What's new

Iran Reveals Plan to Strike 400 American Targets in response to US military action

...(neoconservatives) before they screw whatever we have left.

Cheney and like minded folks will argue that the current status of the Middle East is near perfect.

No, only large scale loss of American lives will compel the US to go to another war.
All this sabre rattling by the Iranians is for domestic consumption. Gulf economies are stressed at the moment and the sheikhs are feeling a bit vulnerable right now. I suspect the Iranians may attempt to engineer a supply crisis with another proxy attack, or dust off their 80s playbook and target shipping in the straits.

Personally, I don’t agree with US sanctions on Iran. I don’t support the divisive US foreign policy in the Middle East.
I don’t think the US should be policing the world. I also don’t want us to revert to the isolationism era pre WWII.
Pentagon doesn't care about your opinion only Israeli ones.

Exactly, what if they didn't give a warning. Only reason those US soldiers are still alive is because they got any warning in the first place.
The warning wasn't for americans as Iran had already stated that sooner or later it would respond so they knew it from beginning & were prepared. We had to do it as we respect Iraq's sovereignty unlike americans.
Iran wanted to attack immediately after american terrorist attack but the decision was changed as we wanted an official respectful funeral for Sardar without disturbance of a war so Iran let people of Iran & Iraq do their parts & these sentiments resulted in Iraqi parliament decision ..

Pakistan should never have sided with America, which destroyed Soviet Union Russia, Pakistanis should not have broken Soviet Union. The world when it is Multi-polar is much safer and secure, What Pakistan's role should be now is to get Russia and China back to Super power status, in turn creating a world balance.

The warning wasn't for americans as Iran had already stated that sooner or later it would respond so they knew it from beginning & were prepared. We had to do it as we respect Iraq's sovereignty unlike americans.
Iran wanted to attack immediately after american terrorist attack but the decision was changed as we wanted an official respectful funeral for Sardar without disturbance of a war so Iran let people of Iran & Iraq do their parts & these sentiments resulted in Iraqi parliament decision ..

Did you warn Iraqis when you attacked the Kurdish party base??

You are a liar, they did not want to attack immediately as that would ignite a conflict. They made a week long funeral procession and didn't bury his body for 3 days in order to give time for it's politicians to discuss moves and pass deconflict messages to Qatar who passed them on to the US.

Did you warn Iraqis when you attacked the Kurdish party base??

You are a liar, they did not want to attack immediately as that would ignite a conflict. They made a week long funeral procession and didn't bury his body for 3 days in order to give time for it's politicians to discuss moves and pass deconflict messages to Qatar who passed them on to the US.
Hazzy, this is a complicated mess. If Iran retaliated further and struck (for example) a few Shahab's or Sejils in the heart of Telaviv and killed 50,60 Israelis or blew up the US embassy in Baghdad killing the American ambassador and few other Americans, we would have been be in an all out war with the US.

Entire Iran, civilian+military targets would be destroyed by the insane US president. All things gained by Iran would have been lost in 72 hours. The country has 83+ million population with solid infrastructure. You tell me why Iran would go insane and suddenly throw itself in a destructive war with the biggest superpower the world has ever seen?

The best way is to fight the US through proxies and thats why Iran has been standing strong against the US till now.

Back
Top Bottom