What's new

‘Iran respects all divine religions’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surenas, don't waste your time, you know whatever you say they will never learn the meanings of tolerance and freedom, I experienced it many times, let them satisfy themselves, you're lucky you're not living at there, enjoy your life freely :)

Surenas, don't waste your time, you know whatever you say they will never learn the meanings of tolerance and freedom, I experienced it many times, let them satisfy themselves, you're lucky you're not living at there, enjoy your life freely :)

Thanks bro. And I hope you overcome the problems in your country. Most Turks I know are quite tolerant towards other religions and I can respect you guys for that.

Good way for Insulting my country , CongratZ Surena

The mullahs we brought them in power. So you are saying 75 milion Iranians insult their country ? get a life

75 millions brought them in power? Are you really that stupid? The revolution wasn't entirely Islamic. They just happened to be smarter than the communists. Besides that, most Iranians are under the age of 25 and have nothing to with the revolution. They blame their parents for the biggest mistake since 637.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom