What's new

Iran recruits Pakistani Shi'ites for combat in Syria

LOOL Iran mullahs and Saudi monarchs fighting their Sunni-Shia war in the region with their proxies.
Why are people here surprise?:cheesy: I Though everybody on here knew this already??:lol:
Unfortunately , Saudis sending help to thousands of madrassa in Pakistan and spread hate much as possible, and shia never seen any help from Iran, my uncle and his close friends been killed in mosque in broad day light, nothing happened. Where is Iran ?. Takfiri groups are using Iran name justify to kill shia of Pakistan. Pakistani shia has nothing to do with Iran. If its Iran then why recently hundred of Hazara families been migrated to Australia, Why Australia open immigration for Pakistani shia ? . Right now a person who is doing his best to protect shia of Pakistan is " Gen Raheel Shareef" . So, please stop justifying the killing of shia in Pakistan through finger pointing at Iran. Its Shia who is father of this nation and its shia who is father of nuclear power of this country.
It seems everything is fine as long as shia been killed and if they raise the voice then bring in Iran name and oppressed them to justify there devil acts. literally sick of these takfiri bastards , who are giving bad name to Muslim in US, a recent act of SOB Farrok and Tashfeen ISIS biatch....Because these stupid terrorist , Pakistani people life comes under microscope.

Unfortunately , Saudis sending help to thousands of madrassa in Pakistan and spread hate much as possible, and shia never seen any help from Iran, my uncle and his close friends been killed in mosque in broad day light, nothing happened. Where is Iran ?. Takfiri groups are using Iran name justify to kill shia of Pakistan. Pakistani shia has nothing to do with Iran. If its Iran then why recently hundred of Hazara families been migrated to Australia, Why Australia open immigration for Pakistani shia ? . Right now a person who is doing his best to protect shia of Pakistan is " Gen Raheel Shareef" . So, please stop justifying the killing of shia in Pakistan through finger pointing at Iran. Its Shia who is father of this nation and its shia who is father of nuclear power of this country.
It seems everything is fine as long as shia been killed and if they raise the voice then bring in Iran name and oppressed them to justify there devil acts. literally sick of these takfiri bastards , who are giving bad name to Muslim in US, a recent act of SOB Farrok and Tashfeen ISIS biatch....Because these stupid terrorist , Pakistani people life comes under microscope.

the saudies funds salafism. The Sunnies around the world have problems with salafism, but this doesn't means you can go and help the secterian politics of persians. The problem amongst muslims are salafasm and persian shia. The Dawaa what you can see of this two secterian funded movement is, go to muslim countries and sent people make dawaa. Ther is no difference between salafism what you called today isis. And the shia secterian politics what you are talking good.

Insteed sending Aliem to non muslims you can see them sending to muslim:-).

I can qarantee you, if you follow the step of iran you will be divided like iraq.

iran miss using Pakistani youth same as Saudia just because Pakistani govt failed to give job to jobless youth no secure future, no way to do any business, no assistance by govt to stand youth on their feet only big jokes with youth on different type of schemes like yellow cabs, youth loan, etc but on the groud Need MNA approval then it will be ok otherwise you are not qualified.. i personally apply for you loan scheme i want to start a nice project when i go to bank manager with complete file after checking papers he refuesed to proceed because he needs a gurantator of 18th grade when i went to 18th grade officer he was already bankroupt..

I stand by my comment, despite mods deleting it. You accuse me of things that are dispicable.

. With that kind of language skills, I am wondering why aren't you a mod yet. If I find have used that language against any one I would have been given negative rating, but in your case no negative ratings
, funny isn't it
I don't want to be a mod, it would limit what I can say and do. Besides, I'd end up banning half the forum.

My comment was deleted, but I stand by my choice of words. Even if I end up losing my title, I will not change my mind.

All people like you do is accuse others of terrible things, yet providing no evidence of it. You can argue semantics all you want, but don't you DARE accuse me of such despicable things as sectarianism.

And your little quote proves nothing, you don't even know the context of the quote. Your ad homimen attacks are evidence enough of just how much of a hypocrite you are.

No. The government must enforce orthodox Muslim faith ...
That's an un-Islamic demand that completely goes against Allah's command of 'no compulsion in religion' and is pure intolerance and discrimination against those who disagree with the Mullahs 'orthodoxy'.

While we were discussing about global extremism in Islamic world in the past two days , some people shamelessly accused Shias in this thread but :

Just In the past 2 days ( that some people were blaming Shias as the main reason of current situation in ME ) , 2 suicide attacks have targeted shia districts in Syria and Pakistan .

1. ISIS suicide attack in Al Zahra district of Homs ( a shia district ) killed at least 22 civilians yesterday .

12321464_419793831559808_8324160586622333180_n.jpg

12341104_419793834893141_5410442676108656599_n.jpg

2. A blast in a market located in Parachinar ( Pakistan ) killed 10 civilians and injured 30 today .

10 Dead, 30 Injured as Blast Hits Pakistan Wool Market - NBC News

When was the last time Shias attacked Sunnis like this ?

Two fucking days and 2 attacks against Shia civilians , Yet some people are condemning 1000 Pakistani Shias for fighting Sunni extremists in Iraq and Syria .

Even the most extremist Shias in the world are far more moderate than ordinary Sunnis because of the roots of their sect that never declare the other infidel or heretic while its pretty common for the other side . comparing Sunnis' hostility towards Shias and other minorities with Shias' is irrational and its a shame some people see the truth but ignore it again and again and again .

Last edited:
Notice the difference?

This is why, I don't think Iranians are recruiting any one, most are volunteering, if this double stranded continues you will see more and more volunteers.

Problem will arise more after these hardened volunteers return and find security agencies heavy tilt in favor of one group over the other.
shocking to see what are you talking about.
dont you know we are pure Muslims? why are you confusing us with Swedish or Norwegian justice system? shias should be grateful that they are not treated like Ahmedis in Pakistan and Ahmeids should be grateful they are not treated like shias in Wahabi Arabian monarchies and their bastard childs of Al Nusra and Daesh.

as a non Muslim or a Muslim or a marginalized community (declared heretic) no one should expect any justice let alone mercy from Pure Muslims. that hotelier should thank his lucky stars to repent himself or convert to wahabism before the prison guards show the way to the attacking TTP members where he is and he will get beheaded like many others in KP province prison raids.

why are you tagging me and quoting me?
let me remain a real Muslim and curse Assad for his barrel bombing and curse Indians atrocities in kashmir (sorry cant curse Binyamin Natanyahu because he is in alliance with Saudis in their support airstikes for Al Nusra and Daesh)

Shia's Militia's are very active in Karachi as well , they have often targeted Ahle-Sunnat wal Jamat thugs and vise versa .. they both often attack each other's workers ..
and we all know that those Sunni Parties are funded by GCC countries , and Shia's Parties and their wings are funded by Iran ..

Laskhar Jhangiv leader Abu-Sufyan took responsibility of mass killing of shia in Parachanar. Imagine Abu-Sufyan is still alive even after 1400 years.

Last edited:
When Pakistan Gov doesn't protect its people to amuse Wahhbis , then Shiia should protect themselves ....

This particular group who dig the graves of their enemy and hang them or through the bodies in open exist during Holy Prophet time. Turn the pages of history , you will find them who they were. Holy Prophet PBUh , teach these animals manner, don't cut the tree, respect the dead, respect women and childern....you will find all these qualitities in during takeover of Yizidi tribe in Iraq.

watch it

This is a reality show mocking ISIS. Please make it clear otherwise we will have people hating Muslims even more.
I stand by my comment, despite mods deleting it. You accuse me of things that are dispicable.

I don't want to be a mod, it would limit what I can say and do. Besides, I'd end up banning half the forum.

My comment was deleted, but I stand by my choice of words. Even if I end up losing my title, I will not change my mind.

All people like you do is accuse others of terrible things, yet providing no evidence of it. You can argue semantics all you want, but don't you DARE accuse me of such despicable things as sectarianism.

And your little quote proves nothing, you don't even know the context of the quote. Your ad homimen attacks are evidence enough of just how much of a hypocrite you are.

What did you post? I agree he attacked you unjustly, but that is the easy way out to push forward his agenda....

When Pakistan Gov doesn't protect its people to amuse Wahhbis , then Shiia should protect themselves ....

So you're making more provocative comments about forming militias in Pakistan to serve your interests. Stop rallying your selves behind Shia's. You view Shia's so lowly if you insinuate that you want them to advance your national interests even at behest of their well-being/safety. You want the region engulfed in sectarian war while you and the Saudi's remain safe and indifferent to the situation.

The terrorists moved from Syria to Iraq funded and armed by several countries without any question asked to them and the next target is ofcourse Iran to destabilise in a similar manner by possibly using ethnic diversity instead of very limited secterian diversity or they will find any diversity to exploit, and Labennon which will be immediately and directly attacked by israel after Syria is taken care of. Then very possibly Pakistan itself. Although saudis and similar look friendly I have read in other places the attitude of some of them and somewhat enthusiasm for Pakistani government distance itself from the shia minority and even see them as a growing threat under influence of Iran. I find the fear of daesh expansion of minorities valid as there will be dailiy secterian bombings in Pakistan instead of monthly or similar like today and they will be funded from the same sources the Shia minority will be marginalized at the end if daesh and its twin bro fsa with similar secterian and terrorist background is given way to.

But also Iran should calculate that moves like these are used as propaganda to classify Iran's approaches somewhat secterian and a threat to Sunnis by the same sources although there is urgency in Syria and Shia minorities are more open for volunteering feeling threatened by daesh. Mostly volunteers should be from Iran or Iraq then maybe using close relations with Russia and opening the offer to Sunni central asian republics which are also under daesh threat which did not reach them yet or current Chechen leader Kadirovs Sunni militia mixed with these Shia militia that join. Some mixed approach can be taken to supply manpower to ongoing land operation supported by Russia from air as bombing is not efficient without an immediate backup of serious land operation.

I stand by my comment, despite mods deleting it. You accuse me of things that are despicable.

I don't really care what an extremist think of me.

L O L, if you are trying to come across as smart, Intelligent and want to use big words at least learn to spell them properly. It's ad hominem not homimen you RETARD.

What did you post? I agree he attacked you unjustly, but that is the easy way out to push forward his agenda....

How did you agree, Since you don't even know what he posted.

my disagreement with Iranians is based on principles.. they cant just recruit our people for their proxy war. this is plain wrong and breach of our sovereignty and all that
Lol @ "breach of sovereignty".

Assuming that this report is true, then these people have volunteered to fight in Syria by their own free will. Unless the government of Pakistan passes a law banning their nationals from fighting in Syria, then these 'recruits' are free to do so and there is nothing illegal about it and it has nothing to do with the Pakistani state.

I don't really care what an extremist think of me.

L O L, if you are trying to come across as smart, Intelligent and want to use big words at least learn to spell them properly. It's ad hominem not homimen you RETARD.
Oh yeah, a guy who believes in a separation between religion and state, as well as fighting for minority rights (including Ahmedi), sure, I'M the extremist. Sure, uh huh, next you'll be telling me that you're a martian bent on stealing earth's women, because your own species are suffering from a population decline.

If you're going make make such ridiculous claims, you could at least prove it. Show me where I spouted extremist words, oh wait, you can't.

Attacking my grammar proves my point. You're nothing more than a joker. You obviously care what I think, other wise you wouldn't be so damn persistent.

I'm done here.

PS. the negative rating is for trying to malign my character (calling me an extremist), not for your use of language.

@waz if the mods are going to delete my comment for harsh language, can you make sure that punishment is equally distributed?

Let's just say I used harsh language that the mods didn't like, and leave it at that. I...have a tendency of overreacting when personally attacked, but when I'm accused of something that is clearly untrue, and have been provided no evidence of, I think I'm justified.

Back
Top Bottom