What's new

Iran seizes two Saudi fishing vessels in the gulf

Show me sth like this you losers, but before than be noted that every and each Arab country has a history that puts Iran into shame, be it Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Iraq, Syria, Jordan...etc

Petra-by-Night-5-1.jpg

petra05.jpg

Monastery-petra.jpg

Nabataeans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

dude when two things are not comparable then there is nothing to talk about.
just search persian civilization and don't waste my worthy time
persians first used fire to melt metal.
persians first made ships
persians first made the modern organization of economies.
persians first made the sewer system
persians first made the modern wheels
even history of egypt is not comparable to persians let alone you arabs are not even worth arguing.
bye bye m troll.

Hey U ostrich cowboy desert locust creek U are not just even a Iranian cell
Shame of humanity beacause u arabs
:hitwall:
Anybody can call names, I can call you goats, subhumans...etc but that would show nothing but an inferiority complex as nothing left for me but insults at that point. I know you're far from being civilized but plz try.

even history of egypt is not comparable to persians let alone you arabs are not even worth arguing.
bye bye m troll.

Nice list of Farsi lies.

All made by us Semites, Babylonians that you copied in everything. Even your symbols are an exact copy.

Time to study international sources and not wannabe Arab Mullah writings invented on some forum.

Writing, the wheel etc. all originate from what is now the Arab world. First cities, first law Hammarubi (Babylonian - Semite) etc.

LOL. Common known knowledge. Everyone studying law learns this for example.

Code of Hammurabi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You belong on the Kazakh Steppe. You came from there to the ancient Middle EAst 2800 years ago. You people are a joke. Even your Cirus or what the hell his name is adopted ARAMAIC (Semitic and sisterly language) as the official language of his rule.

LOL.

bye bye m troll.
We ruled an empire stretching from China to Spain for centuries including your country and our achievements are countless in that era.

Instead of fighting each other why you guys just Don't sign some defense pacts and work together?

I believe the Arabs are ahead of Iranians in global politics
While the iranian are ahead in Science and Local industry

A combination of these 2 will give rise to trillion of dollars GDP in the middle east

The term "Arab Gulf" neatly encapsulates the history of western (mainly British) economic interests. It was Sir Charles Belgrave who first invented the term "Arab Gulf" and attempted to change the name of the Persian Gulf. Belgrave was the British advisor to the Arab leadership of Bahrain in the 1930s. Belgrave proposed his "Arabian Gulf" invention to the British Foreign and Colonial offices in London, where the project was quietly dropped. Belgrave however had succeeded in a way; he had set the stage for future Iranian and Arab friction.

The British themselves soon began to see the benefits of propagating the "Arab Gulf" project, especially after Dr. Mohammad Mossadegh took control of Iran's oil industry from the British in the 1951. Furious at this perceived outrage, Roderic Owen, a British secret agent linked to British Petroleum (originally Anglo-Iranian Oil Company) saw the potential of using "Arab Gulf" as a weapon against Iran. Owen eventually published and promoted a book called "The Golden Bubble of the Arabian Gulf: A Documentary" (London: Collins, 1957). The British were not going to be ejected from the Persian Gulf without a fight - and what better way than the famous "Parthian shot" of attacking the heritage, history and civilizational legacy of Persia herself.

@al-Hasani
Your masters are children of gardeners in Pahlavi period.They were boors who were allowed from iranian governors to gardening in south Iran which calls uae.:haha:
Go and read history

Nice list of Farsi lies.

All made by us Semites, Babylonians that you copied in everything. Even your symbols are an exact copy.

Time to study international sources and not wannabe Arab Mullah writings invented on some forum.

Writing, the wheel etc. all originate from what is now the Arab world. First cities, first law Hammarubi (Babylonian - Semite) etc.

LOL. Common known knowledge. Everyone studying law learns this for example.

Code of Hammurabi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
when we first created the sewer system you arabs were still living in tents and didn't know you could gather together and build cities .i have studied urbanism so i know much more than you can even imagine.you are trying to rise yourself from tagging to persians. :blah:
so pathetic.:bad:

Since the rise of Pan-Arabism in Gemal Abdul Nasser's era. If I'm not mistaken, he was the first man to use this term.

The most ancient claim then . I wasn't aware of the history of " Arabian Gulf " claim . But you cant wake up one night and decide to change the name , that is not going to happen . Otherwise , even we can claim the " Arabian Sea " as " Pakistan Sea " :D

@al-Hasani
Your masters are children of gardeners in Pahlavi period.They were boors who were allowed from iranian governors to gardening in south Iran which calls uae.:haha:
Go and read history

LOL, when your officer son the "shah" whose father was a simply peasant and commoner who crowned himself as the Shah in 1925 over half of your people could not even read. 30 years earlier half of your population were close to starving to death when the Russians invaded you.

Currently Iranians are providing services in UAE and other small Arab Gulf states in the Arabian Gulf if you know what I mean.

Your proudest moment in history.

Next after having the honor of us Arabs conquering you military, culturally, religiously, genetically and linguistically.

:omghaha:

Even your username is Arabic.

:omghaha:

We ruled an empire stretching from China to Spain for centuries including your country and our achievements are countless in that era.
yeah of course you did . this is why we are speaking arabic and wearing arabic clothes. even more pathetic than the other one. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom