What's new

Iran Said to Send Troops to Bolster Syria

You Iranians are the most smart one and rest are fool.You are enriching uranium for peaceful purpose whereas Your retard president keep on blabbering that we will wipe Israel off the map.Whatever you are doing in Syria is just to support them politically whereas other countries like Turkey is instigating violence there..don't sound like a dumb here..It is on record that Iranians soldiers are caught there,Iran is planning to send it's troop there..If you are so concerned abt Assad then the world is concerned for the people of Syria.Face the heat boi.You ain't that big that you ll decide the fate of a country and it's people.

Actually,you are the one sounding dumb here.They have never caught Iranian soldiers in Syria.What I see in Syria is Syrian army fighting rebels that most of them come from Arab countries for 'Jihad'.

Do you know what 'wiping off the map' means?Can you explain about it further?You are so confused my friend,you really need help.

You Iranians are the most smart one and rest are fool.You are enriching uranium for peaceful purpose whereas Your retard president keep on blabbering that we will wipe Israel off the map.Whatever you are doing in Syria is just to support them politically whereas other countries like Turkey is instigating violence there..don't sound like a dumb here..It is on record that Iranians soldiers are caught there,Iran is planning to send it's troop there..If you are so concerned abt Assad then the world is concerned for the people of Syria.Face the heat boi.You ain't that big that you ll decide the fate of a country and it's people.

You are in fact the most retard person I've ever seen. The president never said that, you brainwashed.

welcome to join the camp where their previous follows are held but this time are not labeled as pilgrims:lol:

i think they are not happy with the massacre of civilians and kids and brutality by Asad and they want something big than this...
No,actually,we are not satisfied with number of terrorist being killed everyday,it's not convincing,problem??

Anyway,the news is fake,cool off,no need to get excited.We are not Saudi Arabia,Qatar or Jordan to send mercenaries in there,Syrian army is powerful enough to deal with situation.

i think they are not happy with the massacre of civilians and kids and brutality by Asad and they want something big than this...

:hitwall:
So your beloved Saudi Arabia and their Khaliji palls care about civilians and kids? Have any of them visited any refugee camp yet? They are funding "Syrian" "rebels" instead. That's all they care about. Have they helped to finish the crisis? While Iran is currently talking with regional countries to find a solution, they are fuelling the war. I was watching an interview in TV with a Syrian whose house was damaged, he said all we really want at the moment is an end to this war.
If Iran helps Syria, that's not because Iran is enemy with Syrian people, (?! :cheesy:) that's because Iran is friend with Syria and Syrian government.

i'm tired of these people , they believe what they see but not able to see behind the curtain . :undecided:

This is getting to be pretty widely reported

A commander of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps, or IRGC, appeared to offer Iran’s first open acknowledgment of its military involvement in Syria.
“Today we are involved in fighting every aspect of a war, a military one in Syria and a cultural one as well,” General Salar Abnoush, commander of IRGC’s Saheb Al Amr unit, told volunteer trainees in a speech Monday.

Iran sending troops to bolster Syrian regime | GulfNews.com

assad should have held the elections long time ago and step down and participate along with all oppositions then what excuse could the oppisiton have?
what's the use .asad held a parliament election and tne so called opposition boycutted it , It's one hundred pdrcent certain that they do the same with presidential election , they fear to compete against him so all the world can see who is more popular .

I really want Iranian Soldiers to step in so that Nato and United states can join the party.If Iranians are poking there nose in Syria then I would love to see Saudis along with GCC to join Israel & USA to destroy Iran.If Assad has some much faith on syrians then why don't he go for fair elections or democracy ? what's the point of fighting with his own people ? Iran is trying to come for rescue of Assad knowing that they dont have a chance.Instead of fighting for Syria they should know that they are next.Don't rely on China or Russia they are not going to help you and sorry to say you stands no where.

It seems you dont get the picture , we have a defence pact with syria which means if anybody attack syria it means they attacked Iran . And i assure you iranian soldiers in syria mean nobody would attack syria . More i portantly if we sent troop to syria it would be because syrian government asked for it not l8,e other countfies who want to invade a sovereign country

It seems you dont get the picture , we have a defence pact with syria which means if anybody attack syria it means they attacked Iran . And i assure you iranian soldiers in syria mean nobody would attack syria . More i portantly if we sent troop to syria it would be because syrian government asked for it not l8,e other countfies who want to invade a sovereign country

Cool story bro. But i don't think it will be necessary anyways...

By the way Assad is the one attacking Syria. He is bombing the cities and killing civillians after all, no?

Cool story bro. But i don't think it will be necessary anyways...

By the way Assad is the one attacking Syria. He is bombing the cities and killing civillians after all, no?

You are wrongly using the meme "cool story bro"... :coffee:

Here this guide may help you:
Cool Story, Bro | Know Your Meme

On topic I don't know why we have waited this long. Our defence pact with Syria means that we should have sent soldiers as soon as the terrorist violence started.

You are wrongly using the meme "cool story bro"... :coffee:

Here this guide may help you:
Cool Story, Bro | Know Your Meme

On topic I don't know why we have waited this long. Our defence pact with Syria means that we should have sent soldiers as soon as the terrorist violence started.

Nah, i think it just fit great.

So your terrorist is better than their terrorists... Not that i don't want to see such a stupid move from Iran, but don't think its gonna happen.

You can continue sending "pilgrims" though.

Nah, i think it just fit great.

So your terrorist is better than their terrorists... Not that i don't want to see such a stupid move from Iran, but don't think its gonna happen.

You can continue sending "pilgrims" though.

Well in the past 10 years, all our "stupid" moves have seemed to work out quite well for us. Just lean back and enjoy the show...

Back
Top Bottom