What's new

Iran science output in future

In contrast to Aryan_B I never asked anyone to congratulate us.

No offence mate but there is nothing to be congratulated when Israel only exists because AIPAC has subverted American democracy and in all intents and purposes steals poor Americans money and gives it to Israel. I mean can you imagine where Iran would be if it was the recipient of such largess. But the thing is that there is 1 in 6 Americans now on food stamps and they can not sustain this for very much longer

It is their old habit. They only can take away. Giving is not in their dictionary like other human beings. They just come to troll and make themselves better. But in reality they know fully well, what is happening here. Iran is moving up and if you look at the table in OP, you can clearly see the country that moves down the most in the rankings is Israel. Their anger is understandable. But reality is inevitable.

They are moving down because Americans can not keep affording to give them and obviously the people who have prepared the table have taken that into account when preparing the table. I think Iran China Pakistan and Malaysia who are all moving up should do tech transfer and joint ventures and assist each other

No offence mate but there is nothing to be congratulated when Israel only exists because AIPAC has subverted American democracy and in all intents and purposes steals poor Americans money and gives it to Israel. I mean can you imagine where Iran would be if it was the recipient of such largess. But the thing is that there is 1 in 6 Americans now on food stamps and they can not sustain this for very much longer
U keep explaining why u dont want to congratulate Israel although no one asked u to do it. Seems you are repating that nonsense on and on in order to convinse urself.

Yes! They can.

Not yet. But US have started to take measures in this regard and the impact will begin from July of this year.

Here;

Iran's customers start to drift away as oil sanctions loom | Oil | Platts

After these developments will take in to full effect, then you will understand that what crippling sanctions is all about.

With respect, then you're joining the group of jokers on this forum then.
How can they do that if China, India have increased their oil imports from Iran and other nations like Japan, South Korea, Italy, Spain are seeking waivers from the USA? Don't make me laugh at you.
Even if European sanctions are applied from June, which isn't going to happen, nothing would happen. Italy and Spain need Iran, Iran doesn't need them as long as we have countries like China and many other countries in black market. We've already stopped selling oil to many EU states from months ago and nothing has happened so far except their private companies asking us to continue trade with them. Iran's loss from EU decision to stop buying Iranian oil will at the maximum reduce only $20 Billion of Iran's revenue which is nothing because Iran's nominal GDP has already surpassed $450 Billion and will surpass $500 Billion this year. $20 Billion dollars will do no harm to Iran that wants to cripple anything. On what basis I'm estimating that their maximum impact on Iranian economy will be $20 Billion? Well, Iran's oil revenue in 2011, that hit a record, was approximately $100 Billion, a bit lower than that. EU's share of Iranian oil exports is 18%, now that would mean we'll lose less than $18 Billion but I'm saying $20 Billion to be cautious. Other nations like China and India have already increased their imports and will increase their imports more if EU decides to stop buying our oil completely. Japan and South Korea are looking for waiver and I think they've already been exempted from sanctions. On the other hand, the only country that truly stopped buying Iranian oil was Sri Lanka and we all witnessed how gasoline princes skyrocketed in few days.

In contrast to Aryan_B I never asked anyone to congratulate us.
He didn't ask you for congratulations. S-19 was criticizing you because he believed you guys are childish and immature and Aryan_B said he agreed with him. When someone criticizes you it doesn't mean they are asking you to do that ;)

Congrats Iran on the previous 8 years, obviously the forecasting table will never come to pass, if you can achieve 100k by 2018 then well done.

i would say 60000-70000 with be extremely well done. 100k is also impossible.

i would say 60000-70000 with be extremely well done. 100k is also impossible.

Yes I think people are missing the point, we should be congratulating Iran on the 500% increase in the last decade regardless of the speculation whether it will be 180k(exaggerated in my opinion) in the future or alot less. God bless Ahmedinjad :)

U keep explaining why u dont want to congratulate Israel although no one asked u to do it. Seems you are repating that nonsense on and on in order to convinse urself.

Why are you trying to go off topic and derail the thread. This thread is about Iran's scientific achievements present and as predicted by an independent body. We in the neighbourhood say hats off to Iran.

Not only that well done to China which is on target for number 1, congrats also to Malaysia and Pakistan are expected by the same people to fair very well.

On the other hand Israel is on the way down according to this independent study.

Now congratulate Iran and please do not suggest if you are minded to that this is anti semitic

Israel is the only country that gets grants from America of money specifically for research etc if you look at western press Israel is made out to be Omnipotent. when they simply are not. They (Zionists) just happen to control the media in the west. It was in that context I was referring to them as frauds. By your statement "as usual" suggests that you are not really looking for justification but for ingratiating yourself with Israelis

Sir have you heard about wellcome trust , NIH , Rockefeller foundation etc.... those are American funding agencies. Countries really not matters to getting that funds if you have novel ideas with gud research track record then you will get it , I worked in such project so I knw well.

According to your argument Israel getting lot money from US for their research ,ok.....wat wrong in that still they dng gud at research and showing in results they are not propagating worthless propaganda. If you have any substantial evidence to refute my post then do it.

I know a guy in Weizmann institute if you want understand his single research paper completely it will take at least 2-3 days and he is pioneer in that field. wen you reading his paper you can generate lot of ideas and you can't imagine wat he will do next its my personal experience, in addition he is Q to get nobel prize within 3-4yrs.

I simply disagreeing with your baseless post.

Aryan_B already gave you a source. I give another. There are literally tens of thousands on net and probably hundred of thousands such sources in total. It would crash PDF if we started to put so many sources here in one thread. Israel literally runs on American funding: US Congress to boost Iron Dome funding | The Times of Israel

The funding is for acquisition, not for R&D.
USA benefit from it, now they have full access to the Iron Dome technology, it is a win win.

Agreed. Never in the forum have I seen any Israeli ever appreciating any Iranian achievement.

They will find the tiniest mole of a fault with anything Iran does and vilify Iran.

Such immature trolls.
Well, appreciating someones achievements it's a human nature tell me about someone who never appreciated the European achievements or the American and the list goes on, basically as human being we appreciate each other as long as we have some respect to our selves.

Sir have you heard about wellcome trust , NIH , Rockefeller foundation etc.... those are American funding agencies. Countries really not matters to getting that funds if you have novel ideas with gud research track record then you will get it , I worked in such project so I knw well.

According to your argument Israel getting lot money from US for their research ,ok.....wat wrong in that still they dng gud at research and showing in results they are not propagating worthless propaganda. If you have any substantial evidence to refute my post then do it.

I know a guy in Weizmann institute if you want understand his single research paper completely it will take at least 2-3 days and he is pioneer in that field. wen you reading his paper you can generate lot of ideas and you can't imagine wat he will do next its my personal experience, in addition he is Q to get nobel prize within 3-4yrs.

I simply disagreeing with your baseless post.

The least we can say is that there are these tax loopholes in the entire western system that deducts any donations you do exceptionally to Israel from you tax revenue, so they are tax deductible. And they count for tens to hundreds of billions annually from Jews and their friends all over the globe.
Israel used to get between 20 an 40 billion annually from the US to sustain its army alone for at least 2 decades, It might still be going on, or replaced by technology hand-overs and American weapon market niches with them!!!

The guy you are talking about sounds more like a philosopher rather than a scientist on the verge of getting a noble price which is a made to measure for westerners and another holocaust compensation for Jews.

Since Iran counts on its own scientists, we can say it is competing with the best including the US, and by the same deduction, Iran is not comparable to Israel that is used to get scientific papers for free to compete on a world scale, this is what we call outright fraud.

What I found really funny, is that some retarded trolls come here and disagree with this.
SCImago is very reliable, and I don't see how this cannot not true.matter of fact it HAS to be true.
Iran scientific growth is 11x faster than any other country.

I think people who disagree with this do so because of jealousy rather than actually thinking it is false.

This is nonsense. Just because Iran's output grew by 574.5% between (2003-2010) doesn't mean that it will grow by 574.5% again between(2011-2018).:cheesy:

If only things were that simple. This is just juvenile.
May be it wont. But all the projections are made like this. Including "India will become 3rd in world by GDP"

However, I really dont think these projections will become reality. Because anything can happen in this world. Things can change drastically. For example war on iran might change Iran, Isreal, US, Europe probably enire world it might effect.

According to me, these projections tell me only one thing: They are doing much better than other currently

Even if Iran can't be the 4th,I would be very happy to see Iran on top 10,still,that would be a great achievement.

Back
Top Bottom