What's new

Iran - officially a state with nuclear capability

Will you scream "congratulations Saudi Arabians" too when we will eventually do the same thing long brained??
We will be happi if Saudis do the same thing as Iranians did.....
Anywayz great achievement by the Iranians...they need to make at least 100 warheads soon with ICBMs to ensure their protection/safety....very very happi to hear that...anywayz they need to do Nuklear test too now......to deter any threat to them from the outside world....:smokin:

Wow- great news-

Congratulations Iran-
and plz dont threaten the saudis with it :P-

Saudi and Iranian engineers, scientists, metallurgists etc. etc. etc. should be working together; hand in hand, side by side...... their forces should be cooperating to protect eachother's security....instead of spying and trying to sabotage eachother

that's all i can say

Saudi and Iranian engineers, scientists, metallurgists etc. etc. etc. should be working together; hand in hand, side by side...... their forces should be cooperating to protect eachother's security....instead of spying and trying to sabotage eachother

that's all i can say
thats what i am telling them for a long time .... be united

that's all i can say

First, they should stop Wahabassim exporting before the process begin.

However, there is rumor that Pakistan protect Saudi Arabia under nuclear umbrella deals. Not sure. Back to Topic, congratulation to Iran achievements!!

I don't know whether to congratulate or not. I have great respect for two countries in Middle-East. i.e. Israel and Iran. If not used against Israel and only for minimum deterrence. Then it's ok. Although KSA is working on getting nukes. Riyadh will build nuclear weapons if Iran gets them, Saudi prince warns

getting Nuke is chain reaction, It never stops until you can't afford or don't have capability/good relation with those countries who can provide you the tech.

BTW, Nuke attack against Israel won't work as they have worlds best defence shield for last many years.

hahh AND YOU KNOW BROTHERS NOW AMERICA WILL BE WORRY
:D just saying

WASHINGTON (AP) — The White House is preparing the country for the first nationwide test of the country's emergency alert system on Wednesday.
The test will occur at 2 p.m. EST Wednesday and will last about 30 seconds, presidential spokesman Jay Carney told reporters.
The alert system can be activated by the president to inform the public in times of emergency. It has already been tested and used on the local level.
Carney said everyone should remember about Wednesday's action by the administration: "It's just a test.

Source: The Associated Press: News from The Associated Press

WHAT KIND OF EMERGENCY TEST IS IT???

^^^^ you can write in small font also. your opinion will remain same.

BTW, What if tomorrow Iran becomes enemy of Pakistan considering the fact that Pakistan is next door ? Anything is possible in the world. There are many rivalry in middle-east. Will you congratulate in same way ? Since, we have good relation with Iran, So No problem.

Once upon a time........

MIg1a.jpg

Wait in a little time after this Israel will come out and officially say that Israel has nukes, something they have been dodging for a while now. Then when Iran finally tests its nukes, Israel will have no other choice but to test its own nukes. Much like Soviet Union and US or India and Pakistan. This is a done deal now. The only problem is that Israel does not have enough land mass to test its supposed nukes so they have only two choices, either evacuate one of their cities like Telaviv or something and put the nuke underground there and test it or they have to rent a place in another country to do a test. I wonder which country would that be?

or they could test it on the water:rolleyes:

BTW, What if tomorrow Iran becomes enemy of Pakistan considering the fact that Pakistan is next door ? Anything is possible in the world. There are many rivalry in middle-east. Will you congratulate in same way ? Since, we have good relation with Iran, So No problem.

Once upon a time........

MIg1a.jpg

BRO ABHI ENJOY KARO BA´AD KI BA´AD MEIN DEKHI JAYE GI

OR WESEY BHI HUM IRAN KI BAAT KER RAHEI HEIN :-)D) kisi or ki nahi

really, u think iran will test its nuke on another country??? please tell me you were joking....otherwise i will have serious doubts over the fact that humans are more intelligent than monkeys......please please please....

Are you nuts? Testing is done underground. Did India test its nukes on another country? Nuts. The point is Iran has a large country and can make a nuclear testing ground away from population and make the area a no go area. Just like all nuclear powers have underground testing facilities. Israel does not have enough area so they can not test their nukes in their own country. Maybe India can help them by offering them a nuclear testing ground which Israelis can happily rent out. Just a an area with a radius 100 kilometers should be enough for them. Are you ready to rent? You just need to evacuate the area for ever and hand it over to Israel which will make it a military base with test tunnels underground.

Are you nuts? Testing is done underground. Did India test its nukes on another country? Nuts. The point is Iran has a large country and can make a nuclear testing ground away from population and make the area a no go area. Just like all nuclear powers have underground testing facilities. Israel does not have enough area so they can not test their nukes in their own country. Maybe India can help them by offering them a nuclear testing ground which Israelis can happily rent out. Just a an area with a radius 100 kilometers should enough for them. Are you ready to rent? You just need to evacuate the area for ever and it over to Israel which will make it a military base with test tunnels underground.

leave india, no country in the world will rent their land to any other for nuclear testing....

Iran is the best friend of Pakistan, a country that recognized Pakistan first among all other countries. It took them just 20 minutes. When the news of Pakistan formation was announced on Lahore radio station, 20 minutes later Radio Tehran came on air and said: we heard you buddies, we recognize you and congrats. Your attempt to divide people here is failed. It should be evident from the fact that Pakistanis are congratulating Iran and only some Indians and all Israelis and Americans are trying to beat up the dust instead of congratulating Iran.

BTW, Nuke attack against Israel won't work as they have worlds best defence shield for last many years.

they have America; their number-one ''card'' which they've been playing for some time now..... :laugh:

nuff said.

Back
Top Bottom