What's new

Iran preps new drones; American assets at risk

I do not think US DRONE was the reason for Iran to "invent" this new bird. US drone would definately have helped in some ways but this is a new design with different characteristics altogether.

Also its a prototype and not an armed one. Why is USA always making realities several hundred times larger than reality. If Iran is a security threat, it is to the people who are looking to attack it but if you let it the way it is, it is as dangerous as Israel to the rest of the world.

You my dear dear poster are confused about the pre-WW2 Japan and post WW-2 Japan.

This is sad to see. Really.

peace

Oh Dear poster you only see the beautiful paint not the decays underneath it still Japan is one of the must racist country in East Asia their foreign Policy and War doctrine is as aggressive as ever . thy put aside their non aggressive military strategy some years ago . they also removed parts of their school textbooks that mention about the war crime in WW2 .

by the way you as always missed the point . the Point is at the time of war we are fa more man ad gentler than many of countries that you consider responsible and worthy of Atomic technology.
and I have forgot when was the last time Iran started a war ? when was the last time that these responsible and civilized countries started a war ?

Back
Top Bottom