What's new

Iran science output will rank 4th worldwide in 2018

This has been discussed before. Even though Iran is increasing its output each year, I don't see it reaching 4th position b 2018.

Just because Iran registered a 574% growth from 2003-2010, doesn't mean it will also achieve the same sort of growth from 2010-2018. Iran managed such a massive growth because it started from a very small base.

If we look at year on year output growth rate, it has already started to taper off. Iran has a lot of potential, no doubt, but it will take much longer to get to the 4th position.

348h6br.png

http://www.defence.pk/forums/iranian-defence/180028-iran-science-output-future-9.html#post2933794

This has been discussed before. Even though Iran is increasing its output each year, I don't see it reaching 4th position b 2018.

Just because Iran registered a 574% growth from 2003-2010, doesn't mean it will also achieve the same sort of growth from 2010-2018. Iran managed such a massive growth because it started from a very small base.

If we look at year on year output growth rate, it has already started to taper off. Iran has a lot of potential, no doubt, but it will take much longer to get to the 4th position.

348h6br.png

http://www.defence.pk/forums/iranian-defence/180028-iran-science-output-future-9.html#post2933794
I have explained this many times to people here but they don't understand. :hitwall:

It was easy for Iran to go from 4000 to 27000 papers form a small base in 7 yrs. Ahead road is not that easy. These stats were made considering that Iran will continue the same speed which is not going to happen. As shown in the chart the speed has already slowed down.

Countries like France, Britain and Germany are finding it impossible to increase the output of papers. I think it will be India at 3rd spot and Iran somewhere at 9-15th spot.

You're absolutely right! Since investment in R&D and science production seems to follow the rolling snow ball model, it is naive to believe our growth will be at the same level than in the past few years. It should be much more...

No rolling ball model, rate of production is decreasing you live in a bubble

348h6br.png

Pakistan will jump from 43 to 18 by 2018, sources say.

Also @Pouring Rain, while I am happy for Iran, I must correct you on what you said about Iran's oil only making "6%" of the GDP. It's much more than that. Around 86%+ I believe.

Last edited by a moderator:
The delusional Persian warriors of the Internet.

Ahmedinajad had more bal*s facing a hostile crowd at the Columbia University. He went in like a man, made the foul mouthed faculty look like idiots.

Ahmedinajad had more bal*s facing a hostile crowd at the Columbia University. He went in like a man, made the foul mouthed faculty look like idiots.

If they would have give my that stage, I would have gone too. So STFU. If he was a real men, he would have gone to those protests back in 2009.

Saddam had more b@lls. He walked the walk. Ammadinnerjacket can only talk.

I have explained this many times to people here but they don't understand. :hitwall:

It was easy for Iran to go from 4000 to 27000 papers form a small base in 7 yrs. Ahead road is not that easy. These stats were made considering that Iran will continue the same speed which is not going to happen. As shown in the chart the speed has already slowed down.

Countries like France, Britain and Germany are finding it impossible to increase the output of papers. I think it will be India at 3rd spot and Iran somewhere at 9-15th spot.

Iran is 17th right now and , I think Iran will be at least among 10 top countries . You should notice that one of the important plans of Iran's 20 year vision till 2025 is reaching the best possible educational system . I think Iran will reach the rank it deserves cos Iranians are talent and just need some equipments and a strong management to surprise the world .

Is this thread about economy ? why can't you stop ruining the threads ? If you wanna discuss about economy create a new thread for that and don't bring these stuffs here as$hole . we know the pain is somewhere else .

Ahmadinejad is crazy , but you Americans are much more crazier than him . You think the US has advanced cos of you Americans while we know you're just some voluptuary people and whatever your country has is because of the Immigrants and the scientists left their countries to work for you . so stop acting like human , enjoy your drink .

Back
Top Bottom