What's new

Iran science output in future

Again it is certainly possible. 2011 data is not yet out. But the Scopus shows that Iran has moved up two ranks from 19th in 2010 to 17th in 2011. All they have to do is move up ranks and reach 4th position. Moving up two ranks each year would mean they would be at 3rd position in 2018. This means they are actually over performing as of now and playing their hand well. You worry about yourself and your position. Do not be a leg puller. And do not get jealous. Be constructive. Talk about why India is not doing as well as China instead of picking on Iran.

So you're saying moving up places is linear, and not Logarithmic? So by 2020 Iran will be in the top position, according to your logic?

I think there is some sense in what you say. Did you see recently a picture of that white Italian woman where Indian leaders were prostrating at her feet. I found it sad and embarrassing as an Asian

I appreciate the accuracy as a scientist you strive for unlike some on here who don't or cant even read the OP

Are you saying this because you are not happy that a country with a population of 1.2 billion can not compete with a country of 80 million

That is the sad reality, Aryan Bhai. Why cant they grow up? Why cant they appreciate? Just look at here. The Chinese guy comes in congratulates and encourages all, while admitting that China is under performing and all downplaying their number one position. And here we go, these guys come in and act as let pullers, picking up on other nations. Whey cant they work harder to move up instead of pulling at others?

Are you saying this because you are not happy that a country with a population of 1.2 billion can not compete with a country of 80 million

We are discussing science and it have no borders so plz keep nationality aside ok.... I think you are not able to understand my post read again.

Again it is certainly possible. 2011 data is not yet out. But the Scopus shows that Iran has moved up two ranks from 19th in 2010 to 17th in 2011. All they have to do is move up ranks and reach 4th position. Moving up two ranks each year would mean they would be at 3rd position in 2018. This means they are actually over performing as of now and playing their hand well. You worry about yourself and your position. Do not be a leg puller. And do not get jealous. Be constructive. Talk about why India is not doing as well as China instead of picking on Iran.

as far as i have heard irans production went upto 32500 in 2011 and they overtook turkey. thats great. but not enough for 190000 by 2018. sorry to say.

I must say that it is very ungentlemanly conduct. We should be congratulating China Iran and even Malaysia and Pakistan rather than complaining that India should be higher or putting down other countries achievements

Only if these guys could understood. But their behavior is far from gentlemanship and science spirit. That is really shameful.

That is the sad reality, Aryan Bhai. Why cant they grow up? Why cant they appreciate? Just look at here. The Chinese guy comes in congratulates and encourages all, while admitting that China is under performing and all downplaying their number one position. And here we go, these guys come in and act as let pullers, picking up on other nations. Whey cant they work harder to move up instead of pulling at others?

The funny thing, is that when I mention the fact that China under-performs on a per-capita basis compared to Iran....

... the Indians (who are far worse than we are) come in and start complaining that they should be above Iran? :what:

So you're saying moving up places is linear, and not Logarithmic? So by 2020 Iran will be in the top position, according to your logic?

they need to come back to reality. iran will one day achieve 190000 papers a year but that willbe 2025 not 2018.

The funny thing, is that when I mention the fact that China under-performs on a per-capita basis compared to Iran....

... the Indians (who are far worse than we are) come in and start complaining that they should be above Iran? :what:

wrong we already said we r doing bad. no doubt abt that. but we also doubling our expenditure this year.

as far as i have heard irans production went upto 32500 in 2011 and they overtook turkey. thats great. but not enough for 190000 by 2018. sorry to say.

Well, the experts at SCImago, do not agree with you one bit. They have put out their analysis. You have any beef, go and take it up with them. Something tells me that they would not care at all about some let puller's view either. I trust SCImago rather your rants.

With China around, that would not be possible. With this Indian leg pulling attitude, it seems to me that they are going be certainly above India even in 2020. Grow up.

Doesn't matter if they're already above India.

My question is, what makes you think that scientific output of European and western countries will come to abrupt stagnation while Iran and China will continue?

Well, that is typical Indians, and that is why they have been ranked lower. Since instead of working harder to go up, they constantly are thinking and working harder to pull others down. It appears this methodology does not work in science as per this scientific analysis.

maybe that is why Chine is number 1 and gets so much respect in the world compared to Indians

Doesn't matter if they're already above India.

My question is, what makes you think that scientific output of European and western countries will come to abrupt stagnation while Iran and China will continue?

Well, because they are already stagnant. Their growth rates are pathetic while growth rates for Iran and China is going red hot.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom