What's new

Iran Ready to Cooperate with Foreign States in Building N. Reactors

@Soheil

Religion, geo-political, economic interest all are reasons. Depends on what one picks.

All it takes is strong Foreign Policy. Thing is if statements like removing from the face of the earth make problems for Iran's allies. It becomes hard for country like India which has relations with Israel, KSA and goes against US pressure. We won't give up our support to Iran that is for sure.

As for secularism, in state and law and order, religion don't play a role. All are considered equal.

As an Indian, I don't see you first as Muslim, or Shia Muslim, but as a Iranian first, a country with which we have such strong relationship.

the problem is Zionist ideology ...

we don't have any problem with Real jews !

Zionism is not a religion ... this is a dangerous ideology ... for all of the world ...

Last edited by a moderator:
the problem is Zionist ideology ...
we don't have any problem with Real jews !
Zionism is not a religion ... this is a dangerous ideology ... for all of the world ...
The problem is people in real life don't understand the difference. So words have to picked carefully otherwise the enemy will use it for their own propaganda.

I know Iran doesn't have problem with Jews as it has large population of Jews. Iran is much better for Jews than few of these Islamic nations.

Ideology can be defeated by ideology. There is no other way. For that one needs to provide a better , much attractive and just ideology to replace an oppressive ideology.

Diplomacy and economic power is today's Weapons, which can be used every day unlike our missiles, nukes which might end up in rusting in our entire life time.

That's why I support Iran's R&D, working with India, China and Afghanistan, just like I like our own economy which we have used against our enemies every now and then.

Assad and Syria seem to be trustworthy according to Iran. You are FOS Soheil. You have a backward mentality.

if we have a backward mentality why you can't defeat us ???

we can't trust secular countries because the word "Secular" is a big Bullshix ...

Plz process your words before typing ... France is a Secular Country ... they say we are a peaceful & free country !!!

but when i visit this country I realized that all of these good looking words are Bullsh!t !!!

Do you really think i am a stupid A$$hole living in the cave !?

Yes ! this countries are really advanced ...

but not in all aspects ... for example you ! are you living in a paradise ??? all the people are fine ???

in this world if you don't have power & money you are a Sh!t ... they treat you like a sh!t !!!

& this is really sad for you ! because you don't believe in the other world !

if you lost your money , you are nothing more than a walking dead ...

The problem is people in real life don't understand the difference. So words have to picked carefully otherwise the enemy will use it for their own propaganda.

I know Iran doesn't have problem with Jews as it has large population of Jews. Iran is much better for Jews than few of these Islamic nations.

Ideology can be defeated by ideology. There is no other way. For that one needs to provide a better , much attractive and just ideology to replace an oppressive ideology.

Diplomacy and economic power is today's Weapons, which can be used every day unlike our missiles, nukes which might end up in rusting in our entire life time.

That's why I support Iran's R&D, working with India, China and Afghanistan, just like I like our own economy which we have used against our enemies every now and then.

"Ideology can be defeated by ideology"

well said !!!

there is a question ! what is wrong with Zionist Ideology ?

Just analyse Hollywood films !

they trying to say that : there is no God !!!

why ???

because believing in God is a Power ... if they destroy it , they can do everything they want !!!

we can't trust pakistan and you know why ...

Muslim country ???

34o3r43.jpg

Don't know what impression you have os us but we are not bunch of walking talking drunks. Drinking is forbidden in pakistan. There are only very few people mostly our political class. If you are referring to beer manufacturing then it is just for the sake of export and there is only one company. We have also got non muslims living in our country and free will i s what most of us believe in. We are already designing our own 400 MW reactors in collaboration with china which will be operational next year. I doubt we can help you in this state of economy anyway.

@Soheil That's why in Hinduism, we have 330 million Gods, 1 for every 3 Hindus. :omghaha:

I can ask any Hindu, go fight over your Hindu God. They can't. :lol:

At serious note, in my religion and philosophy, religions are different path that leads to a single truth, some call it Nirvana, some call it God. Definition changes.

When I was growing up, my father gave me Bhagavad Gita, a holy book of Hindus, and it taught me about Karma, my duty, duty without expectation of result, to accept mortality of human form and immortality of soul.

It never told me to fight against a religion. It told me to fight against evil, intolerance and oppressive regimes even if the person ding it is my own teacher, brother.

For me, a person who takes his responsibility as good citizen, and prove to be a good father, a son, a husband and a brother is respectable. If he is true patriot, he is respectable.

So I will respect any person, in spite of his religious affiliation. You can see this among most of the Indian posters who fight defending our Indian Muslims and the respect we have to many Indian Muslims.

I see Iranian posters who are against Zionist regime, not Jews which few so called defenders of Muslims generalizes for all Jews.

Problem with people is they misinterpret and twist religion to present it as an ideology. Whether it is Hindu extremism, Islamic extremism

Don't know what impression you have os us but we are not bunch of walking talking drunks. Drinking is forbidden in pakistan. There are only very few people mostly our political class. If you are referring to beer manufacturing then it is just for the sake of export and there is only one company. We have also got non muslims living in our country and free will i s what most of us believe in. We are already designing our own 400 MW reactors in collaboration with china which will be operational next year. I doubt we can help you in this state of economy anyway.

I don't mean pakistani people ! I mean your leaders ! :)

they should make it clear !

Do you know what is the meaning of HARAM ???

this means it can cause some damages , for example : @n@l sex !!! (sorry but a good example) :D

it can cause some damages !!! because it(A$$) is not designed for intercourse ! :bad:

the same thing happening about the beer ! it can cause some damages !!!

your Liver / Brain / kidney / Heart / ... etc :meeting:

@Soheil That's why in Hinduism, we have 330 million Gods, 1 for every 3 Hindus. :omghaha:

I can ask any Hindu, go fight over your Hindu God. They can't. :lol:

At serious note, in my religion and philosophy, religions are different path that leads to a single truth, some call it Nirvana, some call it God. Definition changes.

When I was growing up, my father gave me Bhagavad Gita, a holy book of Hindus, and it taught me about Karma, my duty, duty without expectation of result, to accept mortality of human form and immortality of soul.

It never told me to fight against a religion. It told me to fight against evil, intolerance and oppressive regimes even if the person ding it is my own teacher, brother.

For me, a person who takes his responsibility as good citizen, and prove to be a good father, a son, a husband and a brother is respectable. If he is true patriot, he is respectable.

So I will respect any person, in spite of his religious affiliation. You can see this among most of the Indian posters who fight defending our Indian Muslims and the respect we have to many Indian Muslims.

I see Iranian posters who are against Zionist regime, not Jews which few so called defenders of Muslims generalizes for all Jews.

Problem with people is they misinterpret and twist religion to present it as an ideology. Whether it is Hindu extremism, Islamic extremism

you have my respect bro !!!

330 million Gods !!!
dg.gif

I don't mean pakistani people ! I mean your leaders ! :)

they should make it clear !

Do you know what is the meaning of HARAM ???

this means it can cause some damages , for example : @n@l sex !!! (sorry but a good example) :D

it can cause some damages !!! because it(A$$) is not designed for intercourse ! :bad:

the same thing happening about the beer ! it can cause some damages !!!

your Liver / Brain / kidney / Heart / ... etc :meeting:

I just believe that it is not for us to judge people as we are not perfect as well. If someone denies the right path after learning the truth then Allah almighty will judge him. Islam cannot be enforced but rather need to be embraced by a person by his own free will.

I just believe that it is not for us to judge people as we are not perfect as well. If someone denies the right path after learning the truth then Allah almighty will judge him. Islam cannot be enforced but rather need to be embraced by a person by his own free will.

you are right brother , we are not perfect ...

you have my respect bro !!!
330 million Gods !!!
dg.gif
Yup. Its one God with different Avatars. We worship Male and Female Gods too. We worship most weirdest things. Few of the rituals and worshipers are so much weird that people can't even fathom or imagine it. :D

Islam causes a lot of damages too. Not to your as$ or liver, but to humanity as a whole and to human intelligence.
Islam doesn't causes any damage, its the misguided and brainwashed and misinterpreted version of Islam which is the problem.

Do you see any Indian Muslim blowing himself up in name of religion ? Have you ever heard of any famous Indian Muslim terrorist ? And I am talking of third largest Muslim population in the world.

Back
Top Bottom