What's new

Iran tests Raafe space engine

Pakistan doesn’t have infrastructure to make JF-17 from scratch nor the funds. It is extremely in debt.

Some parts may be made in Pakistan, but majority of everything is supplied by China.
JF 17 was a joint venture like AK.
PAC is trying to localize the JF 17 like in house project for AESA radar development
HUD development etc.

We are also looking for a foreign partner for fifth generation fighter jet development.

JF 17 project gave us huge knowledge about Aerospace industry.There was time when we imported some electronics to integrate in Mirages but we miserably failed.But today Alhamdulilah we have a good pool of Aerospace engineers thanks to joint ventures with China and to some extent South Africa (SA for providing us TOT about H2&H 4 from which we derived Raad ALCM series).

Why so butt-hurt? I wonder.
Well, when top US officials become happy and excited with a small failure in Iran, then you should imagine how these puppets and low life creatures would feel with every success as well.

U.S. officials at the meeting were delighted. The previous day, Iran had attempted to launch a satellite into space, but the launch had failed spectacularly, with the rocket exploding on the pad

Is that how you can answer to a fact? You seem to be a newly signedup 12yo from the school who thinks we're building terminators in clandestine labs.

You just ruined his childhood. Childhood is about fairy tales and magic, not facts.
but on PDF we keep hearing that Pakistan makes the JF17s?🤔

So JF-17 is 100% engine only ? There are other parts to a plane too, other then engines.

We are quite independent in rocket technology.

That is the biggest joke ever. You do realize that your whole BM program revolves around North Korean Hwasong-7 for Liquid (branded as Ghori) and Chinese DF-18 L-SpaB-140 motors for solid fuels (Shaheen)? Do you want me to post more on the subject? Still, your nation has not demonstrated the following capabilities:

1) Visual evidence of actual MaRV on an MRBM.
2) MRBM actually striking a predesignated target, which will confirm accurate CEP, like how we show for every test.
3) No warhead separation mechanism ever shown.
4) No ASchBM existance.
5) Last but not least, no SLV ....

.... I can go on and on but I will not for two reasons (1) This is an Iranian thread (2) I have no animosity towards your nation.
Why so butt-hurt? I wonder.

and this guy is a "think-tank" ... celebrating death of innocent people in wartime.
JF 17 was a joint venture like AK.

Please enlighten us what piece of technology in FC-1/JF-17 is Pakistani?
So JF-17 is 100% engine only ? There are other parts to a plane too, other then engines.

So which part of FC-1/JF-17 is Pakistani patented or did not come from Chinese companies?

Noted.

Next time you also avoid giving 100,000 prisoners of war soldiers to the enemy.

excuse me? I have always been pro-Iran

my point was Iran concentrates too much on lethal power

they need to increase thier capability in electronics, surveillance, intelligence and jamming

technology that gives Iran more technological and situational awareness

excuse me? I have always been pro-Iran

my point was Iran concentrates too much on lethal power

they need to increase thier capability in electronics, surveillance, intelligence and jamming

technology that gives Iran more technological and situational awareness

then accept my apologies. I thought you were celebrating the death of wartime civilian casualties.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom