What's new

Iran Protests - Irani Girls Burning Their Veils !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you are abusing him for things someone else posted, what ignorance.
And what you are saying is more lies less truth, Iran has supported Hamas, and the whole world knows that Ayatullah openly Supported Gaza and condemned Israel during the Israeli attack.
You are clearly wrong here and are the one who is trying to harm Hamas by creating hatred between them and Iran.
Salar and Iranian members need to stop hate against Hamas on forum. I'm not interested in debating with them and was inactive for 5 months until this terrorist haters started spamming anti-Palestinian and anti-Hamas posts.

I don't care about that crazy nutjob that calls himself is a 'sign of God'. So don't mention me to him. If you look up to him that's fine. I look up to the Prophet(SAW).

Salar and Iranian members need to stop hate against Hamas on forum. I'm not interested in debating with them and was inactive for 5 months until this terrorist haters started spamming anti-Palestinian and anti-Hamas posts.
You are the one who is Anti Hamas and Anti Palestine here, trying to create hatred between Muslims, between Hamas and Iran, between Shia and Sunni. You are the one serving enemies of Islam and Hamas, knowingly or unknowingly, Allah knows best.

I replied to Thinker3's request. We were discussing old posts indeed.

What exactly was wrong about that of mine? I was informing the user whom I quoted, that our Supreme Leader issued a fatwa against cursing Aisha, and confronted him on his wrong approach.

Of course you won't share some actual comments I made on the topic:

View attachment 885459

As for this here below:

View attachment 885460

Those were not my words at all, but quotes from BlessedKingOfLonging, which I harshly criticized for his anti-Sunni sectarianism.

Here's the entire post of mine for everyone to see, debunking your underhanded attempt at trying to ascribe sectarianist incitement to me, when in fact I was saying the exact opposite:
View attachment 885461
I didn't say it was you. But this is what members post and think. You guys trigger sectarian feuds then accuse others of it. Because you tie religion (Islam) to your political goals and ambitions. And condition subserviance to Iranian state/culture/gov't as condition of faith. Then do takfir on others who refuse this by calling them 'wahabis' , 'takfiris' , 'Jews' ,etc.... You terrorist sectarian power hungry maniacs are responsible for all this.

Lunatic I have many screenshots from you that you were severely criticizing God existence, Islam and prophets words for years

What if I found them and put them here?

Will you admit that you are a paid Islam hater troll in the USA playing as a faithful Muslim to weaken Palestinian cause and resistance axis?
please share.

You are the one who is Anti Hamas and Anti Palestine here, trying to create hatred between Muslims, between Hamas and Iran, between Shia and Sunni. You are the one serving enemies of Islam and Hamas, knowingly or unknowingly, Allah knows best.
You are approaching 666 posts. You humiliated liar. I'm the most pro-Hamas and pro-Palestinian there is. Iran is one of most unpopular nations in the Arab world. Because you idiots more focused on killing Syrians when we try to tell you focus on war with Israel. You ruined whole reputation of Resistance that not even Holy Hamas clean struggle against Israel can fix it.

You are approaching 666 posts. You humiliated liar. I'm the most pro-Hamas and pro-Palestinian there is. Iran is one of most unpopular nations in the Arab world. Because you idiots more focused on killing Syrians when we try to tell you focus on war with Israel. You ruined whole reputation of Resistance that not even Holy Hamas clean struggle against Israel can fix it.
You are only trying to harm Hamas.

Lunatic I have many screenshots from you that you were severely criticizing God existence, Islam and prophets words for years

Will you admit that you are a paid Islam hater hasbara troll in the USA playing as a faithful Muslim to weaken Palestinian cause, resistance axis and Iran?

You are @Hazzy997, the same jew person that were mocking Islam for years
Hey stupid, you are Iranian living in Australia. You can call me Jew million times it won't matter. I'm not even interested in discussion with you. Your crazy lunatic wannabe dictator friend Salar is one who keeps tagging me everywhere and whining.

Will you admit that you are a paid Islam hater hasbara troll in the USA playing as a faithful Muslim to weaken Palestinian cause, resistance axis and Iran?

You are @Hazzy997, the same jew person that were mocking Islam for years
Hey stupid, you are Iranian living in Australia. You can call me Jew million times, it don't matter. You are a sick takfiri. I'm not even interested in talking with you. It's Salar the wanna be Persian King dicatator that's obsessed and keeps tagging me in posts.

You are only trying to harm Hamas.
Hamas will outlive Assad, Arab regimes, Israeli regime, and Iran. Don't worry about them. They are stubborn and resilient like me. I am from them and they are from me.

He is keeps tagging me and crying.

No, I did not tag you at all. Show us where I am supposed to have done so. Yet another lie.

Salar and Iranian members need to stop hate against Hamas on forum.

Here is every single mention I made of Hamas on this forum:

https://defence.pk/pdf/search/57592351/?q=Hamas&c[users]=SalarHaqq&o=relevance

I invite every reader to look it up. There has not been the slightest expression of "hatred" on my part against Hamas - the exact opposite is in fact the case. The quoted user is literally turning my statements upside down.

So again the user is coming up with pure hogwash to try and justify their spam-reaction harassment.

Salar is one who keeps tagging me everywhere and whining.

I have not tagged you once. There should be a limit to the brazenness of a person's lies. Especially one who will judge others about their faith.

@Sardar330 @Hack-Hook @SalarHaqq @Thinker3

It's very simple. Stop posting threads in Iranian section calling Hamas as abeed and slaves to Iran and backstabbers and money this and that. Stop abusing soldiers of God. Stop tagging me and whining about me. Don't tell me whom's post I can like or not. And in return I will stop engaging with you are exposing Iranian gov't hypocrisy and double standard. Stop the hate against Hamas and Palestinian people. I mean it.

Also do not ever think to take credit for Holy Hamas's struggle, courage and bravery, and weopons producing efforts in any future thread or conflict. You did not do it in recent Islamic Jihad battle with Israel because they couldn't inflict any casualties. You do with Hamas to ride bandwagon as Holy Hamas dealt blows to Israel.

No, I did not tag you at all. Show us where I am supposed to have done so. Yet another lie.

Here is every single mention I made of Hamas on this forum:

I invite every reader to look it up. There has not been the slightest expression of "hatred" on my part against Hamas - the exact opposite is the case.

So again the quoted user is coming up with pure hogwash to justify their spam-reaction harassment against me.

I have not tagged you once. Stop lying as brazenly.
He does seem to dubious, he is working for the enemy, either knowingly or unknowingly.

It's very simple. Stop posting threads in Iranian section calling Hamas as abeed and slaves to Iran and backstabbers and money this and that. Stop abusing soldiers of God. Stop tagging me and whining about me. Don't tell me whom's post I can like or not. And in return I will stop engaging with you are exposing Iranian gov't hypocrisy and double standard. Stop the hate against Hamas and Palestinian people. I mean it.

Also do not ever think to take credit for Holy Hamas's struggle, courage and bravery, and weopons producing efforts in any future thread or conflict. You did not do it in recent Islamic Jihad battle with Israel because they couldn't inflict any casualties. You do with Hamas to ride bandwagon as Holy Hamas dealt blows to Israel.
you have only exposed yourself.

For the third time, stop making things up and lying.

Rather show us where I am supposed to have expressed "hate" against Hamas or the Palestinian people. Here's every single mention I made of Hamas on this forum:

I challenge readers to find me a single example of where I supposedly made an unfavorable comment about Hamas.

As for what other users post, I'm not responsible for them. It's me however whom you've been flooding with spam-reactions. Either way this is a violation of rules, and shall thus be reported.

And to repeat, if you see others violate forum rules, there's a 'report' function to that effect. Anything else is nothing but empty talk. Whether someone likes (such as myself) or hates Hamas, it doesn't give you any right to harass them and moderators will remind you of it soon enough.

Sharing legitimate reports about Iranian assistance for Palestinian Resistance groups and highlighting Iran's role in this regard is not against forum rules. You're not in a position of prohibiting forum members to post such information as well as their personal views.

Alright, you want to continue with hate. I am up for challenge. :)
I just gave my neutral judgment, if you are unknowingly working for the enemies you should think and change your ways, if you are knowingly working then you will continue doing what you are doing.

Last edited:

You are @Hazzy997, the same zionist jew person that were mocking Islam for years

All of @500's posts have your thanks under them!!!

Don't play as a Muslim You nasty hasbara troll Jew

I'll find your old posts where you're mocking prophets words, God existence and Islam since 2016 to 2020 🤬

B..d
Of course this @Falcon29 is @Hazzy997, see this thread

Post in thread 'Arabic Coffee shop' https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/arabic-coffee-shop.298944/post-5231305

Just a stupid Zio uneducated troll ....

Dunno why mods are leaving such hateful sectarianism happening balantly....

Maybe because he's a Jew, it's ok?....

I do remember he was making big questions against holy Islam and promoting Judaism for many years and got banned because of insulting Allah

He spread anti-Islamic contents for so many years NOT only in arabic forum but in whole forum

Certainly he is not a believer but a hateful hasbara troll JEW working for his Jewish lords for years

20221008_001707.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom