What's new

Iran raises death toll from coronavirus to 8, infections to 43

Meanwhile more i$raelis sent to hell in wars with Palestinians and arabs.

You must have heard something I haven't. All I've seen is confirmation of 6 Irani-sponsored terrorists being vaporised in Syria by the IDF.

~

From what was reported , this is the man who is said that 50 people died at Qom :

Ahmad Amirabadi Farahani . an Iranian conservative politician and former military officer of Revolutionary Guards. Amirabadi was born in Farahan near Tafresh in Markazi Province from Azerbaijani family. He is a member of the 9th and 10th Islamic Consultative Assembly from the electorate of Qom

330px-%D8%A7%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%AF_%D8%A7%D9%85%DB%8C%D8%B1_%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AF%DB%8C_%D9%81%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%87%D8%A7%D9%86%DB%8C_%281%29.jpg

~

Last edited:
and people wonder why conspiracy theories about coronavirus spring up...

Why are western propaganda outlets trying so hard to politicize this? is there anything less political then a virus that doesn't recognize borders, politics, interests, or partisanship?

all I see is attack ads on Chinese government, now the Iranian government for supposed cover ups, incompetence, conspiracy theories regarding it being an escaped bio weapon, and anything else you can think of.

so now some theory of a random junior official is western media news? for what reason?

People Fromm Kuwait Iraq Bahrain and Oman have contracted Corona after visiting Iran so it's spread on massive scale in Iran now and the mullah lies are more massive than the spread
IMG_20200224_201010.jpg

and people wonder why conspiracy theories about coronavirus spring up...

Why are western propaganda outlets trying so hard to politicize this? is there anything less political then a virus that doesn't recognize borders, politics, interests, or partisanship?

You denied shooting down a civilian plane until western evidence forced you to admit it.

Totalitarian regimes always try and hide things that they perceive would make them look weak or irresponsible. There's a high probability this virus escaped out of a Chinese bio lab. They won't admit it because it would make the regime look bad.

Same thing with Iran.

Anyone visiting Iran going back to their country with Corona how massive scale would be the virus in Iran
Just today 5 people from erbil got infected after visiting Iran

#Turkey and #UAE suspend all flights to and from #Iran to counter #coronoravirus spread

#Iran's deputy health minister tests positive for #coronavirus - Reuters citing local media

https://t.co/PBSmrdwJxd https://t.co/n2u7vjSLOU

Anyone visiting Iran going back to their country with Corona how massive scale would be the virus in Iran
Just today 5 people from erbil got infected after visiting Iran

I have noticed that to.

While the numbers declared today by Iran speak of 16 dead so far ( or 50 according to that Iranian MP ), the reports of travelers Outside Iran who got infected after visiting Qom ,suggest a much higher percentage of people that are infected there.

~

You denied shooting down a civilian plane until western evidence forced you to admit it.

Totalitarian regimes always try and hide things that they perceive would make them look weak or irresponsible. There's a high probability this virus escaped out of a Chinese bio lab. They won't admit it because it would make the regime look bad.

Same thing with Iran.
I have a detailed post on that if you want you can find it in appropriate thread

Two Bahraini nationals and four Saudi women who came from Iran tested positive for coronavirus upon their arrival in Bahrain International Airport.

This is very scary, how come the fatality rate becomes so high in Iran..

Not every country can match China or United States. Iran at least have some money but I'm scared for Pakistan who have neither money nor any single facility to take care of such virus. If Pakistani students return and God forbid the virus spread, it will never leave just like polio in Pakista .

Sorry, both are different story..

Pakistan students :- you know that particular students are need to quarantine and isolated.. It can be easily done for 14 days... Don't say that you army and govt is not capable to do so..... You are not bringing your kids might be due to political relationship with China.. But innocent students are suffering.... University are closed for next 6 months but.....

Coming to Iran case ..... It is very sad and bad. I hope that Iran will manage to control and people will be safe
That's not political decision. I'm sorry if I hurt sentiments but many Pakistani people have mob mentality and will start rioting and spreading anarchy and conspiracy theories, govt holding our kids and they have no disease. I bet they won't stay in quarantine for more than 3 days.

Back
Top Bottom