What's new

Iran seizes South Korean-flagged oil tanker headed for the UAE

Actually it may happen..It is not unreasonable to imagine that as relationships improve and that peace pipeline becomes operational Iran will provide Pakistan with very favourable discounts in oil and gas..which will be a good thing as you said. remember Iran and Pakistan were best of buddies up until Zia..He changed the direction of Pakistan towards Arabs.. When Ali Bhutto and Benazir were in power Iran and Pakistan were so friendly..

Under Zia, Iran and Pakistan relations also grew, militarily at least. Politically Iran reaped the rewards of Zia's Pakistan's silence.

Bhuttos would not have been favorable towards Iran's 1979 revolution.

Wonder how long until the US initiates some sort of have court case against Iran which will enable them to take the entire $7 billion that sits in Korea. :yes4:

US should start court proceedings to charge Iran for every military mission that has occurred in the Middle East. Bill could be in the tens or hundred of billions. Might even charge Iran for having to build warships. Could do the same with Russia. Then take all that American money back or no longer recognize that those nations have any.

Won't this just make everyone dump their USD even faster...? Who would want to hold on to USD if the USG can easily seize it whenever they feel like it...

Last edited:
the way UAE and other arab countries did with Israel..Heil arbization.
I think thats actually more commonly known as "Collaboration",as in collaborating with the enemy,you know what all those european countries did with the fascists back in ww2.:police::devil::police:

the news not said owed money and why Korea not pay ? ?

the news not said owed money and why Korea not pay ? ?

the news like to leave details when it comes to Iran.
korea didn't pay cause the thought Iran in sanctioned and don't have access to the banking system (swift), that they don't need to pay. thats was their excuse. but there are 100 ways to pay, it's not only bank transfer.
they can pay in gold like venezuela and turkey do, bitcoin, items (electronics etc.)... but they want to play clever.

here you can read in more detail about the frozen money and what south korea owes Iran.

The only conquering that is relevant, evident and observable in 2021 in all of you is the one known as Arabization.
DISGUSTING. You country Is getting pounded by Zion Prostituting Arabs of KSA. Yet u are so bent for ur arabism. Call urself the Camel Guy. You think all of this is a joke? I see parody all over u, ur picture, ur name, ur everything. Ur flag is Yemeni, and while u country is being destroyed and ur countrymen killed in airstrike, u speak of freaking Sell out Zion prostituting Arabism. I doubt ur even Yemeni. Your main intention is to make fun of Yemeni plight. How outrageous. Ur countrymen are getting murdered by the insolent arab bedouins of KSA. and u come here run ur freaking gums.

Your parents laughed hard didnt they, the moment u arrived to the world. They must have laughed out loud together like HEHEHEHEHE, so the doctor asked, "what happened? whats so funny, why are you guys laughing?" to which ur parents replied, "What do u mean what happened? Can u not see? we have just given birth to a JOKE".

Last edited:
Actually it may happen..It is not unreasonable to imagine that as relationships improve and that peace pipeline becomes operational Iran will provide Pakistan with very favourable discounts in oil and gas..which will be a good thing as you said. remember Iran and Pakistan were best of buddies up until Zia..He changed the direction of Pakistan towards Arabs.. When Ali Bhutto and Benazir were in power Iran and Pakistan were so friendly..
And im sure that you know already, they were all terrorized for that reason.

Lmao. Imagine being a Khomeini bot thinking his pariah state is anywhere close to South Korea. Wake me up when Iran can manufacture even a shoddy *** version of Samsung by itself.
You know,I`ve honestly got to say that I`m literally astonished at the number of ignorant people here like yourself who seem to genuinely confuse iran with saudi arabia when it comes to industrial manufacturing capabilities.

DISGUSTING. You country Is getting pounded by Zion Prostituting Arabs of KSA. Yet u are so bent for ur arabism. Call urself the Camel Guy. You think all of this is a joke? I see parody all over u, ur picture, ur name, ur everything. Ur flag is Yemeni, and while u country is being destroyed and ur countrymen killed in airstrike, u speak of freaking Sell out Zion prostituting Arabism. I doubt ur even Yemeni. Your main intention is to make fun of Yemeni plight. How outrageous. Ur countrymen are getting murdered by the insolent arab bedouins of KSA. and u come here run ur freaking gums.

Your parents laughed hard didnt they, the moment u arrived to the world. They must have laughed out loud together like HEHEHEHEHE, so the doctor asked, "what happened? whats so funny, why are you guys laughing?" to which ur parents replied, "What do u mean what happened? Can u not see? we have just given birth to a JOKE".

True Arabization and pan Arabists would kill the entire GCC leadership together with yours and ours as well

I'm from Iraq, you write a lot of shit you know that.

Yemen needs to recover from MBS terrorism. Iraq needs to remove majoos. Work everywhere

True Arabization and pan Arabists would kill the entire GCC leadership together with yours and ours as well

I'm from Iraq, you write a lot of shit you know that.

Yemen needs to recover from MBS terrorism. Iraq needs to remove majoos. Work everywhere
Pan arabists tried that for 30 years and that resulted in Iraq getting 2 wars and sanctioned to death. What did it achieve for you?

I like you Xerxes, you seem like a guy full of soul and genuine emotion. الله يحفظك

Back
Top Bottom