What's new

Iran science output will rank 4th worldwide in 2018

Pakistan will jump from 43 to 18 by 2018, sources say.

Also @Pouring Rain, while I am happy for Iran, I must correct you on what you said about Iran's oil only making "6%" of the GDP. It's much more than that. Around 86%+ I believe.

Economic complexity

List of countries by economic complexity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Iran 118

Iran_Export_Treemap.jpg
so you guys say Iran GDP is only 60-70 billion $ :undecided:

it seems some people mistake GDP with foreign export and even that is not 86%

Last edited by a moderator:
Best of luck to Iran but these reports should be taken with salt lake.

Great this means Iran is more scientifically advance than Japan, France, South Korea, Italy, Netherlands, and even Hong Kong. Obviously we all know that's rubbish. This website is probably the same website Iranians keep using to project their "scientific advances" the website measures "scientific output" mostly by number of citations of published science papers, so it measures quantity only personally I would like to see some other sources proving this as well, a PDF file from a dubious source isn't very convincing, we know Iran has made progress in science at its own pace and for its own level and capacity.

People have to understand Japan making progress in science is different than Iran making progress in science, as Japan's level of science is vastly superior to that of Iran's, it is somewhat remotely similar to GDP growth rate. The PDF file has Iran fourth in "scientific output" but has Japan eight in scientific output. Don't equate quantity of scientific output via number of citations in academic papers to quality of scientific advancement.
Japan is far behind Iran in science. Just look how lame and amateurish is their space launcher:

h2btf1.jpg

It can launch only 15 t to LEO and 6 t to GTO. What a joke. No match to magnificent Iranian Safir:

omid-satellite-and-Safir-carrier1.jpg

Japan is far behind Iran in science. Just look how lame and amateurish is their space launcher:

h2btf1.jpg

It can launch only 15 t to LEO and 6 t to GTO. What a joke. No match to magnificent Iranian Safir:

omid-satellite-and-Safir-carrier1.jpg

Comparing Japan with Iran shows what a fool you are .

I think Iran can be between top 10 ones in a decade . Hope we can change our educational system cos most of our universities just sux . I'm sure if we improve the educational system it will certainly improve our industry and economy and will make Iran the only power of ME in most fields .

Comparing Japan with Iran shows what a fool you are .

I think Iran can be between top 10 ones in a decade . Hope we can change our educational system cos most of our universities just sux . I'm sure if we improve the educational system it will certainly improve our industry and economy and will make Iran the only power of ME in most fields .

Less than a decade ago Iran was 27th, today it is 17th so yeah it is achievable I suppose.

Exactly, when I think of Iran, I'm not thinking about science or development. Iran can't even build a helicopter for that matter.
yes we do.Iran produce several kinds.of helicopter at home,search shahed-278 and shahed-285.plus Iran also produce the uh-1 helis (called shahbaz).also two new Iranian designed helicopter will be unveiled in 2013.the engines will be produced in Iran too.oh and what turkey can do is to import Italian made a-129 spare part and call it turkish made t-129!:tdown:
so shut up and dont make yourself more fool.:mod:

Back
Top Bottom