ( from 2013 we are overhaul these fighters with by our own ) ...

Okie iran need to make good relations with other countries to deal with this ... like china is good option,pak china and iran can make some sense together

Hmm, this is probably good step in short term till Iranian designed fighter ready.

At first Iam not Iranian, and Iam not great fan of your governement, nevertheless, I appreciate very well its anti imperialism stance. Especially under President Ahmadinejad.
Russian decision was taken under presidency of Dmitry Medvedev, who was more western leaning leader. Putin is completely different leader and has different strategic vision for Russia.
If you consider Putin is different than Medvedev U are wrong. The Russia's leaders are a group, an entity, and those who that lead the foreign, and defense policiy is the FSB. Most of the FSB members chosen among the elites, that did two coups, one in 1991, and the other 1993. There is no differences between Medvedev, PUtin, Ivanov, Lavrov, Choigu etc..

That being said, Iran can negotiate some sort of assembly/manufacturing/joint production capacity...
Indeed with another country than Russia.

The leaders are near all pro-westerners, in the expense of the population.

It is a lesson, actual russian leaders are not reliable.

...we bought 24 Mig 29A from them in 1990 but till today , they refused to sell us spare parts and our 27 year old Mig 29A were grounded till 3 years ago ( from 2013 we are overhaul these fighters with by our own ) ...

In spite of many difficulties China is becoming a real super power. It is worth to give up cooperation with Russia until true honnest leaders will be in power at the Kremlin, and choose China instead.
Its success regarding J-11 are real, and could be an interesting option for Iran. The Bavar 373 was developped thanks to the help of China, and North Korea.
The J-11 D with its vector thrust is equal as SU-35, but regarding avionic, the chinese fighter is more sophisticated than the SU-35. The J-31 once it is ready would be an oppurtinity for Iran.
Once Iran will get 200 if not 300 J-11 no one will dare to attack it.

The Bavar 373 was developped thanks to the help of China, and North Korea.

You have evidence for this nonesense or you're pulling that statement randomly out of your behind?
Iran does not need the help of China or Nkorea( lol are you serious?) or anyone else for that matter in air defence sector, Bavar 373 is purely indigenous as stated even by Janes international of all places, so don't comment crap.

so don't comment crap.
First of all, U are not the owner of this forum, and I have the right to say what I want, if these assertions are logical are
argued, and they are.
...as stated even by Janes international of all places,...
For a long time ago Janes as most of the western press are not a reliable sources. Janes is Israel, Janes does not have any objectivity, they are anti Iranians.
Hence I could not take even a small attention of their articles. And you talked about ...crap statements...?

You have evidence for this nonesense or you're pulling that statement randomly out of your behind?
I don't speak randomly as you. If you do have a litlle a culture, and if U could try to use a little bit your brain, a little bit I say, U will remember that Iran was under a hard blockade. A blockade that never occured in history, except for Gaza
As it is said above, Iran could not access at any technology around the world. Technology if you don't know it, U could not invent it, unless you get an abnormal brain like yours. U must to import it. During these last decades only two sources were availlable for Iran, North Korea -tools machinery-, and China. Many of iranians weapons look like chinese's ones.
In the 2000's China and Iran signed a big contract of Gaz, the value was around 100 billions $. For that reason most of serious experts around the world consider that Iran and China cooperated in many areas.

First of all, U are not the owner of this forum, and I have the right to say what I want, if these assertions are logical are
argued, and they are.

For a long time ago Janes as most of the western press are not a reliable sources. Janes is Israel, Janes does not have any objectivity, they are anti Iranians.
Hence I could not take even a small attention of their articles. And you talked about ...crap statements...?

I don't speak randomly as you. If you do have a litlle a culture, and if U could try to use a little bit your brain, a little bit I say, U will remember that Iran was under a hard blockade. A blockade that never occured in history, except for Gaza
As it is said above, Iran could not access at any technology around the world. Technology if you don't know it, U could not invent it, unless you get an abnormal brain like yours. U must to import it. During these last decades only two sources were availlable for Iran, North Korea -tools machinery-, and China. Many of iranians weapons look like chinese's ones.
In the 2000's China and Iran signed a big contract of Gaz, the value was around 100 billions $. For that reason most of serious experts around the world consider that Iran and China cooperated in many areas.

You basically replied with bunch of crap and provided not an iota of evidence for that nonsensical statement, you basically tried to bury it by replying with bunch of gibberish.

Iran is very advanced in missile and radar sector and requires no help in this field. It does not need to import anything in this field.
Next time don't make a statement that you can't back and then you wont make yourself look retarded.

Many of iranians weapons look like chinese's ones.

What "many weapons"? The only thing Iran has that looks Chinese was some cruise missile i.e "Noor" which only looks same on the outside, it even uses a completely Iranian engine, radar etc.

Janes have always been biased towards Iran, given the chance they always claimed some Iranian product is based on this or that foreign hardware etc, however, this time, even they admitted Bavar is uniquely Iranian system. This is the point, even Iranian enemy sources whom have historically been biased towards Iran had to state the obvious, but you're too dumb to understand that it seems. Furthermore, Janes international is a much better source than a kid like you whom can't even spell properly or provide an iota of evidence for their pathetic claim (then again how could you?if you had evidence, then the statement would not be pathetic, would it?).

Last edited:
Iran does not need the help of China or Nkorea( lol are you serious?) or anyone else for that matter in air defence sector, Bavar 373 is purely indigenous as stated even by Janes international of all places, so don't comment crap.

As I said : loser's logic !

A failed state like NK helped us in developing B-373!?

& China ... I cant understand why these people trying to connect iranian developments to countries like russia , china and NK ... such a good friends ha !? sharing strategic technologies with iran !? for what!?

seems american bros also dying to help us !

I mean sayyad 2 launchers !!!

they also crash landed their advanced drone in iran to help our aerospace industry !!!

:D

As I said : loser's logic !

A failed state like NK helped us in developing B-373!?

& China ... I cant understand why these people trying to connect iranian developments to countries like russia , china and NK ... such a good friends ha !? sharing strategic technologies with iran !? for what!?

seems american bros also dying to help us !

I mean sayyad 2 launchers !!!

they also crash landed their advanced drone in iran to help our aerospace industry !!!

:D

They love having brain farts. Anyone can make claims, here I will do it:
"American F-22 was developed with help of Japan". It's one thing to make a claim, but to substantiate it is something else entirely. As you can see from that guy, he has the mental capabilities of a 12 year old kid it seems. They make claims but their rationale for evidence is more ridiculous than the statement they're trying to defend.

Would be great to see India and Iran training in 5 years time in Sukhoi jets.

Here is to hope that day comes :cheers:

With all the UN requirements met , I don't see why Iran cannot import planes

We have some JF17 thunder for sale

Back
Top Bottom