What's new

Iran Ramps up Persecution of Sunni Muslims

TEHRAN — In his address this week to the U.N. General Assembly, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu( Quantifier)said Iran threatens his country’s existence, accused the Islamic republic of institutionalized anti-Semitism and called its new president a “wolf in sheep’s clothing.”

But one group that rejects such claims is Iran’s large community of Jews, a lasting reminder of the long relationship between Persian and Jewish culture that complicates the tense ties between the two countries over Iran’s nuclear program.

Fewer than 30,000 Jews live in Iran today, compared with more than 100,000 in the 1970s, but besides a mass exodus after Iran’s 1979 revolution and the founding of the Islamic republic, their numbers have remained consistent, and they constitute the largest population of Jews in the Middle East outside Israel.

I think bibis handle on pakistan defence forum is @Quantifier.:omghaha::omghaha:

Keep telling yourself that. I have seen your presence in dozens of threads that deal with Arabs one way or another. I am not going to waste my time looking at your user history and proving my point. The fact that other users have pointed this out before is enough.

Whatever it is your butthurt is obvious.

Just know that your opinion is irrelevant like that of any other foreigner.

I think you are forgetting that this is a Pakistani forum. You are a guest here and he is the host. A host can go about his house. It is the guest that has to be careful about where he/she is venturing into. But then the guest has to be modest and respectful for that, not someone with a bigmouth.

I think you are forgetting that this is a Pakistani forum. You are a guest here and he is the host. A host can go about his house. It is the guest that has to be careful about where he/she is venturing into. But then the guest has to be modest and respectful for that, not someone with a bigmouth.

What has that to do with his obsession and him denying it? Nothing. He can write whatever he wants to. I don't care. I will point his nonsense out though. Last time I saw I did not break any rules.

@Akheilos is that not this nutcase?

What has that to do with is obsession and him denying it? Nothing. He can write whatever he wants to. I don't care. I will point his nonsense out though. Last time I saw I did not break any rules.

@Akheilos is that not this nutcase?

It is not about breaking rules. It is about being modest. You were chastising a host for roaming in his house and sharing his opinion. That is not modesty. But I guess you are having trouble with the concept of how a host and a guest behave. Maybe it is different in Saudi Arabia. I do not know.

It is not about breaking rules. It is about being modest. You were chastising a host for roaming in his house and sharing his opinion. That is not modesty. But I guess you are having trouble with the concept of how a host and a guest behave. Maybe it is different in Saudi Arabia. I do not know.

:lol:

I reported the post above by a Saudi with threatening physical violence against Iranians. I hope the moderators also take your "like" of the post in consideration as well.
LOL wow really ?! :omghaha:

harvest some nice persian heads
hilarious !!'

is this you at the end ?

al-baghdadi-solo3teste.jpg

@Horus @WebMaster @Oscar @Emmie

another saudi terrorist in the house guys ! :D

Your king is dead. And you are still laughing. :omghaha:

What are you laughing at? Shouldn't you be mourning your dead king?

I don't care about any Muslim leaders nor do I have an allegiance to them. Unless I have elected them. King Abdullah was a good ruler though. What I have an allegiance to is the land, people, culture etc. Things that can never die. Along with the Arab world and the Arab people.

The Arab that is ruling your country will die one day too. You too. Now stop quoting my posts and wasting my time.

Instead you should help your Sunni Muslim brethren that are heavily discriminated in your dictatorship.

I don't care about any Muslim leaders nor do I have an allegiance to them. Unless I have elected them. King Abdullah was a good ruler though. What I have an allegiance to is the land, people, culture etc. Things that can never die. Along with the Arab world and the Arab people.

The Arab that is ruling your country will die one day too. You too. Now stop quoting my posts and wasting my time.

Instead you should help your Sunni Muslim brethren that are heavily discriminated in your dictatorship.

Allegiance? :blah::blah::blah:

One one side you are surrounded by Isis and on the other side by Houthis of Yemen. Your king is dead. Go show your muscle somewhere else. We know how pathetic your situation is.

Allegiance? :blah::blah::blah:

One one side you are surrounded by Isis and on the other side by Houthis of Yemen. Your king is dead. Go show your muscle somewhere else. We know how pathetic your situation is.

:lol:

Iran is the North Korea of the ME. Your country is a miserably isolated country. With ethnic rebellions that are waiting to escalate whenever they get the chance. Your economy is in shatters, you are used by Shia Arabs that are only interested in your money as tissue (while they will never look at you as equals due to you being Ajam in their eyes) and your GDP per capita (nominal) is lower than that of Jamaica and the Dominican Republic.

Surrounded? Daesh do not pose any threat to KSA whatsoever. They have attacked KSA once in 2 years. Houthis? They have never touched KSA either outside of the conflict in 2009 and 2010 where they got a spanking. Since then they have been nowhere to be found.
Ties between KSA and the Zaydis were cordial always historically. For instance KSA was the only Arab country that supported the Zaydis during the Yemen civil war in the 1960's.

The GDP of the GCC is almost 2 trillion as of 2015. The GCC has the biggest surplus economy outside of China. Sovereign wealth funds in the GCC are 3 trillion dollars big. The GDP per capita of the GCC is higher than the average GDP per capita (nominal) of the EU.

The GCC remains one of the most secure regions in the Muslim world. A region that is currently involved in building the biggest infrastructural projects in the ME by far. Life is a paradise compared to what the average Iranian is facing.

Neither does Iran pose a threat to the GCC militarily.

So what? A successor has already been found. A crown prince as well. In any case even if the House of Saud will get removed KSA will remain KSA. Or more precisely Arabia will remain as it has been for thousands of years.

Now what will happen the day that the Arab that rule you will die?

just a quick reminder how the kafer pig khomeini burial was.. getting his a** naked is very honorable in iran i guess. then you start worshiping his grave like fools.
hamdulelah we worship allah alone. we all die. so id rather die the right way. and for me its killing the rats across the sea.

and yes im a proud saudi terrorist who have plans for persian rats. nothing gives me more pleasure than terrorising persian rats. lol sorry guys for being too honest hahaha

Back
Top Bottom