What's new

Iran to ‘blow up heart’ of Israel if attacked

Hating Israel is Palestine's only growth industry and constitutes it's raison d'etre for the Islamic world.

this constitutes an anti arabist remark

Anti-Arabism is prejudice or hostility against Arabs. Anti-Arab sentiment may be expressed in negative stereotypes. This happens, in particular, when Arabs are deindividualized and portrayed as intolerant, backward and violent, while positive aspects of Arab culture are ignored.

Israel is just like a Jewish Taliban State.

Fact just ask any orthodox Jewish rabbi. A belief in the restoration of the Jews based on Jewish or Christian scripture and theology aka Zionist rant. Taliban want the same but they want the whole world lol

You're either sadly mis-informed or very, very stupid. Possibly both but that's an utterly revealing comment which merits little more from me.

Miss informed far from it. I went to Tel Aviv on my British passport courtesy of my parents and they did not even let me in because i had a Muslim name.

"Logic" you patently are not and I won't engage further lunacy.

Fact is stranger than fiction. Just ask those whom you call self hating Jews.

No sane person would likely even utter such given the magnitude and meaning of Jerusalem for all three religions.
Can your "logic" decipher what that therefore makes Ahmadinejad?

Ahmadinejad can be classed as an Evangelist extremist.:lol:

We're finished conversing, madam, as you've little of worth to offer for myself. Avoid me as I shall you and we'll both be better off for it.

The Truth Shall set you free.

Last edited:
Sorry to upset you lads.

I didn't call Israel a taliban state...

...and it doesn't remotely resemble such.

As to your issues with Israel. Bummer for you.

Quit talking out of your fourth point of contact and make war upon them instead of fighting them to the last Palestinian.

Israel has a lot of growth industries and competes successfully across a range of markets.

Hating Israel is Palestine's only growth industry and constitutes it's raison d'etre for the Islamic world.

Typical Zionist spokesman comments full of hate for innocent Palestinians. Israel is run by US and not the other way round make no mistake about it.
Only reason US protects Israel is if there is no Israel there is no Evangelist Extremism

I do wonder what he considers the heart of Israel? Lobing missiles at Jerusalem would be as abhorent to Muslims as it would be to Jews.

And why do you think I don't give a Messiah damn about Jews? I would trade all of them for a dollar?

You have your "figures of speech" and I have mine, professor. Nevertheless, you should watch your words - some are not called for.

An unknown percentage of Jews are neo-cons/Likudniks. And my personal guess is that it's not the majority.

And do not substitute nationality with ethnicity - as in Israelis and Jews.

You can carry a sword, but you don't have to be crass.

That says a lot about yourself... Iran is a country, not a MAN...

anyway, five of your muslim partners tried to wipe out Israel from the map,despite having really deep pockets, the couldnt even touch Israel.:yahoo:

I would say "Arab" partners, who thought the best time to charge was after puffing some Hashish ... :-)flame:)

You have your "figures of speech" and I have mine, professor. Nevertheless, you should watch your words - some are not called for.

An unknown percentage of Jews are neo-cons/Likudniks. And my personal guess is that it's not the majority.

And do not substitute nationality with ethnicity - as in Israelis and Jews.

You can carry a sword, but you don't have to be crass.

I don't have a problems with the neo-cons or whatever the goyums like to fancy about. When they start making MY dollars lose value, I won't blink an eye to throw all of them into furnace.

I don't have a problems with the neo-cons or whatever the goyums like to fancy about. When they start making MY dollars lose value, I won't blink an eye to throw all of them into furnace.

YOU, Goy or not, and "YOUR $" will get owned by SOMEONE sooner or later - Joos or no Juice.

Materialists like you always go down - in due time - without exception.

:cheers:

...sad ..... :coffee:

If Jew will rule in Palestine , Jesus will come ... I wonder what will be the frist thing he will say to all the religious soliders that killed ppl due to war in Iraq/Afghanistan , and racism in Israel , most western medias shows these documentaries now and then , how Jesus will come and save every one , once Israel controls vast areas of what we know call Middle east.

One of the prophesies I read on evengelical sites is that some river in iraq will dry up or something etc , and you guess it now why US is in Iraq so they can fulfill this propheshy ... hey its not me search google -

I rest my case -

This is why US supports Israel -

And secondly jewish scientist were involved in making the bomb that ended the war.

I see it on TV here in west now and then -

No wonder they overlook even when Israel commits war crims , acknowledged by UN

But even with that stated, alot of Jewish people are pretty normal just the few extremist , they pass on the extremism to their children and so the cycle continues.

In ways they are not different from Talibans

What a sad state we live in now our world , tsk tsk

...sad ..... :coffee:

If Jew will rule in Palestine , Jesus will come ... I wonder what will be the frist thing he will say to all the religious soliders that killed ppl due to war in Iraq/Afghanistan , and racism in Israel

I rest my case -

This is why US supports Israel -

And secondly jewish scientist were involved in making the bomb that ended the war.

No suspense there. They can't answer. When Michael Moore asked them who would Jesus bomb, all those republicrats couldn't answer.

No, it's not about Jesus. Jews believe their God is much bigger, and Jesus is just Jewish. Make no mistake about it. Some Jew believe they need to have whole of Jerusalem in order to witness their Jew God to return.

The bomb didn't end the war. It's 22 millions Russian lives that help decisively end the war.

@WarProfessor

Whats with your jew hating? Not all Jews are Israelis and there are many jews who condemn Israeli policies. The Gaza war crimes report was written by a South African Zionist !

Having said that, Iranian minister said that IF Israle attacks Iran, THEN they will attack Israel. And frankly speaking if Israeli govt. is so irresponsible then Iran has the right to attack back in self-defence as per the UN charter for the right to self-defence.

And why is the US protecting Pakistan despite knowing that Pakistanis hate Americans?

US is not protecting Pakistan it is just trying to control a Nuclear State that Israel feels nervous about.

Death to :sniper:Israel

Last edited:
@WarProfessor

Whats with your jew hating? Not all Jews are Israelis and there are many jews who condemn Israeli policies. The Gaza war crimes report was written by a South African Zionist !

Having said that, Iranian minister said that IF Israle attacks Iran, THEN they will attack Israel. And frankly speaking if Israeli govt. is so irresponsible then Iran has the right to attack back in self-defence as per the UN charter for the right to self-defence.

How much of that trillions you printed you are willing to share with me before I will make an extra effort about this good Jew bad Jew stuff?
No money, no honey.

How about you release your claws on the US money print press, walk out of your goyum shadows, and prove to the rest of the world each and everyone of you are indeed supergirls? Trust me, if indeed you are, I can live with it.

Observe international laws, as you are not above it, also obey UN resolutions.

You can't simply roll back 2000 years history and claim land. The world has already made a very generous gesture toward you to allow the existence of Israel. Be grateful and don't be greedy.

Natural growth problems? You stack you little Jew babies up in Israel.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom