What's new

Iran tests Raafe space engine

Is that how you can answer to a fact? You seem to be a newly signedup 12yo from the school who thinks we're building terminators in clandestine labs.
I read your ignorant posts on PDF.

And here again you are comparing a Rocket engine with a car engine.
Even a retard knows that we are quite self sufficient in Ballistic missile technologies.

I read your ignorant posts on PDF.

And here again you are comparing a Rocket engine with a car engine.
Even a retard knows that we are quite self sufficient in Ballistic missile technologies.
What he said was incorrect? Pakistan is dependent on the outside world for tech. It is true.

Pakistan is dependent on the outside world for tech. It is true
We will produce/steal what world will not give us.
What they will provide,we will buy.That's it.

Afterall we are not a sanctioned country.We have good relations with the world.

We are quite independent in rocket technology.

Congratulations to Iran..... Inspite of being under constant sanctions what Iran has achieved in space, missile technology, nuclear technology is a dream for any country in this world..... Congratulation and keep it up....

Well done Iran

next time try to avoid hitting civilian airliners during high tensions
Well,maybe if a certain ex us president,whos name rhymes with Chump,hadnt decided it would be a great idea to murder one of the highest ranking people in the iranian military,then none of this would`ve happened,now would it?
:smart:

Yes. Our Military Complex is growing well that includes AK, AK-1 MBT, JF-17 etc.. I'm talking about civilian technology.
That new drone , I think new assault rifle too
Civillian industry needs to get better though

but on PDF we keep hearing that Pakistan makes the JF17s?🤔

Pakistan doesn’t have infrastructure to make JF-17 from scratch nor the funds. It is extremely in debt.

Some parts may be made in Pakistan, but majority of everything is supplied by China.

Says the pathetic American slave troll. Why don't you open more anti China threads today? You know, the white a.ss must remain clean or the master will be angry! Your tongue is necessary.

Why the emotivity? Aren't you of the opinion that Iranian leaders are in fact "good boys" to the Americans? As you keep claiming here over several pages, for instance: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/iranian-missiles-news-and-discussions.227673/post-13517747

Do make up your mind. If the Iranian Leadership is weak, afraid of, submissive to the US regime, like you claim... then what are you lashing out at nationals of other countries for, characterizing them as American slaves? Consistently is a good thing. Give it a try.

Last edited:
Is it for a slv?

Very likely to be dual-use. This is much too big of a technology leap and investment to just be used for sat launches which don't even occur that often in Iran anyways.

It'll be reported as an SLV to reduce the ire of EU nations, but can be used for ground attack. If it was liquid fuelled I'd think differently, but theirs no need for them to create a compact solid-fuel engine that can fit on a TEL for only sat launches

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom