What's new

Iran to ‘blow up heart’ of Israel if attacked

Well i hope you dont expect us to start the war?! :S We can only provoke them to attack us first! Ahmadinejad is not that stupid to start the war!

And with all due respect that "very strong" forces were defeated not once but twice, strategically!

Brother i agree with somewat don't get me wrong i have no love for israel at all..... and i know they are the ones who want to start ! Iran it is self is nothing to play with i have said this before but lets not unmind israel i only speak from wat i know or wat i have heard they are a major power cuz of there daddy uncle sam GOD help us all..:coffee:

Wars are not just won by `courage in the eyes` bud...
have some lemon drink (shikanjawi lool , as its very hot)...
this is the real deall..... brain and courage which Israelis have tons-

This is the read Deal! Israelis with all their brain and courage (<< which is actually bs) but yes with alot of fire power could not defeat hezbollah. Ironically Hezbollah on the other hand destroyed the legend of merkava for Good! No matter how good your brains are and now matter how much fire power you have if you still fail , you obviously can know that there is someone WATCHING YOU and HE wont let you win.

"This is the read Deal! Israelis with all their brain and courage (<< which is actually bs) but yes with alot of fire power could not defeat hezbollah."

"Party of God" been busy shooting rockets since the incursion in 2006? Three very quiet years for those lads.

Defeat? Hmmm...I'd say talk is cheap but POG isn't walking much of a walk these days. So too HAMAS.

I'd say Israel's message was received loud and clear.

Thanks.:usflag:

"This is the read Deal! Israelis with all their brain and courage (<< which is actually bs) but yes with alot of fire power could not defeat hezbollah."

"Party of God" been busy shooting rockets since the incursion in 2006? Three very quiet years for those lads.

Defeat? Hmmm...I'd say talk is cheap but POG isn't walking much of a walk these days. So too HAMAS.

I'd say Israel's message was received loud and clear.

Oh hey General! Glad to see you again! :D We demand your to dont fund the Rigi! :D

And please tell why would Hezballah want to start a war?! You should know better than me that the war was a fine test for the Hezballah, but not so good for the people of Lebanon! (Why? Because your coward friends like to bomb defenseless people rather than the true warriors!). Hezballah been quite?! They captured some of your spying device given to Israel 3 days ago and they're going to deliver them to us if its fine by you?

Oh really?! You expect HAMAS to dance for you after all of your gifts to Israel? If HAMAS wasnt under siege it would turn out to be more shameful for Israel than it is now! :coffee:

And yeah i get it now! Israel message was that it can't capture the undersiege Gaza with all of its equipment?! Even with the help of Egypt! Very loud and funny message indeed!

Last edited:
"...If HAMAS wasnt under siege..."

Yeah, and if my aunt had cajones she'd be my uncle:lol:.

The fact is they are under siege and thoroughly incapable of doing squat except to hide their operational H.Q. beneath a hospital.

Typically HAMAS/POG bravery.:disagree:

"...yeah i get it now! Israel message was that it can't capture the undersiege Gaza with all of its equipment?!"

Ummm...no, you don't get it. The last thing they want is to capture GAZA. Short and limited memory. They gave it up. Just a pus-sore drain with no value but serves nicely as a cage.

NOW you get it.:lol:

Doc A'jad is a smart doc. He is simply trying to hold off US attacks at bay. You don't need to overpower US war machine to hold Sam at bay as long as you have missiles that can reach Israel. You got Israel, you got US by the balls.

"You got Israel, you got US by the balls."

You're not using your head, hoss.

Should Israel disappear tomorrow, the Judaic diaspora remains assured...

...in America.:usflag:

You're the one who called it the "jewish reserve", remember?:D

All Ahmedinejad will have done is contaminate/irradiate some of the holiest sites in ISLAM by doing so.

Iran will disappear though. Forever.

You were saying?

in al jazeera it showed that one proper strike in tel aviv israel is finsihed

I think iran should just leave israel alone. Attacking a country because you don't like it's religion is not a good excuse to attack a country.

I think iran should just leave israel alone. Attacking a country because you don't like it's religion is not a good excuse to attack a country.

iran aint attacking no country for its relegion...
iran will only attack them if israel bombs their nuclear sites

iran aint attacking no country for its relegion...
iran will only attack them if israel bombs their nuclear sites

No, that is exactly why they want to atatck israel. It is universally known that muslims do not like jews. The leader of iran does not like jews. Muslims countries have been trying to destroy israel since it became a country.

Irans leader was also quoted as saying if iran gets nukes they will wipe israel off the face of the earth.

No, that is exactly why they want to atatck israel. It is universally known that muslims do not like jews. The leader of iran does not like jews. Muslims countries have been trying to destroy israel since it became a country.

Irans leader was also quoted as saying if iran gets nukes they will wipe israel off the face of the earth.

well i get along with the jews a lot

Back
Top Bottom