Iran shahed 278 helicopter

sQ8cvQI.jpg

xZvikFi.jpg

dEuzdKV.jpg

ghjVXjS.jpg

gzSvMkv.jpg

LAbOafC.jpg

FgHnqhJ.jpg

Too many ignorant sh.t over a innocent comment which is fair anyway, even in the comparison pics in the first post only easily visible difference is front window.

We do not deny that T 129 is based on A 129 but we logically explain why its not just a copy, what are the differences, what are the spesifications, what is locally made. But on the otherhand you guys just screaming about how its not a copy, if you do not show what is difference of course people will think its a slightly modified Bell, what were you expecting ? even if its a copy there is no need to go mad over it, copying an existing platform under sanctions is also a good thing(if you actually produce it).

Too many ignorant sh.t over a innocent comment which is fair anyway, even in the comparison pics in the first post only easily visible difference is front window.

We do not deny that T 129 is based on A 129 but we logically explain why its not just a copy, what are the differences, what are the spesifications, what is locally made. But on the otherhand you guys just screaming about how its not a copy, if you do not show what is difference of course people will think its a slightly modified Bell, what were you expecting ? even if its a copy there is no need to go mad over it, copying an existing platform under sanctions is also a good thing(if you actually produce it).
:tup:
As long as they don't show any reliable specifications about this product, it cannot be said that it is either a copy or a bought and painted bell helicopter. I think there is almost zero possibility that it would be a genuine design. These few changes, like the front window, is not considered even as modifications. I am sure that there are even more modifying options if you buh this helicopter from the original producing factory.

over a innocent comment

quote :

"If you believe mullah propaganda, they are able to build "Millenium Falcon". I bet they even don't know which parts are imported. (Assuming that it's not a painted Bell)"

i dont consider this sh!t innocent . anyway , we didnt start it , you guys did . you came into our section and trolled us .

we dont have any beef with u guys , we were friends till 3 days ago .

keep up the shitty work

Actually, probably he tried to translate from Turkish to English word by word. Because, we have a way of saying it this way in Turkish, he didnt actually mean it.
Anyway, but, I would be happy to see Iran making its own helicoter, but lets be honest, where is the engine production, where is the avionics production? showing bold videos is not enough. check out Turkish t-129, Turkey has developed 42 sumsystems. This is what we want to see here. Also, any targeting, thermal camera? its own defense system? if you have any infor, share it pls.

quote :

"If you believe mullah propaganda, they are able to build "Millenium Falcon". I bet they even don't know which parts are imported. (Assuming that it's not a painted Bell)"

i dont consider this sh!t innocent . anyway , we didnt start it , you guys did . you came into our section and trolled us .

we dont have any beef with u guys , we were friends till 3 days ago .

keep up the shitty work

I mean Kaan's comment, despite he repeatedly saying he meant no offense and he was respecting you guys kept throwing sh.t to Turkish products, I would say you're not innocent either, you could simply accept his explanation and move.

As long as they don't show any reliable specifications about this product, it cannot be said that it is either a copy or a bought and painted bell helicopter. I think there is almost zero possibility that it would be a genuine design. These few changes, like the front window, is not considered even as modifications. I am sure that there are even more modifying options if you buh this helicopter from the original producing factory.
I agree, but don't you think for a country that won't receive any technical help from others, even copying a helicopter from scratch will be too difficult? You'll have to produce almost all the parts domestically. It may not be as hard as making a genuine design, but it's not that easier either.

I agree, but don't you think for a country that won't receive any technical help from others, even copying a helicopter from scratch will be too difficult? You'll have to produce almost all the parts domestically. It may not be as hard as making a genuine design, but it's not that easier either.
No, it's not.
1) This helicopter is not an advanced helicopter like Apache, ... So, it is really not that much difficult to produce it.
2) How do you know that parts are produced inside the country? I don't see any proof for it. Although, even if they were making those parts, it would not be that much difficult, since they are not cutting edge product.
3) No one has forced them to isolate themselves. That comes from their wrong and stupid policies to choose this way. So, it is not something to brag about.

1) This helicopter is not an advanced helicopter like Apache, ... So, it is really not that much difficult to produce it.
You don't expect Iran to produce something as advanced as Apache, do you? How many countries are capable of that?

2) How do you know that parts are produced inside the country? I don't see any proof for it. Although, even if they were making those parts, it would not be that much difficult, since they are not cutting edge product.

Most basic proof is that according to sanction terms, no country in the world can export most of military equipment to Iran, I thought it would be clear by now. They don't even sale spare parts of civilian airliners, then you want proof that it's all produced locally? I conclude based on current status quo, because it's the most likely scenario. How about you prove otherwise, like how its part are imported?

3) No one has forced them to isolate themselves. That comes from their wrong and stupid policies to choose this way. So, it is not something to brag about.

It's from a political point of view and that doesn't concern this thread I suppose. No one is bragging about anything.

You don't expect Iran to produce something as advanced as Apache, do you? How many countries are capable of that?
How many countries have these huge oil, gas, cupper, area, population, ... ?
BTW, should not Iran be at least capable of producing something really high tech? Anyway, there is a huge gap between this toy helicopter and an apache. Can't they produce something more advanced than this?(Not necessarily an apache)
Most basic proof is that according to sanction terms, no country in the world can export most of military equipment to Iran, I thought it would be clear by now. They don't even sale spare parts of civilian airliners, then you want proof that it's all produced locally? I conclude based on current status quo, because it's the most likely scenario. How about you prove otherwise, like how its part are imported?
It is not my responsibility to prove otherwise. It is the reponsibility of producers to announce the subsystems and say where different sub-systems are produced. Otherwise, we can't say that it is a local product.
It's from a political point of view and that doesn't concern this thread I suppose. No one is bragging about anything.
What I mean is that you cannot consider this isolation as an excuse for producing this thing.

@Serpentine
I keep asking you to delete off topic posts but you seem to ignore the requests. What's the deal?
Like this guy here. He think Iran is importing parts
Yes, I am sure the US has no issues providing parts to Iran for their bells. But then again, you show your level of intellect by thinking this is a bell heliopcter and can't see the differences.

I have deleted my previous posts, i hope you are happy. :)

How many countries have these huge oil, gas, cupper, area, population, ... ?
BTW, should not Iran be at least capable of producing something really high tech? Anyway, there is a huge gap between this toy helicopter and an apache. Can't they produce something more advanced than this?(Not necessarily an apache)

Only money can't make you hi-tech products, you also need proper management/technical power and science, pure science. I know this is far different from Apache and it's really stupid to compare them tbqh. But not many countries are capable of producing Apaches. And about these projects, you know better than anyone that even U.S doesn't manufacture all parts of their military equipment in the country, they also buy some parts from countries who are capable of making better quality parts, and that makes sense. That's why I believe that even if Iran produces all of its parts domestically, it isn't economical in first steps, because it will spend huge resources. But when no country sells them to you, you have to do it.

Most of the countries who produce military equipment, receive help from stronger countries in first stages, like engines, avionics, sensors etc, and produce a local product with some foreign equipment and that's the right thing to do, Iran doesn't have that option now.

It is not my responsibility to prove otherwise. It is the responsibility of producers to announce the subsystems and say where different sub-systems are produced. Otherwise, we can't say that it is a local product.

As far as I know, no country releases information about ALL parts of their military equipment they produce.

What I said is the most likely scenario because selling many parts to Iran is legally forbidden, so that's the case.

What I mean is that you cannot consider this isolation as an excuse for producing this thing.

Yes, but no matter how amateur it looks, there is always a need for a first step and I welcome that. Even assembling a helicopter locally brings tons of experience and it can pave the way for a fully genuine domestic design. No one produces an Apache in their first step.

some trolls who don't realize the difference between analog and digital keep saying it's a copy. well, it's your level of knowledge after all.
----------
talking about Iranian built hellicpters, a nice clip of Toofan 2:

Back
Top Bottom