What's new

Iran science output will rank 4th worldwide in 2018

If they would have give my that stage, I would have gone too. So STFU. If he was a real men, he would have gone to those protests back in 2009.

Your kind hides behind a curtain and runs the big mouth.

The past is over and gone.

In the real world the USA rules supreme, deal with it.

At least Ahmedinajad has bal*s to face an adversary probably a hundred times stronger than Iran.

OMG that zionist and Raykalm, two of the worst PDF members thread crapping again. The zionist is smart, he's thread crapping on purpose, but raykalm is being Einstein as usual.

oil is around 10 percent of GDP actually Raykalm, that figure you gave is for exports. The majority of our exports are oil, but not GDP, not even close. And we can't export anything, that's why it's so high in terms of percentage. We can't even export our oil to Europe and the Americas. We can only do it in Asia and that to a few specific countries. In terms of payment we can't even get paid normally. Economy is only down artificially. Iran is already industrialized, we got oil/gas coming out of our nostrils etc... once sanctions are removed, it'll take literally a few years for us to surpass ME and after 5 years we'll easily pass Turkey (thanks to gas income).

Your kind hides behind a curtain and runs the big mouth.

The past is over and gone.

In the real world the USA rules supreme, deal with it.

At least Ahmedinajad has bal*s to face an adversary probably a hundred times stronger than Iran.

You are welcome to show your real manhood, faggot.

So it could be research spending that is making the americans piss their pants? What if Iran develops a new great weapon? :)

Iran is the only country that has balls in this region.

And we are your best ally. :pakistan: :usflag:

We have a traitor as an ally. They signed a nuke deal with India, the same they refused to sign with us and offered better quality f16's than us to India.

This was going to happen just as after 1980's when he had beaten the Soviets the Presler Amendment came. Iran was once just like us. The shah was closer to US than Dick Cheney was to Bush. Looks like we Pakistanis are waiting for a nationalist revolution.

On with relations with Russia and China. US is going to fall in next 200 years anyway.

We have a traitor as an ally. They signed a nuke deal with India, the same they refused to sign with us and offered better quality f16's than us to India.

This was going to happen just as after 1980's when he had beaten the Soviets the Presler Amendment came. Iran was once just like us. The shah was closer to US than Dick Cheney was to Bush. Looks like we Pakistanis are waiting for a nationalist revolution.

You didn't understand my rant? :D

Iran is 17th right now and , I think Iran will be at least among 10 top countries . You should notice that one of the important plans of Iran's 20 year vision till 2025 is reaching the best possible educational system . I think Iran will reach the rank it deserves cos Iranians are talent and just need some equipments and a strong management to surprise the world .

Is this thread about economy ? why can't you stop ruining the threads ? If you wanna discuss about economy create a new thread for that and don't bring these stuffs here as$hole . we know the pain is somewhere else .

Numbnut, it was a response and not to you.

You are welcome to show your real manhood, faggot.

You run away from your land and then you bad mouth it.

The majority in Iran are Muslim wheather you like it or not. That has been the fact for more than a thousand years. It is not going to change anyrime soon just because you whine about.

I am sure if Cyrus was around today he would appreciate the size of Ahmedinajad's bal*s, cause your pair ain't much bigger than a squirrel's.

The situation of Iran in many ways mirrors that of China's. Because of the restrictions that the outside world poses on her, she's been forced to look inward and become self reliant on many things and in many ways. Good for Iran.

You run away from your land and then you bad mouth it.

I did not ran away. My parents flew the country because they wanted to give their children a better future. Like I said faggot; you can't even handle that much of heat, if you would be around during those times.

I am sure if Cyrus was around today he would appreciate the size of Ahmedinajad's bal*s, cause your pair ain't much bigger than a squirrel's.

Cyrus would sh!t on Ahmadinejad and Khamenei. He is turning around in his grave, watching how Iranians are bending for Arabs.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom