What's new

Iran Ready to Cooperate with Foreign States in Building N. Reactors

Islam doesn't causes any damage, its the misguided and brainwashed and misinterpreted version of Islam which is the problem.

Do you see any Indian Muslim blowing himself up in name of religion ? Have you ever heard of any famous Indian Muslim terrorist ? And I am talking of third largest Muslim population in the world.

Please, do not bring India into this discussion. Should I point out to all hindu-muslim riots in your country, or the Kashmir-conflict? Or to point out how women are treated in your society? You country is everything but an example of modernity or civilization. Its the opposite.

Please, do not bring India into this discussion. Should I point out to all hindu-muslim riots in your country, or the Kashmir-conflict? Or to point out how women are treated in your society? You country is everything but an example of modernity or civilization. Its the opposite.
Go on. Oh you are banned. My point is the problem is with Indian people and society, not in religion.

Stop blaming religion for your own faults. Its you who failed religion, not the religion that failed you.

Islam doesn't causes any damage, its the misguided and brainwashed and misinterpreted version of Islam which is the problem.

Do you see any Indian Muslim blowing himself up in name of religion ? Have you ever heard of any famous Indian Muslim terrorist ? And I am talking of third largest Muslim population in the world.

Where is the correct version of Islam, does it even exist? Or should i ask, what is the proper version of Islam according to you?

Where is the correct version of Islam, does it even exist? Or should i ask, what is the proper version of Islam according to you?
I don't know and I don't care. I am still learning few things about Islam. But I derive my conclusions from my religion Hinduism. And I look at the fact that one religion can't give two diametrically opposite communities, one which is moderate, respects all religions, believe in peace, preaches its messages with peaceful means and one which blow people up if they don't follow their religion or version of religion.

My deductive reasoning from good people and bad people, and considering one religion is concern, I find religion itself is not the problem, its the bad people who twisted a religion for their own wish, their own goals, for power and rule.

Proper version of Islam can be said, according to my definition, followed by likes of Indian Scientist, Dr. APJ Kalam and so many Muslims in my country which brought laurels, security, built our nation, created a good image of India in the world. and even after most bloody religious riots in modern time, they trusted us Hindus and chose to live with us.

Correct interpretation and wrong one, is controlled by people themselves, not by religion.

There is no true Islam or Hinduism or any religion present because perfect version don't exist since for that you need perfect people.

every where, except those created and supported with western regimes.

you have my respect bro !!!

330 million Gods !!!
dg.gif

It doesn't work that way, in simple language u can say that the 330 million r like angels n not Gods.

There r 3 main Gods, Brahma- the creator, Vishnu - the preserver n Mahesh(Shiva) - the destroyer who r considered as 3 primary forms of the Supreme Being, the rest r their incarnations in different forms over millions of years.

@KRAIT stop confusing people we already have enough confused people in India itself we don't need foreigners....:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn't work that way, in simple language u can say that the 330 million r like angels n not Gods.
There r 3 main Gods, Brahma- the creator, Vishnu - the preserver n Mahesh(Shiva) - the destroyer who r considered as 3 primary forms of the Supreme Being, the rest r their incarnations in different forms over millions of years.
@KRAIT stop confusing people we already have enough confused people in India itself we don't need foreigners....:lol:
Deities, Gods, incarnations, I told him in lay man terms. Do you want me to go into details ? :enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Deities, Gods, incarnations, I told him in lay man terms. Do you want me to go into details ? :enjoy:

I know its hard to convey the concept of Hinduism in 2-3 lines.

Mate i m just saying that Hinduism ain't work like Abrahamic religions as they don't have the concept of Devi Devta so don't give them fig like 330 million Gods, so its better to stick with the concept of Para Brahma n the 3 main Gods...:)

One only need to read Quran and follow its teachings to see the true face of Islam. Unfortunately for Muslims they believe in words of Fake power hungry Mullahs more than teachings of Quran. There is no short cut in life and same goes for Islam.

One only need to read Quran and follow its teachings to see the true face of Islam. Unfortunately for Muslims they believe in words of Fake power hungry Mullahs more than teachings of Quran. There is no short cut in life and same goes for Islam.

I'm not interested in how it is affecting an individual's life but rather how it is affecting a society and if you guys don't have an example of a country where 'the true form of Islam' is being exercised, then you shouldn't overreact the criticisms towards it. Because there is simply no consensus on that among muslims and perhaps, that is one of the reasons why it damages society in my opinion.

I'm not interested in how it is affecting an individual's life but rather how it is affecting a society and if you guys don't have an example of a country where 'the true form of Islam' is being exercised, then you shouldn't overreact the criticisms towards it. Because there is simply no consensus on that among muslims and perhaps, that is one of the reasons why it damages society in my opinion.

Malaysia is the best example. They have got a moderate Islamic law integrated into their system. If you want to read i am sure you can do some research yourself. They have got nearly 35% non-muslim population but still system is working perfectly.

one must be an expert to be able to understand the simplest meaning of Quran , Quran is more than just words to be taken by face value , you must understand the meaning if you want to act according to it and to understand that it takes a lifetime , just look at the Hamd Sura its small but its explanation is a book larger than Quran itself

and you can't expect all the people to reach such expertise

one must be an expert to be able to understand the simplest meaning of Quran , Quran is more than just words to be taken by face value , you must understand the meaning if you want to act according to it and to understand that it takes a lifetime , just look at the Hamd Sura its small but its explanation is a book larger than Quran itself

and you can't expect all the people to reach such expertise

Without a doubt a person needs to devote himself for entire life to properly understand the meaning of Quran. It is also not impossible as even if a person dedicates one hour every day to recite and understand Quran then that is at least a person can do.

Iran Ready to Cooperate with Foreign States in Building N. Reactors

no one will ignore uncle Sam , so IMO this is only a words play to show other nation that we have no bad intent ....

nothing more , nothing less .... this is just like USA negotiation offer to Iran by Obama and their sanction on Iran by their congregate ...

Back
Top Bottom