What's new

Iran science output in future

Jealousy and envy are despicable traits people should try to control

Agreed. Some people seems to be allergic to Iran - they never appreciate anything positive coming from Iran and label everything fake/propaganda. They judge based on their pre-conditioned/brainwashed stereotype rather than logical progression.

Why can some people not just congratulate celebrate a state in our region doing well.
If u want congratulations u should come up with something realistic: Iran may overpass Poland or something like this. Not joke that Iran will overpass Germany, Japan, Canada in 5 years. :lol:

If u want congratulations u should come up with something realistic: Iran may overpass Poland or something like this. Not joke that Iran will overpass Germany, Japan, Canada in 5 years. :lol:

I do not need guidance from you and your ilk as to who to congratulate.

In any event I am proud of our neighbours doing so well in education and science

I do not need guidance from you and your ilk as to who to congratulate.

In any event I am proud of our neighbours doing so well in education and science
Sure u can congratulate about imaginary achievements as much as u wish. But u were whining why not everyone buys that nonsense. Thats why I replied.

In short, if u want congratulations from IRAN STRONG!!!111 kids, you can post any nonsense you wish.
But if you want congratulations from normal people too, you should come up with something more realistic.

Sure u can congratulate about imaginary achievements as much as u wish. But u were whining why not everyone buys that nonsense. Thats why I replied.

In short, if u want congratulations from IRAN STRONG!!!111 kids, you can post any nonsense you wish.
But if you want congratulations from normal people too, you should come up with something more realistic.

Well Israel is the one that gets congratulations that are not warranted in my opinion. Iranian achievements are Iran's. Israelis get tons of money from America then tell the world how successful they are. imo Israelis are frauds

Well Israel is the one that gets congratulations that are not warranted in my opinion. Iranian achievements are Iran's. Israelis get tons of money from America then tell the world how successful they are. imo Israelis are frauds

You doubt that? They milked Germans hundreds of billions of dollars for the atrocities of the Nazis under the excuse of an exaggerated event like the holocaust.

You doubt that? They milked Germans hundreds of billions of dollars for the atrocities of the Nazis under the excuse of an exaggerated event like the holocaust.
Agreed,Israelies are milking the whole world for some crime that happened 70 years ago.
Why can't Russians who suffered nearly 20 million casualties during the WWII do the same?or Chinese?or Iranians?
That shows the Zionist's nature,suck the world's blood as much as you can,then play the victim again when it's necessary.

Agreed,Israelies are milking the whole world for some crime that happened 70 years ago.
Why can't Russians who suffered nearly 20 million casualties during the WWII do the same?or Chinese?or Iranians?
That shows the Zionist's nature,suck the world's blood as much as you can,then play the victim again when it's necessary.

I have nothing against the Holocaust seen as a genocide or crime against humanity, at least it may heal the wounds of some Jews that suffered from the event which is good, but there are many issues beside it. First of all, the Holocaust is not the first nor the last series of genocides in history. Secondly, hypocrisy is very clear in the holocaust case. While the Brits. and the US air force did many more crimes against German and Japanese civilians that were much worse than the holocaust, when they talk about the number of death tolls in strategic bombings of Dresden or Tokyo and the nuclear bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki they try to persuade people that the minimum number is true, while when they talk about the holocaust, they want to convince everyone that the maximum number is correct and if someone doubts that they will be labeled as anti-semitic. Holocaust is an exaggerated event in my opinion that the Soviets and later the USA, the UK and Israel used it to justify their wrong doings after the WWII.

Agreed. Never in the forum have I seen any Israeli ever appreciating any Iranian achievement.

They will find the tiniest mole of a fault with anything Iran does and vilify Iran.

Such immature trolls.

Agreed. Never in the forum have I seen any Israeli ever appreciating any Iranian achievement.

They will find the tiniest mole of a fault with anything Iran does and vilify Iran.

Such immature trolls.

And when have you seen Arabs and Persian appreciating each other achievements.......

And when have Pakistani's and Indians and Indians and Chinese appreciated each other achievement without a derivative of "Fckk you, we are better!" attached with that compliment........

And when have you seen Arabs and Persian appreciating each other achievements.......

And when have Pakistani's and Indians and Indians and Chinese appreciated each other achievement without a derivative of "Fckk you, we are better!" attached with that compliment........

Many times.

Arabs and Persians have rivalry but personally I have seen them appreciating each other's positive achievements.

I have also seen pakistan and indian people appreciating each other's achievements and advising each other in best intention.

I have seen pakistan, indian, and other muslims appreciating Israel's achievements.

There are many examples across the forum.

However, never have I seen any Israeli in the forum appreciating any Iranian achievement ever.

Israel does not need your congratulations at all. :rolleyes:

There are many examples across the forum.

However, never have I seen any Israeli in the forum appreciating any Iranian achievement ever.
I said here that Iran is doing better than Arab countries. In terms of science its second Muslim country after Turkey. But 4th in the world in 5 years? Ahead of Germany and Japan? pffff

Back
Top Bottom