What's new

IRAN: SYRIAN CRISIS PRELUDE TO COMING OF MAHDI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I TRUST THAT HE IS JORDANIAN
How many MEHDI'S the muslim words went thru so far..
Afghanistan has one...
Sudan, just as off yesterday ...a Soudani claim to be one...

@al-Hasani @BLACKEAGLE @Yzd Khalifa

Does that mean a Hadith in which Ali (RA) is one of the chain of narrators or does it mean something else ? :unsure:

Let us just say that us Sunnis have different ahadith and beliefs on that matter than the majority of the Twelver's especially those fake Wannabe-Arab Iranian Mullah's in Qom and Mashhad. I invite all members here and fellow Sunnis to take a look at our traditional ahadith, the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (saws) and Noble Qur'an if they ever get confused by all those internet claims or better they ask their local cleric or another respected sheikh if they themselves have some doubts.

I routinely ignore most of the things that are written on the internet since we don't know whether they are correct, who is behind claim x and y and what agenda they have.

Always better to use the primary sources which we Sunnis (Muslims dare I say) regard as the Noble Qur'an, Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (saws) and the ahadith. The chain of narrations of each tradition must be scrutinized and some ahadith are weak while others are strong and accepted by all Sunnis.

But most importantly we all have a conscious and we can study ourselves which we should do if possible!;)

Last edited by a moderator:
@BLACKEAGLE

I can get you many videos that prove SUNNI clerics believe that they must win in Syria, so they can establish the Caliphate.

Syria is an Arab Muslim country, and they are free to establish whatever kind of unity with other Muslim and Arab states, while some Iranian devious loons have sick twisted beliefs and designs in those Arab and Muslim countries through bloodshed. Iranian Mullahs get to pay dearly for their crimes, either Iranians keep suffering in hell or just drag those loons from their beards in Iranian streets and get rid of them.

Well Mahdi is also mentioned in sunni narrations if I'm not wrong?

Muslims' Mehdi is totally different than theirs.

Well Mahdi is also mentioned in sunni narrations if I'm not wrong?

Are you seriously suggesting that the Sunnis are as much obbsessed about Mahdi as Shias. :lol:

@BLACKEAGLE

I can get you many videos that prove SUNNI clerics believe that they must win in Syria, so they can establish the Caliphate.

Dude, relax! There is nothing to be ashamed of.

Are you seriously suggesting that the Sunnis are as much obbsessed about Mahdi as Shias. :lol:

Shia's are obsessed Mahdi will get a revenge of Hussain (R.A) death and We sunni are not obsessed but hope he will come in our era so a peaceful era starts

Another trash article,by Reza Khalili, the self-confident lunatic who writes the funniest and weirdest articles about Iran on internet, posted by a senior 'Iran Hater' member, and published in one of the most extremist western websites,WND, it all fits together.
I just don't know how much low can this forum go.

300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Oi @Yzd Khalifa & @al-Hasani - Jordan has a smaller population than my beloved city of Lahore ! :unsure:

And as evidenced by @BLACKEAGLE they are always rooting for the Saudis ! :undecided:

So does it seem fair to you guys to let them remain an independent country ? :what:

What say that between the three of us we annex Jordan into parts of Saudi Arabia & as an offshore piece of real estate belonging to me - your Pakistani brother ? :azn:

And if @BLACKEAGLE makes a fuss of it...lets just hand him over to Netanyahu for his personal harem....he does call the Israeli Benji Darling for some reason ! :D

Shia's are obsessed Mahdi will get a revenge of Hussain (R.A) death and We sunnis are not obsessed but hopeful he will come in our era so we shall see a peaceful world

Oi @Yzd Khalifa & @al-Hasani - Jordan has a smaller population than my beloved city of Lahore ! :unsure:

And as evidenced by @BLACKEAGLE they are always rooting for the Saudis ! :undecided:

So does it seem fair to you guys to let them remain an independent country ? :what:

What say that between the three of us we annex Jordan into parts of Saudi Arabia & as an offshore piece of real estate belonging to me - your Pakistani brother ? :azn:

And if @BLACKEAGLE makes a fuss of it...lets just hand him over to Netanyahu for his personal harem....he does call the Israeli Benji Darling for some reason ! :D

We must do it sooner than later :omghaha:

:omghaha:

This is a fantastic video denouncing those absurd believes by that particular sect. They really should return to the right path and stop believing such lunacy as described below by a former Iranian Shia - now turned Muslim.

Iranian Shia writer becomes Sunni [Eng Subs] - YouTube

If the quoted video was not absurd in itself!

This is what you get when freaks run the show :lol:

Another trash article,by Reza Khalili, the self-confident lunatic who writes the funniest and weirdest articles about Iran in internet, posted by a senior 'Iran Hater' member, and published in one of the most extremist western websites,WND, it all fits together.
I just don't know how much low can this forum go.

300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

I know that this is true:

Iraqi Shia fighters warm up to fight in Syria

Iraq+Shia.jpg

A video emerged on Youtube showing a crowd of Iraqi Shia beating their chests and chanting. The video was posted on May 1, another video was posted on the same day.

ome have suggested the video is old and the names of Syrian cities, Deraa and Harasta, mentioned in the chants are part of ancient predictions about the end of time. But the Islamic year on the black banner behind the cheer-leader reads 1434, which is 2013. And Deraa is mentioned in the context of "the spark was triggered in Deraa". The chants are clearly by Iraqi Shia about what is happening now in Syria.

The chants suggest that there are signs that Shia's hidden imam is due to appear. The signs include the Syrian uprising and the rise of the Syrian rebels. The chants seem to call on Shia worshipers to go to Syria to fight alongside the Assad regime.

Here are transcripts of the chanting in both Arabic and English.

جدح من درعا الشرر، و خصم مهدينا ظهر. ومن حرستا ننتظر أول علامة
زينب اليوم بخطر و سكنى مرقدها إندثر. و يا أم رقية بكرا تقوم القيامة

باجر جيش المنتظر يهتف: يا حيدر علي. محشر يصير و يصرخ بساحة المحشر
رغم الأنوف الحاقدة ينصب منبر

زهرائيون والحقوق هناك ترجع إلينا
نسحق خشوم اللي يعادينا يا زهراء يا زهراء

سنين جانت‬ شيعتك مظيومة .. والأمام يصيح يا مظلومة

"The spark was triggered in Deraa (the birthplace of Syrian uprising), and the opponents of our Mahdi (the hidden imam who is set to come at some point) have shown up.
And from Harasta (a town near Damascus), we are awaiting the first sign.
[The shrine of] Zainab (the Prophet's granddaughter) is today in danger and [Zainab's sister] Sakeena's shrine has disappeared. Oh Umm Ruqaya, tomorrow the judgment comes

Tomorrow, the army of the awaited imam will shout: oh Haidar oh Ali. The resurrected army will be shouting in the resurrection site (believed to be in the Levant).. despite the hateful noses, we will erect a platform

Zaharayoon (from Zahara, Zahraites) and the rights will return to us. We will crush the noses of anyone who oppose us. Ya Zahraa, ya Zahraa

For years, your Shia (backers) were oppressed and the imam shouted: oh you who are oppressed (Zahraa)
This type of mourning chanting is called latimiya in Arabic, often recited during Ashura anniversary. It is sometimes more gruesome as men use iron chains to beat their chests and backs till bleeding, in a show of repentance for failing to protect Al-Hussain and his family who were slaughtered in Kerbala by the Ommayads (based in Damascus)."

In a recently posted video, the leader of Iraq's Hezbollah also suggested that the Free Syrian Army is in fact the army that would fight Al Mahdi when he appears and called on worshippers to support the Syrian government. The key word in such statements, and others made by Hizbollah members or supporters in Lebanon, is: the protection of Zainab and preventing her capture again.

The breaking news to such extremists is that Sayyida Zainab was killed more than a thousand years ago and that those who are fighting against the Syrian regime are fighting against tyranny and oppression (meaning, if they really believe in the symbolism of Zainab, they should stand by the oppressed people of Syria, not the other way around. But these people are being manipulated in the worst possible ways.

Young men from Lebanon and Iraq are being dragged into this bloody war to defend the pathological criminal that is Bashar Al Assad. These are still a tiny minority that do not represent Shia but they are dangerous because they are deranged band of savages that are sparking a dangerous civil war across the region. Some of those are already fighting alongside the Syrian regime, that still pretends it's the last bastion of secularism in the region, and have taken part in some of Syria's most gruesome massacres.

As far as Syrian people are concerned, many are taking these examples to support the narrative that this is a purely sectarian war backed by Iran and Hizbollah and Iraqi Shia.
Hassan Hassan: Iraqi Shia fighters warm up to fight in Syria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom