What's new

Iran Said to Send Troops to Bolster Syria

Ottoman-Turk:I think you have a delusion thinking everyone who says something good about Iran is either a paid Iranian agent or an Iranian who is hiding his identity.You should be ashamed of your behavior.

i still dont believe him , all his posts are about iran so he must be living his life with iran about iran everything but anyways.

It is really irritating when an Assad supporter accusing someone with being brainwashed. Who needs propaganda while he is dropping bombs on civillians FFS. Propaganda is just useful on people like you to show Assad as "defender his country".

So your all "proof" is bombs? They are being dropped on the fortified positions of terrorists, as well as convoys of terrorists from Turkey/Jordan/etc are also being bombed. What else would you drop? Flowers? :) Just because terrorists likes to hide in the cities, doesnt mean one shoudnt fight them.

How it goes, as far as I know:

1. Terrorists take over some districts in the cities. Fortifies their positions.
2. Syria asks civilians to leave those districts, if they arent already gone.
3. Syria sends army to clear out the terrorists, by all means possible - planes and artillery, then tanks with soldiers on foot to clear out the remaining cells. Thats exactly the same tactic as US is using in the urban war. It minimizes the army loses, and maximizes the loses of the enemy.

harry if there was democracy in syria what excuse can they use?? they would be actually terrorists then because they have the right to vote

i still dont believe him , all his posts are about iran so he must be living his life with iran about iran everything but anyways.

It doesnt matter what you believe. I defend all such countries under attack, and Iran with Syria is the hottest spot now. Before it was Libya, and my focus was on them (btw, Iran was anti-Libya, while I was exposing propaganda against Libya just as well). Before that - Iraq and Afghanistan. I think you get the picture now.

harry you are always not responding to my posts on purpose.

harry if there was democracy in syria what excuse can they use?? they would be actually called terrorists then because they would have the right to vote instead of use weapons

harry if there was democracy in syria what excuse can they use?? they would be actually terrorists then because they have the right to vote

Iran had democratically elected government overthrown by US and dictator installed. There are more such examples. Democracy have nothing to do with issue at hand, if you havent noticed - the biggest Syria's enemies right now who demands "democracy" are 100% monarchies with zero human rights and democracy, and who oppress any demonstrations. Saudis even have a new law which forbids demonstrations.

About Syria, there already were free parliamentary elections, West called it a sham and continuing attacking. If Syria makes free presidential elections and anyone from Assad camp wins - West will say the same - and continue attacking. Thats their "excuse". The only results West/Arabs accepts, if its outcome is favorable to them, like they already pre-selecting who should rule Syria if Assad falls.

Iran had democratically elected government overthrown by US and dictator installed. There are more such examples. Democracy have nothing to do with issue at hand, if you havent noticed - the biggest Syria's enemies right now who demands "democracy" are 100% monarchies with zero human rights and democracy, and who oppress any demonstrations. Saudis even have a new law which forbids demonstrations.

About Syria, there already were free parliamentary elections, West called it a sham and continuing attacking. If Syria makes free presidential elections and anyone from Assad camp wins - West will say the same - and continue attacking. Thats their "excuse". The only results West/Arabs accepts, if its outcome is favorable to them, like they already pre-selecting who should rule Syria if Assad falls.

come on syria wasnt free parliamentary elections maybe they did it just for show , hafez esad and his brother died , now him is this democracy ? About monarchies i think their higher living standards and lifestyle so they dont do very big protests and they are happy most.

So your all "proof" is bombs? They are being dropped on the fortified positions of terrorists, as well as convoys of terrorists from Turkey/Jordan/etc are also being bombed. What else would you drop? Flowers? :) Just because terrorists likes to hide in the cities, doesnt mean one shoudnt fight them.

How it goes, as far as I know:

1. Terrorists take over some districts in the cities. Fortifies their positions.
3. Syria sends army to clear out the terrorists, by all means possible - planes and artillery, then tanks with soldiers on foot to clear out the remaining cells. Thats exactly the same tactic as US is using in the urban war. It minimizes the army loses, and maximizes the loses of the enemy.

Are you serious? Internet is full with proofs.

If that is the exact same tactic with USA's. How can you expect it to be a good one? The fact remains: Assad has killed thousands of civillians and you are trying to justify his acts.

I don't know where you from or your relation with Iran. But if you would have said something like: "my country's interests are much more important than few civillians, that is why i'm supporting Assad", i would find it wrong but be okay with it.

Anyways i'm out...

great news .!!! Iran shold help syria to fight the foreign agents trying to destabilize his country.....:smokin:

come on syria wasnt free parliamentary elections maybe they did it just for show , hafez esad and his brother died , now him is this democracy ? About monarchies i think their higher living standards and lifestyle so they dont do very big protests and they are happy most.

As I said, all elections which doesnt suit West/Arabs will be dismissed, regardless if its in Syria or Iran. And thats the answer what "excuse" they would have to continue attacking.

Have you heard such country as Bahrain? Look it up, and what PGGC Arabs did to those demonstrations. In Saudis demonstrations are forbidden, and anyone who oppose their monarchy are being jailed or disappear, literally. And those countries send terrorists to create chaos in Syria, and call for democracy? It doesnt get more hypocritical than that.

Are you serious? Internet is full with proofs.

Show me ONE actual proof Assad is deliberately targeting and killing peaceful demonstrators. Is that too much to ask? :azn: West/arabs couldnt provide it, for two years now.

If that is the exact same tactic with USA's. How can you expect it to be a good one? The fact remains: Assad has killed thousands of civillians and you are trying to justify his acts.

It would be a bad act (not tactic) if Syria would do that in other countries like US does, if they defend their country - thats legit.

About your fact look above - baseless media and politicians claims isnt a fact to me, sorry.

I don't know where you from or your relation with Iran. But if you would have said something like: "my country's interests are much more important than few civillians, that is why i'm supporting Assad", i would find it wrong but be okay with it.

Read above about me. What concerns interests - my opinion: every country have an absolute right to defend themselves. Specifically my country is so high up in US arse, that our politicians dont even see the daylight :disagree: That sad, and pretty much the same across EU.

Show me ONE actual proof Assad is deliberately targeting and killing peaceful demonstrators. Is that too much to ask? :azn: West/arabs couldnt provide it, for two years now.

Assad is deliberately targeting CITIES FFS. Who is living in cities? Can't you understand it? Is that too much to ask?

There are videos about people collecting children bodies under the debris.

It would be a bad act (not tactic) if Syria would do that in other countries like US does, if they defend their country - thats legit.

It would be bad if Syria killed civillians in other countries but if they kill them in Syria, that's legit?

Assad is deliberately targeting CITIES FFS. Who is living in cities? Can't you understand it? Is that too much to ask?

And where the terrorists are, not in the targeted cities? :disagree:

What I said above:

And where the terrorists are, not in the targeted cities? :disagree:

What I said above:

Then according to your flawless logic, Turkey has every right to bomb towns where PKK terrorists are hiding. They like to use civillians as their shield too like their counterparts. If we kill few hundred civillian on the process, who cares? Right?

But then i'm sure we would see lots if Iranian member condemning such an act by Turkey.

Back
Top Bottom