What's new

Iran Said to Send Troops to Bolster Syria

Nah, i think it just fit great.

So your terrorist is better than their terrorists... Not that i don't want to see such a stupid move from Iran, but don't think its gonna happen.

You can continue sending "pilgrims" though.

You still think those pilgrims were soldiers right? Chilling around in Damascus,all in one bus,unarmed,and men more than 60 year old among them?
I counted on you as one of rational members here,I thought you would distinguish different matters,if you don't like Iran,doesn't mean you should accept everything negative about it.

You still think those pilgrims were soldiers right? Chilling around in Damascus,all in one bus,unarmed,and men more than 60 year old among them?
I counted on you as one of rational members here,I thought you would distinguish different matters,if you don't like Iran,doesn't mean you should accept everything negative about it.

It is getting harder to be rational in this forum day by day. Among all of these trolls, racists and terrorist sympathisers...

I was thinking the same about you until i saw you defending Assad. Say whatever you like to FSA, i won't mind, but if you label Assad as an innocent man or try to justify his acts by saying "some mistakes", you shouldn't be talking about rationality.

I was thinking the same about you until i saw you defending Assad. Say whatever you like to FSA, i won't mind, but if you label Assad as an innocent man or try to justify his acts by saying "some mistakes", you shouldn't be talking about rationality.

Lets say Turkey is attacked by tens of thousands terrorists from Al Qaeda and the likes, killing civilians and slitting their throats, attacking and executing police and army, bombing everyone. What responsible leader should do? Not defend the country? I dont think any country will just roll over and take it, they'll fight back, regardless if its Turkey or Syria.

Just because Turkey with West/Arabs are calling terrorists as "peaceful civilians", and Assad who is defending the country as a "brutal butcher", it doesnt mean anything when reality is concerned. Every single country in the World would become "butchers" while killing "peaceful" terrorists :disagree:

It is getting harder to be rational in this forum day by day. Among all of these trolls, racists and terrorist sympathisers...

Well,bring one of my posts in which I've said Assad is innocent.I never said that.
My stance about Syria is clear: Assad should make country safe as soon as possible,I mean completely safe,the flow of arms should be completely stopped to Syria.After that,he should resign,then a free and fair election from all parties to be held in Syria.About Assad participating in that election or not,that completely depends on Syrians,the can also have a referendum about him.I'm sure if they want to topple Assad like this (which they will never achieve this),the only outcome is that more and more civilians are killed and even if they succeed overthrowing the government,the new regime would be an extremist sectarian one.
Syrian issue should be solved by Syrian,not Saudis,Turks,Qataris or western countries.
If you think my stance is not logical or is irrational,well that's your choice and your call.

Lets say Turkey is attacked by tens of thousands terrorists from Al Qaeda and the likes, killing civilians and slitting their throats, attacking and executing police and army, bombing everyone. What responsible leader should do? Not defend the country? I dont think any country will just roll over and take it, they'll fight back, regardless if its Turkey or Syria.

Just because Turkey with West/Arabs are calling terrorists as "peaceful civilians", and Assad who is defending the country as a "brutal butcher", it doesnt mean anything when reality is concerned. Every single country in the World would become "butchers" while killing "peaceful" terrorists :disagree:

We got worse, PKK. And unlike Assad we are not dealing with terrorists by killing more civillians than they did.

Assad is not defending his country but his throne... You may continue to think like that though, if it makes you sleep better at nights.

Well,bring one of my posts in which I've said Assad is innocent.I never said that.
My stance about Syria is clear: Assad should make country safe as soon as possible,I mean completely safe,the flow of arms should be completely stopped to Syria.After that,he should resign,then a free and fair election from all parties to be held in Syria.About Assad participating in that election or not,that completely depends on Syrians,the can also have a referendum about him.I'm sure if they want to topple Assad like this (which they will never achieve this),the only outcome is that more and more civilians are killed and even if they succeed overthrowing the government,the new regime would be an extremist sectarian one.
Syrian issue should be solved by Syrian,not Saudis,Turks,Qataris or western countries.
If you think my stance is not logical or is irrational,well that's your choice and your call.

How could you expect from a terrorist to make the country safe again? He should have been resigned, it would be better for peace than bombing cities.

Of course i think it is irrational.

but before all these things you miss something , why can you not call the ones in syria terrorists and if done in another country they will be called terrorists , what is that special word? starts with d ends with y .

We got worse, PKK. And unlike Assad we are not dealing with terrorists by killing more civillians than they did.

PKK is hugs and roses compared to Al Qaeda, nor they have massive West/Arabs support. Once PKK has that, and kills tens of thousands civilians, then we can talk which is worse.

Also you have no argument that Assad kills more civilians than terrorists do. Just because your media continues brainwashing with baseless propaganda, doesnt make it true.

Havent you learned anything from Iraq? Libya?

Assad is not defending his country but his throne... You may continue to think like that though, if it makes you sleep better at nights.

Assad offered free presidential elections with UN supervision, and even more than that - he suggested he wouldnt participate in elections. Guess what? West/Arabs, Turkey included, couldnt care less about it.

Therefore its not Assad who is protecting "the throne", its West/Arabs wanting to put puppets in Syria, to strengthen Israel position, and weaken Iran's. Thats all there is, blood bath from West/Arabs geopolitical games.

also harry , you got a very nice europeon name , specifically english and europeon flag , but you know so much about iran and always in their threads your false flagging and name is making me laugh , iranian must of saved your life or syrian.:rofl:

also harry , you got a very nice europeon name , specifically english and europeon flag , but you know so much about iran and always in their threads your false flagging and name is making me laugh , iranian must of saved your life or syrian.:rofl:

History is my passion, and I know a lot about Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, Palestinians, etc. too. I defend all countries who are being attacked on fake pretenses, West is shamelessly reshaping the region by all means possible, including wars, sanctions, or sending the terrorists. Its extremely pathetic.

If you doubt I'm from EU, ask any mod - he will confirm it.

History is my passion, and I know a lot about Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, Palestinians, etc. too. I defend all countries who are being attacked on fake pretenses, West is shamelessly reshaping the region by all means possible, including wars, sanctions, or sending the terrorists. Its extremely pathetic.

If you doubt I'm from EU, ask any mod - he will confirm it.

Im talking about your ethnicity not what country you live in. also respond to my other post.

Just because Turkey with West/Arabs are calling terrorists as "peaceful civilians", and Assad who is defending the country as a "brutal butcher", it doesnt mean anything when reality is concerned. Every single country in the World would become "butchers" while killing "peaceful" terrorists
Original Post By Harry_Thomason

but before all these things you miss something , why can you not call the ones in syria terrorists and if done in another country they will be called terrorists , what is that special word? starts with d ends with y .

PKK is hugs and roses compared to Al Qaeda, nor they have massive West/Arabs support. Once PKK has that, and kills tens of thousands civilians, then we can talk which is worse.

Also you have no argument that Assad kills more civilians than terrorists do. Just because your media continues brainwashing with baseless propaganda, doesnt make it true.

Havent you learned anything from Iraq? Libya?

Assad offered free presidential elections with UN supervision, and even more than that - he suggested he wouldnt participate in elections. Guess what? West/Arabs, Turkey included, couldnt care less about it.

Therefore its not Assad who is protecting "the throne", its West/Arabs wanting to put puppets in Syria, to strengthen Israel position, and weaken Iran's. Thats all there is, blood bath from West/Arabs geopolitical games.

PKK did kill thousands of civillians and also has massive support from other countries. But that is not the issue here.

It is really irritating when an Assad supporter accusing someone with being brainwashed. Who needs propaganda while he is dropping bombs on civillians FFS. Propaganda is just useful on people like you to show Assad as "defender of his country".

I don't know what the West wants exactly but Assad is helping them by doing so...

IMO what Iran and Turkey should have done was work hand in hand in order to save Syria from both Assad and FSA. But since we are seeing just the visible part of an iceberg, it would be too optimistic...

Ottoman-Turk:I think you have a delusion thinking everyone who says something good about Iran is either a paid Iranian agent or an Iranian who is hiding his identity.Just look what he replied.You should be ashamed of your behavior.

My ethnicity is Lithuanian, small country near Poland. And your other post is non-comprehensible in English.

Back
Top Bottom