What's new

Iran Protests - Irani Girls Burning Their Veils !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did you do to make him hate you so much, what did you post on his thread about Hamas?

Well, you may look up my pasts posts. I simply countered this user's attacks and unsubstantiated claims against Iran and Shia Moslems (including that Shia aren't Moslem), the death threats they issued (both against me and user Hack-Hook, screenshots available if you wish) in accordance with forum rules, and reported their violations.

The problem entirely stems from the user themself. None of us can be held responsible for their personal issues, they need to fix them on their own.

You have here a perfect sample of this user's interactions with Iranian members. As you can see, I'm being civil, rational and patient in the face of this person's incessant provocations. Then, you can witness how they are behaving for their part.

@waz @Irfan Baloch @WebMaster @krash @LeGenD @Amaa'n

Gentlemen, more libel, harassment and insults by this user:

- Claiming I am "paid by religious organizations in Europe funded by Iran to post pro-regime propaganda", which is simply a lie.

- Passing judgement on how good a Muslim I am (by what right?).

- Claiming I never talk about God, which again is false (it's enough to launch an appropriate search using the corresponding function to find out).

- Calling me a "shaytaan".
You disgusting hypocrite. When have you talked about God without conditioning subservience to Iranian govt and Persian nationalism into it? While my countrymen were fighting all across Palestine against the Israeli enemy, and the soldiers of Holy Hamas were ruining Tel Aviv, you were spamming the thread with images of Khameni and Jerusalem as if they were the ones fighting on the ground and not Hamas. All while you and your Iranian troll army were attacking and cursing Hamas while Holy Hamas literally was taking it upon it's shoulders to stand for Jerusalem with their might. I will never forget.

Well, you may look up my pasts posts. I simply countered this user's attacks and unsubstantiated claims against Iran and Shia Moslems (including that Shia aren't Moslem), the death threats they issued (both against me and user Hack-Hook, screenshots available if you wish) in accordance with forum rules, and reported their violations.

The problem entirely stems from the user themself. None of us can be held responsible for their personal issues, they need to fix them on their own.

You have here a perfect sample of this user's interactions with Iranian members. As you can see, I'm being civil, rational and patient in the face of this person's incessant provocations. Then, you can witness how they are behaving for their part.
Again you are a sick liar. The truth is what I just posted. I opposed your derailing of the thread which you did with two accounts. The Salar one and the Aspen one. Everyone saw what happened and you literally ruined a great thread that was covering the Palestinian struggle.

can you share the screenshots? and did you curse Hamas when they were fighting Israel?

What did he say for you to judge him like this?

You can ask the user all day, all you will get is more of the same gibberish. They won't be able to show an inkling of evidence for any of their crazy talk, despite having been challenged to do so several times.

You can ask the user all day, all you will get is more of the same gibberish. They won't be able to show an inkling of evidence for any of their crazy talk, despite having been challenged to do so several times.
Yeah ofc, everyone is lying and you're always right. Says the paid troll. You're the reason why Iranians is hating Islam. You say one thing but do the other.

Did you post Irani stuff on his thread of Hamas?

Yeah ofc, everyone is lying and you're always right. Says the paid troll. You're the reason why Iranians is hating Islam. You say one thing but do the other.
Iran has helped Hamas, especially with rocket technology.

Did you post Irani stuff on his thread of Hamas?
Yes he did. Spamming it with pictures of Iranian figures with Jersualem in background and spamming it with at least 20 articles about Iranian support to Hamas. We already acknowledged that (the Iranian support ) but he was insisting on spamming it over and over until you would think it was Iranians doing the fighting in Gaza.

You disgusting hypocrite. When have you talked about God without conditioning subservience to Iranian govt and Persian nationalism into it? While my countrymen were fighting all across Palestine against the Israeli enemy, and the soldiers of Holy Hamas were ruining Tel Aviv, you were spamming the thread with images of Khameni and Jerusalem as if they were the ones fighting on the ground and not Hamas. All while you and your Iranian troll army were attacking and cursing Hamas while Holy Hamas literally was taking it upon it's shoulders to stand for Jerusalem with their might. I will never forget.

Again you are a sick liar. The truth is what I just posted. I opposed your derailing of the thread which you did with two accounts. The Salar one and the Aspen one. Everyone saw what happened and you literally ruined a great thread that was covering the Palestinian struggle.
I remember, Iranis were not the ones cursing Hamas when Isreal was attacking, it was people from Arab countries who had normalized ties with Israel.

Yes he did. Spamming it with pictures of Iranian figures with Jersualem in background and spamming it with at least 20 articles about Iranian support to Hamas. We already acknowledged that (the Iranian support ) but he was insisting on spamming it over and over until you would think it was Iranians doing the fighting in Gaza.
I think you are wrong here, Iran did support Hamas, yes they should have supported more, but just because he posted about Irani support for Hamas or boasted that Iran is responsible for the beating of Isreal, you hate him this much, you are the one who is wrong here.
At least Iran helped Hamas, who else helped Hamas from Muslim countries? no one.

@waz

Salarhaqq needs to be thread banned from any future Israel-Palestinian conflict thread .
I remember Iranis were not the ones cursing Hamas when Isreal was attacking, it was people from Arab countries who had normalized with Israel.
No. People from Arab nations overwhelmingly support Hamas. You aren't Arab to be able to read Arabic. Your Iranian members been cursing Hamas since 2012. Here you see Surenas and Soheil abusing Hamas and Hamas officials.

And Homajon calling Hamas and Palestinians as abeed. Your Irani friends are facist disgusting people. I got that post removed after reporting but here is thread.

I think you are wrong here, Iran did support Hamas, yes they should have supported more, but just because he posted about Irani support for Hamas or boasted that Iran is responsible for the beating of Isreal, you hate him this much, you are the one who is wrong here.
Nope, he spammed the thread to make it like Hezbollah and Solemeini and Iran were doing the fighting. Iran Hamas ties was not good for long time. Iran did not stop Israel. Israel is expanding. Hamas is the only active organization actively struggling militarily against the Israeli enemy, along with rest of Palestinian organizations.

@waz

Salarhaqq needs to be thread banned from any future Israel-Palestinian conflict thread .

No. People from Arab nations overwhelmingly support Hamas. You aren't Arab to be able to read Arabic. Your Iranian members been cursing Hamas since 2012. Here you see Surenas and Soheil abusing Hamas and Hamas officials.

And Homajon calling Hamas and Palestinians as abeed. Your Irani friends are facist disgusting people. I got that post removed after reporting but here is thread.

Nope, he spammed the thread to make it like Hezbollah and Solemeini and Iran were doing the fighting. Iran Hamas ties was not good for long time. Iran did not stop Israel. Israel is expanding. Hamas is the only active organization actively struggling militarily against the Israeli enemy, along with rest of Palestinian organizations.
I clearly remember, people from the Arab countries who had normalized ties with Isreal were the ones condemning Hamas and they were posting it in English on social media. I did not see any Irani condemning Hamas at that time on social media.

I clearly remember, people from the Arab countries who had normalized ties with Isreal were the ones condemning Hamas and they were posting it in English on social media. I did not see any Irani condemning Hamas at that time on social media.
You are talking about Saudi/UAE government troll armies. Just like the Iranian troll armies calling Hamas as 'abeed' , 'backstabbers', wishing for Israel to kill their members. Wishing for Hamas's collapse. They are the same, do you think I am not anti-Saudi/UAE gov't? I view them as same exact way I see Iranian and Israeli gov't. All enemies of the people.

Look at how many views there is for Hamas's resistance to Israel and read the comments by Arab general public, all overwhelming support:

@waz

Iran plays a major role for Palestine against Israel, they gave very good rocket tech to Hamas and support Hezbollah and other groups as well. Iran is the only country that militarily supports Palestinian resistance groups and you are cursing them.

You are talking about Saudi/UAE government troll armies. Just like the Iranian troll armies calling Hamas as 'abeed' , 'backstabbers', wishing for Israel to kill their members. Wishing for Hamas's collapse. They are the same, do you think I am not anti-Saudi/UAE gov't? I view them as same exact way I see Iranian and Israeli gov't. All enemies of the people.
Yes, those government-sponsored people. But Iranis were not condemning Hamas, in fact I remeber Ayatullah spoke in favor of Gaza and against Israel at the time.

Look at how many views there is for Hamas's resistance to Israel and read the comments by Arab general public, all overwhelming support:

Arab general public does not support their governments and they support Palestine.

Iran plays a major role for Palestine against Israel,
No it doesn't.
they gave very good rocket tech to Hamas and support Hezbollah and other groups as well. Iran is the only country that militarily supports Palestinian resistance groups and you are cursing them.
To Hezbollah yes, to Hamas no. There is no anything 'rocket tech' of Iran in Gaza. These are all local designs based on artillery rocket designs. The know how is easy to attain for these. University students can build them. Hamas could build better weapon systems but it is impossible to import technology and materials needed for these. We don't need you (Iran) to build guided missile systems. We know how to. What we don't have is necessary materials and technology.

And if your Iran is providing so called 'major support', Hamas wouldn't plead with Muslim public and supports to donate via bitcoin to fund their military projects. Most of Hamas's military budget is from Hamas taxation of goods in Gaza and from popular support. We hardly get anything from Iran.

The Gaza-based Izz el-Deen al-Qassam Brigades, which is proscribed by the United States and the European Union, has been calling on its supporters to donate using the digital currency in a fundraising campaign announced online in late January.

Yes, those government-sponsored people. But Iranis were not condemning Hamas, in fact I remeber Ayatullah spoke in favor of Gaza and against Israel at the time.
So? What does this have to with what's going on forum? Btw plenty of Arab and Muslim nations also spoke in favor in Gaza. You trying to paint Iran as some Muslim popular struggle champion is facetious. They brutalized Muslims in Syria. And they are doing big port deal with India which abuses Kashmiri Muslims:

India and Iran are close to striking a long-term agreement for operations at the strategic Chabahar port, with the matter held up only by differences on a clause related to arbitration, people familiar with the matter said.

can you share the screenshots?

Of course. Here you go:

* User Falcon29 issuing a death threat against another member (see last line):

f1.png

* User "Falcon29" issuing a death threat against myself (in the middle of the second paragraph, literally states "I am going to kill you"):

f2.jpg

* The way user "Falcon29" has been commenting about Shia Moslems (while actually addressing a Sunni Algerian member, whom he randomly labels as 'Shia' just because he has a different political opinion):

f3.png

* Another example of user "Falcon29"'s sectarianist drivel against Shia Moslems:

f4.png

* So maniacal is the user about Shia Moslems, and so quick to fallaciously attribute non-existing identities to others, that he did not even shy away from asserting this forum is "run by Shias", despite the patience moderators have shown towards his innumerable violations of rules. Along with another example of his typical bile against Iranians:

f5.png

* User "Falcon29" dehumanizing Shia Moslems and advocating genocide against the Iranian male population, unless they convert to Sunni Islam:

f7.png

and did you curse Hamas when they were fighting Israel?

Allow me to offer indisputable proof that I never did so, brother.

Below you may access every single instance of me mentioning Hamas on this forum:

https://defence.pk/pdf/search/57592351/?q=Hamas&c[users]=SalarHaqq&o=relevance

If you find anything other than praise on my part about Hamas, or anything other than me defending them, please let me know.

Attachments

• f6.png
    f6.png
    49.6 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
No it doesn't.

To Hezbollah yes, to Hamas no. There is no anything 'rocket tech' of Iran in Gaza. These are all local designs based on artillery rocket designs. The know how is easy to attain for these. University students can build them. Hamas could build better weapon systems but it is impossible to import technology and materials needed for these. We don't need you (Iran) to build guided missile systems. We know how to. What we don't have is necessary materials and technology.

And if your Iran is providing so called 'major support', Hamas wouldn't plead with Muslim public and supports to donate via bitcoin to fund their military projects. Most of Hamas's military budget is from Hamas taxation of goods in Gaza and from popular support. We hardly get anything from Iran.

So? What does this have to with what's going on forum? Btw plenty of Arab and Muslim nations also spoke in favor in Gaza. You trying to paint Iran as some Muslim popular struggle champion is facetious. They brutalized Muslims in Syria. And they are doing big port deal with India which abuses Kashmiri Muslims:

India and Iran are close to striking a long-term agreement for operations at the strategic Chabahar port, with the matter held up only by differences on a clause related to arbitration, people familiar with the matter said.
You are the one wrong here, filled with hatred, Iran has helped Hamas, and Hamas did not only have some small-range rockets they had long-range rockets with precision guidance to hit deep inside Israel with precision.
who knows it could be you working for the enemies of Islam and Hamas, as you are only creating hatred among Muslims. Allah knows best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom