What's new

Iran seizes South Korean-flagged oil tanker headed for the UAE

It's so rich from a country like the US to talk about freedom of navigation after seizing Iran Greece oil tanker in Gibraltar, or when head of Iran desk in department of state sent an email to the captain and bribed him to change the course which he refused ... the same thing happened about captains of Iranian tankers which went to Venezuela first attempt of bribery when it didn't work all 6 captains were sanctioned .... even they stole Iranian oil and sold it in Texas (Iran was paid already so idiots in fact stole someone else oil :))) but thief is thief ..
What American have done in past 4 years isn't violation of freedom of navigation but freedom of lives of 85 million people .... these savages and barbaric regime even tighten the rope of sanctions amid corona virus pandemic .. SK and all those countries which followed this inhuman policy of the US must be dealt worse than this to teach them being slave has consequence ..
One of the great thing about Iran is state of being completely independent .. in compassion even entire EU block ain't near Iran in this field let alone countries like SK.
South Korea either can fathom what a debt is or not ... if they can comprehend such a thing then pay it back if they don't then don't except others to try understand ...
We Iranians are so concern about environment and oil pollution .. we can not stand it ...

Report has the Iranian saying that South Korea is "holding $7 billion US dollars which belong to us." You cannot own what belongs to another. You can be allowed to USE what belongs to another if you are an ally or trusted.

Iranian love K POP that doesn't means Iranians will let Korean freeze Iranian assets for a while. The one that is benefiting from these frozen assets are Korea, at least they can invest it and earn a profit.

meanwhile, Iranians having a hard time fighting a pandemic, and Korean didn't give any response to that.

lemme, a hungry belly cant shallow ur K drama that much, people have to eat to live. Payback their money and Iranians will resume K drama show.

You forgot that Iran has conquered your nation for thousands of years in history. In fact, Pakistan as a country was part of Iran for most of its time.

Delusions has no bounds, the part that i a accept was that once the geographical lands of Pakistan were once part of the Persian empire. But to claim that you conquered us for a thousands of years is just exaggeration.
Ok just to make you happy let me add Iran to the list, even then more nations have conquered Iran than Pakistan.

Anyway i am not here to have a wrestling match on who got conquered most, just wanted to educate one of your countrymen on his history.

Delusions has no bounds, the part that i a accept was that once the geographical lands of Pakistan were once part of the Persian empire. But to claim that you conquered us for a thousands of years is just exaggeration.
Ok just to make you happy let me add Iran to the list, even then more nations have conquered Iran than Pakistan.

Anyway i am not here to have a wrestling match on who got conquered most, just wanted to educate one of your countrymen on his history.
Delusions? Achaemenid Empire, Arsacid Empire, Sasanian Empire, Saffarid Dynasty, Safavid Empire, Afsharid Empire, and many other Iranian empires and dynasties ruled over parts of Pakistan, sometimes all of the territory of Pakistan for several decades and sometimes centuries. Add together their lifespans and you will see that a thousand years is very realistic. Sasanian Empire alone lasted for 4 centuries!

Also, you missed the point. As Pakistan did not exist as an independent nation back then, and you were basically part of Iran, any time Iran got conquered, you got conquered too. So, the number of times that Pakistan has been conquered is greater than or equal to the number of times Iran was conquered.

Delusions? Achaemenid Empire, Arsacid Empire, Sasanian Empire, Saffarid Dynasty, Safavid Empire, Afsharid Empire, and many other Iranian empires and dynasties ruled over parts of Pakistan, sometimes all of the territory of Pakistan for several decades and sometimes centuries. Add together their lifespans and you will see that a thousand years is very realistic. Sasanian Empire alone lasted for 4 centuries!

Also, you missed the point. As Pakistan did not exist as an independent nation back then, and you were basically part of Iran, any time Iran got conquered, you got conquered too. So, the number of times that Pakistan has been conquered is greater than or equal to the number of times Iran was conquered.

So now you have come down to parts of the country and down to centuries, which i agree is more accurate. You mentioned Saffarid Dynasty, that was a not really an Irani empire more like Pukhtoon/Balochi. As for Afsharid Dynasty was Turkic.

Apart from Achaemenid empire, Iranian empires have never ruled all of modern day Pakistan, maximum up to West of Indus river, so when ever Iran got conquered doesn't equate to all of Pakistan areas getting conquered.

[/QUOTE]

Wonder how long until the US initiates some sort of have court case against Iran which will enable them to take the entire $7 billion that sits in Korea. :yes4:
Acc to South Korean source itself, they are holding even more Iranian money frozen than originally thought - 10 trillion won ~ $9.2 bln

US should start court proceedings to charge Iran for every military mission that has occurred in the Middle East. Bill could be in the tens or hundred of billions. Might even charge Iran for having to build warships. Could do the same with Russia. Then take all that American money back or no longer recognize that those nations have any.

So now you have come down to parts of the country and down to centuries, which i agree is more accurate. You mentioned Saffarid Dynasty, that was a not really an Irani empire more like Pukhtoon/Balochi. As for Afsharid Dynasty was Turkic.

Apart from Achaemenid empire, Iranian empires have never ruled all of modern day Pakistan, maximum up to West of Indus river, so when ever Iran got conquered doesn't equate to all of Pakistan areas getting conquered.
Not really, I didn't. I said add together the amount of time those dynasties and empires occupied Pakistan and it will exceed a thousand years. Maybe even more than 1100 years if you add carefully and consider all Iranian dynasties that ruled over Pakistan. Not that it matters, but the Saffarid Dynasty was a Persian dynasty from Sistan. The Afsharid dynasty was an Iranian dynasty from the Khurasan region of Iran. Turkic people can be Iranian too as Scythia was one of the early founders of modern Iran along with Persians, Medes and Parthians and Central Asia itself was part of different Iranian empires and dynasties for centuries. A large part of Central Asia (which is the origin of most Turkic tribes) has always been considered as part of the Greater Iran by historians.

One of the reasons that today you can claim Pakistanis are not the same as Indians is the amount of time that you were in contact with Iranian people. Otherwise you would've had a harder time convincing people that Pakistan is a different nation from India, besides religious differences.

Just because one inch of your land at the time didn't fall under the Iranian rule doesn't mean that you weren't occupied by Iranians and occupying Iran didn't equate occupying you. Many parts of today's Iran weren't occupied during different attacks on our territory, but when we say Iran was occupied, we don't exclude those parts from the number of times Iran was occupied. Do we?
The history of your country for the most part is divided between Iranian influences and Indian influences. Whether you accept the Iranian influence or, God forbids, the Indian one, Pakistan has been occupied a lot more than Iran. However, I suggest that you choose the Iranian influence on Pakistan over the Indian one.

Last edited:
Not really, I didn't. I said add together the amount of time those dynasties and empires occupied Pakistan and it will exceed a thousand years. Maybe even more than 1100 years if you add carefully and consider all Iranian dynasties that ruled over Pakistan. Not that it matters, but the Saffarid Dynasty was a Persian dynasty from Sistan. The Afsharid dynasty was an Iranian dynasty from the Khurasan region of Iran. Turkic people can be Iranian too as Scythia was one of the early founders of modern Iran along with Persians, Medes and Parthians and Central Asia itself was part of different Iranian empires and dynasties for centuries. A large part of Central Asia (which is the origin of most Turkic tribes) has always been considered as part of the Greater Iran by historians.

Turkic people are similar but genetically different from Iranic people. I am Pukhtoon, we are part of the Iranic people, just like Baloch, Kurds etc etc.

You are considering these dynasties are Iranian because they ruled Iran, but the people that ruled them were of different ethnicity.

One of the reasons that today you can claim Pakistanis are not the same as Indians is the amount of time that you were in contact with Iranian people. Otherwise you would've had a harder time convincing people that Pakistan is a different nation from India, besides religious differences.

Well majority of the people of Pakistan are of non-Iranic ethnicity and the only difference between them and other North Indians is religion. Its the people west of Indus river that are of a different breed. Also Indians themselves are not all of them same ethnicity. India's example is that of Europe turned into a single country.

Just because one inch of your land at the time didn't fall under the Iranian rule doesn't mean that you weren't occupied by Iranians and occupying Iran didn't equate occupying you. Many parts of today's Iran weren't occupied during different attacks on our territory, but when we say Iran was occupied, we don't exclude those parts from the number of times Iran was occupied. Do we?

Its more like Iranian empires had 1 inch of Pakistani land not the other way around. just go and research it yourself.

The history of your country for the most part is divided between Iranian influences and Indian influences. Whether you accept the Iranian influence or, God forbids, the Indian one, Pakistan has been occupied a lot more than Iran. However, I suggest that you choose the Iranian influence on Pakistan over the Indian one.

Lol whats the logic in this statement? you can't just pick and choose or twist history.

Anyway i am tired of arguing over this, its not gona change anything. As i said before i was educating your countryman who was pretending as if only Pakistani lands have been under foreign occupation.

yet you won't give your own flesh and blood free gas, oil and other minerals.

sharing is caring

The only conquering that is relevant, evident and observable in 2021 in all of you is the one known as Arabization.
the way UAE and other arab countries did with Israel..Heil arbization.

yet you won't give your own flesh and blood free gas, oil and other minerals.

sharing is caring
Actually it may happen..It is not unreasonable to imagine that as relationships improve and that peace pipeline becomes operational Iran will provide Pakistan with very favourable discounts in oil and gas..which will be a good thing as you said. remember Iran and Pakistan were best of buddies up until Zia..He changed the direction of Pakistan towards Arabs.. When Ali Bhutto and Benazir were in power Iran and Pakistan were so friendly..

Back
Top Bottom