What's new

Iran recruits Pakistani Shi'ites for combat in Syria

I don't really care what an extremist think of me.

L O L, if you are trying to come across as smart, Intelligent and want to use big words at least learn to spell them properly. It's ad hominem not homimen you RETARD.

How did you agree, Since you don't even know what he posted.

I didn't break any rules you did, instead of you getting negative ratings for swearing, i am getting it from you. NO this isn't abuse of power at all .

(@The Guy Oh the other hand, while I don't mind people disagreeing with me)

off course you don't mind, you just abuse them and give them negative ratings for disagreeing with you.

BUT KNOWING, YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE, I DIDN'T EXPECT ANY LESS FORM YOU.

Last edited:
You planning to make an example out of them if so how and with whose army?.
Alien militia with its h.q some where near the dunes of riyad :D sir AP maarty kam ho ghaseet ty zeada ho :enjoy:

When those shias return back it will be more fireworks in pakistan.

We have them very well sorted..

I condemn this to the core.

Pakistanis should concentrate on technology building rather than being pawns used by others. There have been enough wars where Pakistanis have played their part (airforce personnel in syria, army in jordan, army in afghanistan 1980+).

Shia or no shia, Pakistanis must use efforts to build Pakistan in terms of business, economy, technology and medical science and refrain from any war and any jihad being conducted around the globe.

People of certain sects are global nuisance..

It has been a known fact that Afghans and Pakistanis are in the Fatemiyoun group, but the group's main onjective is to defend Shia shrines. This is not 'secterian act by Iran'. Iran is simply using Shias to defend Shias against secterian violent.
You are getting a false impression that Iran is using Pakistani Shias to die in Syria for Iran, that's bullshit.

Back
Top Bottom