What's new

Iran Protests - Irani Girls Burning Their Veils !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Canada Iranian girl have burned their veils and more long ago and I am loving it.

@waz

Salarhaqq needs to be thread banned from any future Israel-Palestinian conflict thread .
Nope, he spammed the thread to make it like Hezbollah and Solemeini and Iran were doing the fighting. Iran Hamas ties was not good for long time. Iran did not stop Israel. Israel is expanding. Hamas is the only active organization actively struggling militarily against the Israeli enemy, along with rest of Palestinian organizations.

@waz :

What is this person talking about? If and when I break a rule, they can simply report it like they are supposed to. What this user has been doing for weeks and months however, is spamming me with laughter emojis, which qualifies as harassment, despite the fact that I neither tagged nor initiated a discussion with nor even mentioned this individual. Thereby brazenly flaunting forum rules, and displaying staggering disregarding for the authority of moderators, as if he was above the law.

He even admitted in the following post, that he intends to continually stalk me:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/iran-protests-irani-girls-burning-their-veils.751381/post-14018166

s1.png

He is making it clear he will target me for what other Iranian users post, calling them "your troll army" - as if I was dictating others what they should post (and you know well that I often disagree with various compatriots of mine on different topics, especially when they speak against Hamas, which I in turn defend):

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/iran-protests-irani-girls-burning-their-veils.751381/post-14018172

s2.png

Does this reflect rational thinking? Not to mention that I never "spammed" this person. I repeatedly asked him to provide evidence for that claim, and of course he could never show any such evidence because he knows it's nonsense. Where's the honesty in all this?

As for me operating multiple accounts, you also know how untrue this is. One of the user accounts he claims I am supposedly behind, Aspen, is often logged in at the same time as I, often posts at the same time as I do. How am I supposed to handle multiple accounts simultaneously? Am I perhaps endowed with four or six hands? I mean, if we're going to play this silly game, we could start imagining a million stories about Falcon29 and keep rehashing them across the forum, but as you may have noticed, I shall not resort to such regrettable methods.

To further illustrate this person's questionable sincerity, at the link below he stated I should not be mentioning the Holy Quran if I "curse and abuse" the Prophet's (s.) wife:

s5.png

However, not only have I never done such a thing, but quite the contrary, I confronted user BlessedKingOfLonging on the subject. And Falcon29 most probably knows this full well, since he posted screenshots of that discussion in the present thread.

These were my comments, everyone can witness how I staunchly rejected any sort of cursing against Aisha, in line with Supreme Leader Khamenei's fatwa which forbade such acts:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/iranian-chill-thread.283137/post-14011468

Then there's the thread about the Gaza war this user is constantly referring to:

s7.png

In that thread, I strictly posted relevant, on-topic news from valid sources. In fact, it's reality the user is having an issue with. Just because he may feel insecure about declarations made by Hamas officials themselves in praise of Iran, or about reports detailing Iran's support for the Palestinian Resistance, it doesn't give him the authority to ban us from sharing such reports.

Lastly, Falcon29 keeps claiming I hardly ever mention God.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/iran-protests-irani-girls-burning-their-veils.751381/post-14018166

s6.png

Although the purpose of the forum is not to host religious discussions, let's find out if this allegation is true. Below, you may find the search results for my use of the word God:

s9.png

In other terms, ten full pages of results, and numerous instances of me evoking God. Now I'm puzzled as to whether Falcon29 has any more fabrications and untruths he wants to dish out before I proceed to debunk them, thereby exposing his ways for readers?

Last edited:
And to repeat, if you see others violate forum rules, there's a 'report' function to that effect. Anything else is nothing but empty talk.

So why don't you use it , instead of spamming all this thread with your childish complaints and whining ?

~

Last edited:
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/iranian-chill-thread.283137/page-3332#post-14016089
@ahaider97

Veerey during Zia era when he was trying to pass the same kinda laws, women did burn Hijab and they were beaten up for it by the police (although police is watching them from afar in this photo but many times these protests saw baton charge)
GridArt_20221008_015331853.jpg
jugnu-mohsin-and-a-police-woman.jpg

54021ca8a2119.jpg

896927722.jpg

GridArt_20221008_030251236.jpg

Many other photos from that era where Hijab burning happened as a sign of protest and also baton charges in response

It's only through protest movement of women folks of that era that Zia couldn't go "all out" as he intended in the beginning

Last edited:
@Sardar330 @Hack-Hook @SalarHaqq @Thinker3

It's very simple. Stop posting threads in Iranian section calling Hamas as abeed and slaves to Iran and backstabbers and money this and that. Stop abusing soldiers of God. Stop tagging me and whining about me. Don't tell me whom's post I can like or not. And in return I will stop engaging with you are exposing Iranian gov't hypocrisy and double standard. Stop the hate against Hamas and Palestinian people. I mean it.

Also do not ever think to take credit for Holy Hamas's struggle, courage and bravery, and weopons producing efforts in any future thread or conflict. You did not do it in recent Islamic Jihad battle with Israel because they couldn't inflict any casualties. You do with Hamas to ride bandwagon as Holy Hamas dealt blows to Israel.
as if i care what others think of me , I say what I believe when i think its time.
as you can ask anybody . you can have your threads , you can have your feast with smilies on my post , never complained . only report posts that have sectarian tone .

and a challenge for you . find the last 3 thread i started and see its about what

In Canada Iranian girl have burned their veils and more long ago and I am loving it.
Iranian girl in Canada burning their veil ? are you serious , did they remove price tag from those veils or they just burned them after they bought it from the store .
more than 95% of the Iranian who go abroad throw it away as soon as the airplane leave Iran airspace (some even when the airplane take off) the rest throw it away in the first 1-2 month)
seriously how many veiled Iranian girls you have seen in Canada , USA and Europe . have you ever saw a minority that mix with the host country as perfectly as Iranian outside Iran

Iranian girl in Canada burning their veil ? are you serious , did they remove price tag from those veils or they just burned them after they bought it from the store .
more than 95% of the Iranian who go abroad throw it away as soon as the airplane leave Iran airspace (some even when the airplane take off) the rest throw it away in the first 1-2 month)
seriously how many veiled Iranian girls you have seen in Canada , USA and Europe . have you ever saw a minority that mix with the host country as perfectly as Iranian outside Iran

لاَ إِكْرَاهَ فِي الدِّينِ -There is no compulsion in religion. Al Baqra
U cant force ppl to do any thing n when u do, it breeds extremism...like in iran where the populas seem to swing from one extreme to another.
Islam is all about the conviction as the power of the message of Islam is as clear as day n night.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/iranian-chill-thread.283137/page-3332#post-14016089
@ahaider97

Veerey during Zia era when he was trying to pass the same kinda laws, women did burn Hijab and they were beaten up for it by the police (although police is watching them from afar in this photo but many times these protests saw baton charge)
View attachment 885569
View attachment 885573
View attachment 885575
Many other photos from that era where Hijab burning happened as a sign of protest and also baton charges in response

It's only through protest movement of women folks of that era that Zia couldn't go "all out" as he intended in the beginning
kinda proves my point, enforce = burn, no enforce = no burn

Why????

لاَ إِكْرَاهَ فِي الدِّينِ -There is no compulsion in religion. Al Baqra
U cant force ppl to do any thing n when u do, it breeds extremism...like in iran where the populas seem to swing from one extreme to another.
Islam is all about the conviction as the power of the message of Islam is as clear as day n night.

The biggest problem in Iran and frankly all middle Eastern states is no middle ground

Either you get a slavish wannabe ultra liberal homo anti Muslim scum bags or you get the mullahs

Extremism is created one way or the other

Either you get Taliban types forcing faith or the ultra liberal types trying to destroy it

What it does to the general population is creat backlashes

The Islamic Revolution itself would probably of never have happened if the Iranian state in the 60s and 70s and it's elite did not go bat shit crazy in trying to ape western liberalism

Now all these murtad Iranians are a backlash against forced faith

In the end Iran suffers because no one is on the same page and no one can find a middle ground

Problem for someone like me is I don't always agree with Islamic Republic policy but I despise the ultra liberal western wannabes so I'm all for Iran cracking their skulls

Last edited:
@ahaider97

View attachment 885569
View attachment 885573
View attachment 885575
View attachment 885577

Thanks God, Zia went to Hell, If he alive few more months, he had imposed Shariah in Pakistan.

All muslim countries who saw these laws they want democracy, but Pakistani "Londay Lapparay" watch p0rn on night and in the morning they support Sharia, wants state like Madina, but want to live in US, Europe.

did you even understand my post "Iranian women in canada had burned their veils and more long ago!!".

and yes you are right Iranian women do mix well within the host country more than any other women from any other country and that include spanish too....and hence my comment "I am loving it"

did you even understand my post "Iranian women in canada had burned their veils and more long ago!!".

and yes you are right Iranian women do mix well within the host country more than any other women from any other country and that include spanish too....and hence my comment "I am loving it"
not only women , also men , no matter where they go , its east , west or Africa, Europe , south america or north america . we tends to blend very easily .

Iranians women have more guts than Pakistani men, how sad.

Thanks God, Zia went to Hell, If he alive few more months, he had imposed Shariah in Pakistan.
Thankfully mix of PPP underground political workers, women's action groups, and danger of AL Zulfiqar gaining momentum kept him in check or his a** would have turned us into early 2000s Saudia Arabia but without oil
All muslim countries who saw these laws they want democracy, but Pakistani "Londay Lapparay" watch p0rn on night and in the morning they support Sharia, wants state like Madina, but want to live in US, Europe.
Pakistan with 2000s Saudia-type rules would lead to polarization in society with too many atheist's showing up in urban centers, while too much anti- islamism would lead to a rural rebellion

balance should be maintained and we need to become a true democracy not this mish mash, this current mish-mash ruins countries more than anything

Last edited:
Thankfully mix of PPP underground political workers, women's action groups, and danger of AL Zulfiqar gaining momentum kept him in check or his a** would have turned us into early 2000s Saudia Arabia but without oil
bhai thora bht credit hma bhi da dta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom