What's new

Iran to ‘blow up heart’ of Israel if attacked

I must say!

Nikal kar Khaankahon se Ada kar Rasm e Shabbiri !!

I wish this Energy makes its place in the hearts & minds of the fools sitting right now in Islamabad too.

Love Iran Death for Israel

See the courage in the eyes of an unarmed Palestinian Kid facing a Coward Israeli Soldier!!

8e85ecb35401d4b77d75b54e3f84c0e2.jpg

even if Israel returned to the 1967 borders there will never be peace. Hamas, Hezbollah, and Iran will not allow it.

Hamas has offered a 50 year ceasefire pending Israel stops its illegal activities such as the Gaza blockade etc Indeed prior the recent Gaza massacre it was Israel who broke the ceasefire whilst Hamas tried it’s utmost not to brake it by actually fighting some groups who were trying to fire on Israelis.

Please refer to Avi Shalims piece in the Guardian – he is a Jewish oxford professor who once served in the Israeli army.

Hezbullah is simply a freedom fighting force trying to rid Lebanon of Israeli occupation.

I don’t see why Iran would be against such peace.

Have a nice day

Attacking Iran would be drastic but who knows the How much Yankees are desperate to enforce the NEW WORLD ORDER.

I must say!

Nikal kar Khaankahon se Ada kar Rasm e Shabbiri !!

I wish this Energy makes its place in the hearts & minds of the fools sitting right now in Islamabad too.

Love Iran Death for Israel

See the courage in the eyes of an unarmed Palestinian Kid facing a Coward Israeli Soldier!!

8e85ecb35401d4b77d75b54e3f84c0e2.jpg

Wars are not just won by `courage in the eyes` bud...
have some lemon drink (shikanjawi lool , as its very hot)...
this is the real deall..... brain and courage which Israelis have tons-

Last edited by a moderator:
Saint,

Your posts does not reflect the path to peace. The idea is not to harp on who is stronger militarily, war means a lost cause be it for Iran or Israel. Am sure this world still have a few sane minds which can bring them together.

We must (all of us) in our own way, make an effort to send a message that what is happening is not in favor of humanity.

PS: This post is in no way meant to reprimand your approach, am sure all of us have different perspectives.

Let's give peace a chance it deserves.

Cheers All.
TC
(Newbie here, hello to all)

Idle saber rattling, more for the gallery than the target audience.

Iran is not the 1st country to threaten Israel nor will it be the last.Its strange that while there are nations like Iran who make such noises there also exist nations like Egypt who have cut a deal on the side and made their peace.

Megalomania does not help.

Idle saber rattling, more for the gallery than the target audience.

Iran is not the 1st country to threaten Israel nor will it be the last.Its strange that while there are nations like Iran who make such noises there also exist nations like Egypt who have cut a deal on the side and made their peace.

Megalomania does not help.

Exactly, "Saber Rattling" are the key words. People in power like to make noises, it keeps them going. I don't think a certain section can reflect the thinking of an entire nation.

However, all said and done this is a never ending struggle and the only people who will get hurt are the bystanders. We need a new generation of thinkers, solutions exist for any problems cuz we are creating them and we can solve them.

Anyways, pop-corn time :pop:

even if Israel returned to the 1967 borders there will never be peace. Hamas, Hezbollah, and Iran will not allow it.

Even if Israel kept doing what it is doing, it would only spur more rage, more hatred, more unrest and instability in the region. So you want to say there so way out? Abiding the international and UN resolutions is not an option to gain peace?

Saint,

Your posts does not reflect the path to peace. The idea is not to harp on who is stronger militarily, war means a lost cause be it for Iran or Israel. Am sure this world still have a few sane minds which can bring them together.

We must (all of us) in our own way, make an effort to send a message that what is happening is not in favor of humanity.

PS: This post is in no way meant to reprimand your approach, am sure all of us have different perspectives.

Let's give peace a chance it deserves.
(Newbie here, hello to all)

Buddy do U think the big guys in Iarsel want war? DONT they want to
see their country more developed?
the thing is its a problem with ahmidinijad (or which evr way U spe;lll his name bro) hes a staunch muslim .... more like an extremist... he said id Iran has N.weapons he `l do blah blah to Israel.
israel had enough... dont U see their frustrartion all teh countries around it are/were hostile aginst it I think Israelis ran out of juice... wANT stop confront everyone and want to end it once and for all....every country is not india :)

This war will be inevitable if Iran pursues the bomb. I know this forum is dominated by muslims so we will see a lot of support for Iran here. But let there be no doubt of what will happen in such a war, Israel will triumph. Might be bitter for some to accept here, but thats the reality. The arab/sunnis states will just sit and watch. Infact, the Saudis will probably cheer the Israelis on.

The United States doesn't want this war to happen but it will reluctantly get involved because Iran has threatened to mine the strait of Hormuz (where 40% of the world's oil goes through). The US will destroy the Iranian navy very swiftly.

This war will be inevitable if Iran pursues the bomb. I know this forum is dominated by muslims so we will see a lot of support for Iran here. But let there be no doubt of what will happen in such a war, Israel will triumph. Might be bitter for some to accept here, but thats the reality. The arab/sunnis states will just sit and watch. Infact, the Saudis will probably cheer the Israelis on.

The United States doesn't want this war to happen but it will reluctantly get involved because Iran has threatened to mine the strait of Hormuz (where 40% of the world's oil goes through). The US will destroy the Iranian navy very swiftly.

Sorry mate I fail to see what your understanding of victory is.

Iraq will and afghanistan will be attacked by the iranians where all the american troops are fighting or based. Alliances with the taliban and al-qaida will be sought. You will be looking at excessive american casualties because I believe the iranians will view this as a battle for their very existence. A force the size of desert storm may be required and the strait of homuz under such a situation will be under constant attack causing havoc on oil supplies to the world and hence a global crisis.
Their will be no victor, just a massive global crisis and a hell of alot of terrrorist attacks.
I agree with you that Israel will attack if the bomb is pursued, the question is response , from iran. If iran decides to unleash all it,s long range rockets towards israel in one massive strike, israel will only be able to intercept a handfull at the most. A country the size of israel could even be wiped out by a biological or chemical attack in response to a nuclear attack by israel.

Don't you all know that "A Barking dog seldom bite";)

You better think again before babbling? Will you? All of you Israel lovers wait and see what is going to happend to Israel if their leaders do anything stupid! Hell... They couldnt even defeat Hezballah! Not to mentioned their failures to capture Gaza! LOL!

Dont be naive! Iraq only had a Reactor and that was unprotected! Now tell me how Israel going to attack Iran with more than 50 underground facilities?! Sain n sinner or whatever you are a bit of study before you say anything is a good thing you know? Because you will continue to embarrass yourself! I can see because of your hatred with people of Pakistan youre defending Israel but know that they dont care! So try some other way to provoke them! MKEY?!

Last edited:
Well the iranian pres is crazy we still don't know if he is all mouth or will his mouth turn in to action! as far as israel is concerned they do have brains and are inded a very strong force cuz of the help daddy uncle sam ! who knows wat will happen war is not a good thing and i hope it doesn't happen no matter where the front might be...

Well the iranian pres is crazy we still don't know if he is all mouth or will his mouth turn in to action!

Well i hope you dont expect us to start the war?! :S We can only provoke them to attack us first! Ahmadinejad is not that stupid to start the war!

And with all due respect that "very strong" forces were defeated not once but twice, strategically!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom