What's new

Iran-Russia Military Cooperation to Enter New Level

Unlikely Iran gets ANY arms purchases if Trump is re elected. Maybe under Biden who will try to coax Iran to return to JCPOA in return for abysmal sanctions relief.

Russian arms manufacture’s other clients may be hesistsnt to do business with them if they get sanctioned by US for delivering arms to Iran.

So then Russia will have to decide to have 1 client (Iran) or many clients (rest of the world that buys its arms).

I think we all know the answer to that question.

So then Russia will have to decide to have 1 client (Iran) or many clients (rest of the world that buys its arms).
3 clients actually. Iran, Syria and Venezuela. You can add Turkey to the list as well because Turks have shown that they don't give a f*ck about US threats when it comes to buying weapons from Russia.

Unlikely Iran gets ANY arms purchases if Trump is re elected. Maybe under Biden who will try to coax Iran to return to JCPOA in return for abysmal sanctions relief.

Russian arms manufacture’s other clients may be hesistsnt to do business with them if they get sanctioned by US for delivering arms to Iran.

Chance of Biden getting elected is very low. Also we should never count on who is going to win in the US. That is weak talk.

Russia doesn't care about Trump's position

Unlike China, Russia and the US that don't have a lot of trade, US sanctions don't affect the Russian economy.

Two countries are in political conflict, the United States has repeatedly provoked Russia in recent years.

Russia needs money, and they will TOT for customers. T-90, T-14, Su-30, Su-35 and possibly Su-57 if Iran ordered at least 200-300 units

3 clients actually. Iran, Syria and Venezuela. You can add Turkey to the list as well because Turks have shown that they don't give a f*ck about US threats when it comes to buying weapons from Russia.

Syria and Venezuela are basically bankrupt. Hardly what I would consider “clients”.

Meanwhile Egypt, UAE, Algeria, India (just to name a few) have all done much more business with Russia than Iran can hope to do by herself

Russia doesn't care about Trump's position

Unlike China, Russia and the US that don't have a lot of trade, US sanctions don't affect the Russian economy.

Two countries are in political conflict, the United States has repeatedly provoked Russia in recent years.

Russia needs money, and they will TOT for customers. T-90, T-14, Su-30, Su-35 and possibly Su-57 if Iran ordered at least 200-300 units

Get out of here with such nonsense. Last 30 years of arm deals should show reliability of Russia for Iran

Chance of Biden getting elected is very low. Also we should never count on who is going to win in the US. That is weak talk.

Biden is leading 7-8 pts in most polls. I don’t know where you get your information, but it has consistently been inaccurate.

Clinton was also leading in the polls.... So what.

Completely different circumstances. Clinton had a highly negative public opinion even from democrats. Trump was a refreshing novelty who was an underdog.

No president in modern times has won a second term during a severe economic downturn. And no president in modern times has come back to win the presidency when trailing more than 7 pts after nomination conventions.

Completely different circumstances. Clinton had a highly negative public opinion even from democrats. Trump was a refreshing novelty who was an underdog.

No president in modern times has won a second term during a severe economic downturn. And no president in modern times has come back to win the presidency when trailing more than 7 pts after nomination conventions.

You underestimate the stupidity of the common man.

Wouldn't be surprised if Trump wins.

You underestimate the stupidity of the common man.

Wouldn't be surprised if Trump wins.

For every redneck white power voter there is an LGBT liberal.

You forget Clinton won the popular Vote by millions and trump won because of democrat states he Managed to flip that won’t happen again.

Honestly don’t care who wins. But trump is at severe disadvantage. He could get steam rolled.

For every redneck white power voter there is an LGBT liberal.

You forget Clinton won the popular Vote by millions and trump won because of democrat states he Managed to flip that won’t happen again.

Honestly don’t care who wins. But trump is at severe disadvantage. He could get steam rolled.

Yea but at the end of the day its all about how those people are distributed in regards to the electoral map.

I am shocked at how many people still support Trump where I live.

(Which is a democratic leaning portion of a traditionally red state.)

However, I will also say Trump isn't all bad.

And there are many things about Biden which I don't like.

So whatever.

In regards to Iran however, I would say Trump would be worse.

Chance of Biden getting elected is not very low...that's factually false if you check US national poll numbers.

Chance of Biden getting elected is not very low...that's factually false if you check US national poll numbers.
US poll numbers are political of nature. Not reliable.
Let's see. Even if he wins nothing will change.

I agree with you that Iran is an unreliable partner if we look at the past (S-300 deal)
Russia stopped the S-300 deal due pressure and what Iran did despite sanctions?
They have now an domestic build AD system which is as potent as the russian S-400 (not epxort version!)
So i dont see sanctions as something negative, I see it as a opportunity
it created self sufficiency, bravery and self convidence in young iranian engineers and we see the fruits which shocks the world.
Would Bavar 373 exist if Iran would get the S-300 ~ 10 years ago? we dont know
But for sure it exists due its necessity and Iran not only did it, but they created a system which outclass everything it could buy 10 years ago.
So the question is, if the SU-35 deal blows up, is it within Irans capabilities to create something similar within 10 years?
I bet those who doubt it also couldnt imagine the B-373 ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom