What's new

Iran recruits Pakistani Shi'ites for combat in Syria

Dirty secterians, even western people are writing it now:-).
just great
first it was Saudi Wahabis recruiting TTP and LeJ terrorists in Pakistan to join Daesh and Al Nisrah to fight the Assad forces now the Iranian Ayatullahs recruiting the shias to do the same for their side of forces in the same godforsaken place.
our people are just dirt cheap and easy that anyone with whatever sectarian badge can come and buy us for a price.

Oh the other hand, while I don't mind people disagreeing with me, I do not need a reply if it is hostile for little to no reason.

I have NEVER condemned Shia, I have always been a supporter of Shia rights in Pakistan. Don't you DARE accuse me of these things. I condemn terrorism in all it's forms, my point has always been to never point blame at any one sect, because it makes things worse.

Either you're a complete and utter retard, or you're purposely lying, take your pick.

Apparently, you don't know me well. I have been the biggest critic of KSA on these forums, and have gotten into arguments with people like Zarvan over such things. I HAVE criticized KSA on this VERY THREAD!

The cat's out of the bag that you're a fucking idiot.

Then make one, it's really simple.

The fool shouts loudly, thinking to impress the world.

Marie de France

Dead are dead and pray to God only.
Why worry so much about how someone worships or doesn't worship? Passing judgment on someone's faith is Allah's responsibility alone on judgement day, not ours.

As I said before, this type of focus on trivial details and 'rituals' is useless and only perpetuates intolerance. The goal of religion is to make us better human beings from a spiritual perspective - arguing about 'grave worship' or how XYZ sect does this or that is completely against the goals of faith.

just great
first it was Saudi Wahabis recruiting TTP and LeJ terrorists in Pakistan to join Daesh and Al Nisrah to fight the Assad forces now the Iranian Ayatullahs recruiting the shias to do the same for their side of forces in the same godforsaken place.
our people are just dirt cheap and easy that anyone with whatever sectarian badge can come and buy us for a price.
I disagree - while we need to use diplomatic channels to argue against any active recruitment of Pakistanis by the Arabs and Iranians, the two are not comparable.

Al Nusra and Daesh are outright evil organizations that are massacring, raping and enslaving Shia, Yazidis, Christians and even any Sunnis that do not subscribe to their perverted world view. These organizations represent an evil ideology that is expansionist by nature - if they are not stopped, they WILL expand into other countries, as they are doing by brainwashing Muslims in Europe, the US and Pakistan (Safoora Goth Massacre) into committing terrorist acts. Any recruitment by the Ayatollah's is a response to the expansion of that evil and is a defensive act.

So again, while the Pakistani government needs to quietly raise this issue with both governments to end any active recruitment of Pakistanis, the Arab support for Daesh and Al Nusra/Al Qaeda is no way comparable to the Iranian support for Hezbollah or these other groups.

Even if shias are going we should note the core reasons and the lack of facilities and despondency shias feel in Pakistan for it. I expect it to be a duty to give respect to our Pakistani shia brothers. They shouldn't leave like this to fight a sectarian war but things are two sided here, rather than the story that shias can sell their motherland.
One could argue that Pakistani Shia participation in the war against Daesh in Iraq and Syria is in essence their participation in a war to defend Pakistan by not allowing Daesh to grow stronger and turn its focus to Afghanistan and Pakistan.

We've already see what Daesh ideology can do with the perverted terrorists who carried out the Safoora Goth massacre of Ismailis.

I disagree - while we need to use diplomatic channels to argue against any active recruitment of Pakistanis by the Arabs and Iranians, the two are not comparable.

Al Nusra and Daesh are outright evil organizations that are massacring, raping and enslaving Shia, Yazidis, Christians and even any Sunnis that do not subscribe to their perverted world view. These organizations represent an evil ideology that is expansionist by nature - if they are not stopped, they WILL expand into other countries, as they are doing by brainwashing Muslims in Europe, the US and Pakistan (Safoora Goth Massacre) into committing terrorist acts. Any recruitment by the Ayatollah's is a response to the expansion of that evil and is a defensive act.

So again, while the Pakistani government needs to quietly raise this issue with both governments to end any active recruitment of Pakistanis, the Arab support for Daesh and Al Nusra/Al Qaeda is no way comparable to the Iranian support for Hezbollah or these other groups.
sir on the face of right and wrong I agree with you when we have the Taqfiris to fight

. but its a waste of time arguing with morally bankrupt people who only see Syrian tragedy with the Sectarian scope. my disagreement with Iranians is based on principles.. they cant just recruit our people for their proxy war. this is plain wrong and breach of our sovereignty and all that
Saudis have done to Pakistan what even the Indians couldnt do in 71. our nation is polarised and extremist there is no other way to sugar coat it. I am lamenting at our worth or lack of it.

It is proganda. Iranian women are living much better than most of the countries in the f-cking world.

'Hujr ibn Uday (ra)'

resize

Search the pictures on Google

On 2 May 2013, foreign-backed extremists (allegedly from the Wahhabi movement) attacked the mausoleum andexhumed his remains.[5] His body was taken to an unknown location by the rebels.[6] According to a report published in the NY Times, a widely distributed Facebook photo of the desecration of the pilgrimage site gives credit for the exhumation to a man named Abu Anas al-Wazir, or Abu al-Baraa, a leader of a military group called the Islam Brigade of the Free Army.[1]

Also in Iraq ISIS beetles have destroyed some of shrines of prophets (pbut) who are mentioned in Quran and have removed their bodies.
these guys are really sick
as sick as their Saudi master scums who desecrated Janat Al baqi ..
their fellow scumbag Pakistani taliban desecrated graves in Sawat and draged the corpses and remains of people and even sufi saints . nothing is safe from these wahabi subhuman terror I am sorry to sound sectarian but I refuse to see them as a fellow Sunni
as a Sunni I never ever I have harboured any ill will of such level or even a fraction of it towards any fellow human being or God's creation let alone a shia or Christian or a Jew.
I wish these subhuman same end as their creators and financiers.

these guys are really sick
as sick as their Saudi master scums who desecrated Janat Al baqi ..
their fellow scumbag Pakistani taliban desecrated graves in Sawat and draged the corpses and remains of people and even sufi saints . nothing is safe from these wahabi subhuman terror I am sorry to sound sectarian but I refuse to see them as a fellow Sunni
as a Sunni I never ever I have harboured any ill will of such level or even a fraction of it towards any fellow human being or God's creation let alone a shia or Christian or a Jew.
I wish these subhuman same end as their creators and financiers.
This particular group who dig the graves of their enemy and hang them or through the bodies in open exist during Holy Prophet time. Turn the pages of history , you will find them who they were. Holy Prophet PBUh , teach these animals manner, don't cut the tree, respect the dead, respect women and childern....you will find all these qualitities in during takeover of Yizidi tribe in Iraq.

watch it

Well known,ASWJ terrorist organization that should be banned and leaders put behind bars or killed are allowed to preach hate and contest election.

Wahabi treatement
1) Former Ahle Sunnat wal Jamaat (ASWJ) Rawalpindi president Mufti Tanveer sentenced six months in prison for spreading and preaching hate, out in the open and ordered him to pay a Rs50,000 fine.Mufti Tanveer wass on CTD Punjab's most wanted list and was previously taken into custody and released on bail by Rangers after weapons without licenses were recovered from him and eight others.

Joke of a punishment plus most wanted walks freely and spread hatred.

Shia treatment

2) 32-year-old Saqlain Haidar, a Shia Muslim and an hotelier in the city of Chiniot ,Punjab Pakistan was fined Rs 250, 000 and has been sent to prison for 13 years by an anti-terrorism court for allegedly posting ‘sectarian hate speech’ on Facebook.

Notice the difference?

This is why, I don't think Iranians are recruiting any one, most are volunteering, if this double stranded continues you will see more and more volunteers.

Problem will arise more after these hardened volunteers return and find security agencies heavy tilt in favor of one group over the other.

Its only in ur wahabi ... mind like Ibne Abdul wahab. who declare all Sunni from arabia Mushrik and start Qitaal against them

Wahhabis who wanted religious monopoly and Saudis who wanted power joined hands and destroyed the plural Arabia. Even the other Sunnis like Hanafis and Shafis were persecuted.

Shia's are traitor by nature . anay walay dino mey ya log iran ki khatir Pakistan se bhi bhaghwat karr dey gey . hamari society k mirr jafar .

Totally false Takfiri propaganda !!

Last edited:
Shia's are traitor by nature . anay walay dino mey ya log iran ki khatir Pakistan se bhi bhaghwat karr dey gey . hamari society k mirr jafar .

Dead are dead and pray to God only.
Why worry so much about how someone worships or doesn't worship? Passing judgment on someone's faith is Allah's responsibility alone on judgement day, not ours.

The Daesh attacks of Sufi sites in Pakistan and tombs of the Sahabis in Syria and Iraq is under discussion. The Barelvi sect especially tends towards mysticism and Urs of saints with music, dance and near worship of graves. Read the following tale popular in Middle East, Central Asia and Pakistan.

Hodja Mullah Nasruddin: the shrine - SUFIWAY.EU
Hodja Mullah Nasruddin and Shrine

102.jpg

Mulla Nasrudin’s father was the highly-respected keeper of a shrine, the burial-place of a great master which was a place of pligrimage attracting the Seekers After Truth.

In the usual course of events, Nasrudin could be expected to inherit this position. But soon after his fifteenth year, when he was considered to be a man, he decided to follow the ancient maxim: ‘Seek knowledge, even if it be in China.’

‘I will not try to prevent you, my son,’ said his father. So Nasrudin saddled a donkey and set off on his travels.

He visited the lands of Egypt and Babylon, roamed in the Arabian Desert, struck northward to Iconium, to Bokhara, Samarkand and the Hindu-Kush mountains, consorting with dervishes and always heading towards the farthest East. Nasrudin was struggling across the mountain ranges in Kashmir after a detour through Little Tibet when, overcome by the rarefied atmosphere and privations, his donkey laid down and died.

Nasrudin was overcome with grief; for this was the only constant companion of his journeyings, which had covered a period of a dozen years or more. Heartbroken, he buried his friend and raised a simple mound over the grave. There he remained in silent meditation; the towering mountains above him, and the rushing torr.ents below.

Before very long people who were taking the mountain road between India and Central Asia, China and the shrines of Turkestan, observed this lonely figure: alternately weeping at his loss and gazing across the valleys of Kashmir.

This must indeed be the grave of a holy man,’ they said to one another; ‘and a man of no mean accomplishments, if his disciple mourns him thus. Why he has been here for many months, and his grief shows no sign of abating.’

Presently a rich man passed, and gave orders for a dome and shrine to be erected on the spot, as a pious act. Other pilgrims terraced the mountainside and planted crops whose produce went to he upkeep of the shrine. The fame of the Silent Mourning Dervish spread until Nasrudin’s father came to hear of it. He at once set off on a pilgrimage to the sanctified spot. When he saw Nasrudin he asked him what had happened. Nasrudin told him. The old dervish raised his hands in amazement:

‘Know, O my son,’ he exclaimed, ‘that the shrine where you were brought up and which you abandoned was raised in exactly the same manner, by a similar chain of events, when my own donkey died, over thirty years ago’.

Last edited:
The Daesh attacks of Sufi sites in Pakistan and tombs of the Sahabis in Syria and Iraq is under discussion. The Barelvi sect especially tends towards mysticism and Urs of saints with music, dance and near worship of graves. Read the following tale popular in Middle East, Central Asia and Pakistan.

Hodja Mullah Nasruddin: the shrine - SUFIWAY.EU
Hodja Mullah Nasruddin and Shrine

102.jpg

Mulla Nasrudin’s father was the highly-respected keeper of a shrine, the burial-place of a great master which was a place of pligrimage attracting the Seekers After Truth.

In the usual course of events, Nasrudin could be expected to inherit this position. But soon after his fifteenth year, when he was considered to be a man, he decided to follow the ancient maxim: ‘Seek knowledge, even if it be in China.’

‘I will not try to prevent you, my son,’ said his father. So Nasrudin saddled a donkey and set off on his travels.

He visited the lands of Egypt and Babylon, roamed in the Arabian Desert, struck northward to Iconium, to Bokhara, Samarkand and the Hindu-Kush mountains, consorting with dervishes and always heading towards the farthest East. Nasrudin was struggling across the mountain ranges in Kashmir after a detour through Little Tibet when, overcome by the rarefied atmosphere and privations, his donkey laid down and died.

Nasrudin was overcome with grief; for this was the only constant companion of his journeyings, which had covered a period of a dozen years or more. Heartbroken, he buried his friend and raised a simple mound over the grave. There he remained in silent meditation; the towering mountains above him, and the rushing torr.ents below.

Before very long people who were taking the mountain road between India and Central Asia, China and the shrines of Turkestan, observed this lonely figure: alternately weeping at his loss and gazing across the valleys of Kashmir.

This must indeed be the grave of a holy man,’ they said to one another; ‘and a man of no mean accomplishments, if his disciple mourns him thus. Why he has been here for many months, and his grief shows no sign of abating.’

Presently a rich man passed, and gave orders for a dome and shrine to be erected on the spot, as a pious act. Other pilgrims terraced the mountainside and planted crops whose produce went to he upkeep of the shrine. The fame of the Silent Mourning Dervish spread until Nasrudin’s father came to hear of it. He at once set off on a pilgrimage to the sanctified spot. When he saw Nasrudin he asked him what had happened. Nasrudin told him. The old dervish raised his hands in amazement:

‘Know, O my son,’ he exclaimed, ‘that the shrine where you were brought up and which you abandoned was raised in exactly the same manner, by a similar chain of events, when my own donkey died, over thirty years ago’.
And so what?

If the goal of faith is to guide us into becoming better human beings, then whether one prays at a shrine for a donkey or not makes no difference.

Like I said, Muslims today focus on trivial rituals, actions and symbols and what 'other people do' instead of each focussing on their own self and making themselves a better person.

Like I said, Muslims today focus on trivial rituals, actions and symbols and what 'other people do' instead of each focusing on their own self and making themselves a better person.

No. The government must enforce orthodox Muslim faith through the compulsory subject for Muslims and by the laws passed by the parliament. The heresy should not be tolerated.

LOOL Iran mullahs and Saudi monarchs fighting their Sunni-Shia war in the region with their proxies.
Why are people here surprise?:cheesy: I Though everybody on here knew this already??:lol:

Back
Top Bottom