What's new

Iran recruits Pakistani Shi'ites for combat in Syria

. But many people have gone too far and worship the graves and pray to the dead saints.

Its only in ur wahabi donkey mind like Ibne Abdul wahab. who declare all Sunni from arabia Mushrik and start Qitaal against them... same going in Pakistan and all over Muslim world.. whoever understand the meaning of La'iIaha'ilallah cant commit shirk... dont put Jahils (jo charas pee kar mazaroon per dance kar rahe hotey hain) in list of Sufis.. Ignorant are everywhere..

أن النبي ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ ‏خرج يوما فصلى على أهل ‏ ‏أحد ‏ ‏صلاته على الميت ثم انصرف إلى المنبر فقال ‏ ‏إني ‏ ‏فرط ‏ ‏لكم وأنا شهيد عليكم وإني والله لأنظر إلى حوضي الآن وإني أعطيت مفاتيح خزائن الأرض ‏ ‏أو مفاتيح الأرض ‏ ‏وإني والله ما أخاف عليكم أن تشركوا بعدي ولكن أخاف عليكم أن تنافسوا فيها ‏

Translation:

Narrated 'Uqba bin 'Amir: One day the Prophet went out and offered the funeral prayers of the martyrs of Uhud and then went up the pulpit and said, "I will pave the way for you as your predecessor and will be a witness on you. By Allah! I see my Fount (Kauthar) just now and I have been given the keys of all the treasures of the earth (or the keys of the earth) "BY ALLAH! I AM NOT AFRAID THAT YOU WILL WORSHIP OTHERS ALONG WITH ALLAH AFTER MY DEATH, BUT I AM AFRAID THAT YOU WILL FIGHT WITH ONE ANOTHER FOR THE WORLDLY THINGS"
Volume 2, Book 23, Number 428: (Sahih Bukhari)

If u read above hadith then u will find ur kind the most ignorant people who accuse other Muslims to be Mushrik (who worship other then Allah)..

For me saudi and Mullahs are 2 sides of same coin. U are wrong if u are assuming i follow saudis, i hate
Just the unrequired arrogance which takes the subject off-topic.

ont like mullah either.
-_- dont be lame
i hold nothing against overseas pakistanis
but if some over seas pakistani will say that some one riskining their life to protect bibi zainab's roza is wrong
then yes we do have a problem.

Then make one, it's really simple.[/QUOTE]

dont try to act all MEAN GIRLS with me
attitude queen.i dont see you protesting against saudia.hell this whoele blog wont tolerate anything against saudia
they instead ban you

For me saudi and Mullahs are 2 sides of same coin. U are wrong if u are assuming i follow saudis, i hate
Just the unrequired arrogance which takes the subject off-topic.

ont like mullah either.
Lets read collective faatiha over this sarcasm because if you go look up facts you will find more sunni mosques getting attacked by unknown militias (which is obvious because of the larger sunni population).Then the 50,000 + people killed in past 15 years, most of them were poor sunni people from all sects. . Regardless, you completely missed the point which was the need for Pakistan to stay aloof from both the extremes the ayotullah one and the sheikh one.And mention of rouhani was because of the topic in discussion but no you just had to prove yourself to be a shah-sai-ziada-shah-ka-wafadaar.

-_-
dude are you mental?i never said sunnis weren't bombed
i said shias were targeted frequently and swiftly.
which does not mean that i consider all sunnis to be evil
i am merely pointing out that in pakistan shias were targeted more.
even pictures of shia kids from hazara

Lets just Pakistani security forces handle it, If they fail they know the results better then anyone of us. but i admit that our security forces have turned blind eye over sectarian threats from Iranian side, I appreciate their efforts against sectarian issues of Saudi side but their job is not done yet.

Lets just Pakistani security forces handle it, If they fail they know the results better then anyone of us. but i admit that our security forces have turned blind eye over sectarian threats from Iranian side, I appreciate their efforts against sectarian issues of Saudi side but their job is not done yet.

and how can they handle it while most of them are living in Iran for years !?

and how can they handle it while most of them are living in Iran for years !?
Then we just need to cancel their nationalities. Let them fight but don't allow them to return or to use Pakistan's name for their sectarian fight.

-_- dont be lame
i hold nothing against overseas pakistanis
but if some over seas pakistani will say that some one riskining their life to protect bibi zainab's roza is wrong
then yes we do have a problem
Being overseas has nothing to do with my replies or this topic, so stop bringing it up.

Your assumption of your statement accusing me of saying that protection of a holy shrine is wrong , is just a creation of your silly inagination.

I never said that.

Now once again, pakistan priority is to clean itself from menacing elements like TTP before it considers to look elsewhere.

Oh the other hand, while I don't mind people disagreeing with me, I do not need a reply if it is hostile for little to no reason.

I have NEVER condemned Shia, I have always been a supporter of Shia rights in Pakistan. Don't you DARE accuse me of these things. I condemn terrorism in all it's forms, my point has always been to never point blame at any one sect, because it makes things worse.

Either you're a complete and utter retard, or you're purposely lying, take your pick.

Apparently, you don't know me well. I have been the biggest critic of KSA on these forums, and have gotten into arguments with people like Zarvan over such things. I HAVE criticized KSA on this VERY THREAD!

The cat's out of the bag that you're a fucking idiot.

Then make one, it's really simple.
With that kind of language skills, I am wondering why aren't you a mod yet. If I find have used that language against any one I would have been given negative rating, but in your case no negative ratings
, funny isn't it

Does Iran fund military shia groups in Pakistan? If so, it needs to be exposed, and as an Iranian, you have my support against such actions. Iran should not fund military groups in Pakistan.

However, it is no surprise if they fund cultural and religious events.

All we expect from the Iranian regime is to avoid getting cozy with any Pakistani political party that either has shia political leaders like PPP or has shia ideology like Majlis-e-Wahdutul Muslimeen, Tehreek-e-Nifaz-e-Fiqh-e-Jafaria (Moosavi Group) and Islami Tehrik Pakistan(ITP). These parties are a major source of resources funneling in.
Even if you are helping them with a good heart there are always some people within the groups who play their game to settle personal scores.

Just to let you know there is way more hue and cry in Pakistan over the links of PML-N/ JUI-F / ASWJ with Sunni sectarian elements than there is for Shia groups but it doesnt mean we ignore the latter.

The ultimate solution is to vote these political parties out that provide umbrella to the sectarian groups (not funding groups to retaliate). Its a time-taking process yet worth the wait.

Shias can never be patriotic Pakistanis, their first allegiance is to Iran

@WAJsal against the truth being spread.

hahahaha!
Well good news. They will fight to save their religion. Only Wahabis don't have the ultimate right to protect God.

-_- what sectarian threat from iran?
iran never told any shia to go blow themselves up in sunni or wahabi civilians and earn jannat.
they never told shias to kill sunnis or wahabis the way they kill hazara shias

The only way to break free from mental slavery by Arabs or Iranians is to invent your own religion.

What is being done to stop this by the Gov? Nothing, not difficult to guess. What worries me is What if these Gulf states start recruiting Sunni's from Pakistan then they return home............... Does the Gov care? Absolutely NOT.
Bahrain did the same. it is a proxy conflict. The iranian mullahs for their interest decided allawites are shiates after all; very suddenly to protect and give ligitimacy for their recruits to go there.

The only way to break free from mental slavery by Arabs or Iranians is to invent your own religion.

Same arabs say to ur wanna be Arab Mullahs, why dont u implement first what u preach.

Btw shia'ism have nothing to do with faras, its as Arabian as Sunni islam. u are just tool of shia arabs, u are funding them, they are singing ur song, the day peace return they will curse u for killings of arabs.

-_- what sectarian threat from iran?
iran never told any shia to go blow themselves up in sunni or wahabi civilians and earn jannat.
they never told shias to kill sunnis or wahabis the way they kill hazara shias
Their support is enough to give rise to conflicting ideology among my shia country mates, specially of middle class and lower middle class among whom literacy rate is relatively low. such conflicted medium creates non suitable conditions for other sects as we are a much diverse(in sectarian and ethnic terms) and populated country. then as sect supporting nations use the victimization cards. we have to alert ourselves for any of such conditions.

Back
Top Bottom