What's new

Iran nuclear scientist assassinated in Tehran

Indian's cant do the same because unlike Israel Iran Pakistan is next door and can reply in kind through our Intel Services- Besides, only Iran is capable of doing something other Arab Nations are a bunch of sissies.If India tired to kill one Pakistani Nuclear Scientists Pakistan would probably end up taking out a dozen of their nuclear scientists but anyway i am happy we don't indulge into that kind of dirty game.Anyhow, I think Iranians needs to tighten the security of their Nuclear Scientists and respond to Israeli Bullying.

There was no need of this type of immature statements. Indians are only concerned about the likes Hafeez Sayeds & Dawood Ibrahims in your country. What you do with your nuclear scientists is none of our concern. Anyways Pakistanis seems very proud of the fact they have more nuclear weapons than India.

PS: I thanked you by mistake.

Iran should hang ever spy they find mutilate their bodies, and crave the Star of David on their foreheads.

Indian's cant do the same because unlike Israel Iran Pakistan is next door and can reply in kind through our Intel Services- Besides, only Iran is capable of doing something other Arab Nations are a bunch of sissies.If India tired to kill one Pakistani Nuclear Scientists Pakistan would probably end up taking out a dozen of their nuclear scientists but anyway i am happy we don't indulge into that kind of dirty game.Anyhow, I think Iranians needs to tighten the security of their Nuclear Scientists and respond to Israeli Bullying.

I doubt if India would try that on Pakistan. Besides, it's not the same as Israel.

This killing is not surprising. They have done that in Iraq before. And now Iran. Murdering a scientist seems pretty ugly. Everybody's gotta a make a living by what he/she has learned in life. Whatever Iran is working on was not his call - it's the key people who make the decisions. Scientists do what they do.

Can't believe some people are proud over that :/

To Israel - it seems the slightest thing they find wrong automatically deems that entity as a terrorist. I don't see how they are any different from the Muslim extremists we see today. They are just better equipped.

Iran should hang ever spy they find mutilate their bodies, and crave the Star of David on their foreheads.

Wow, really? I think it would be better to interrogate them.

I doubt if India would try that on Pakistan. Besides, it's not the same as Israel.

This killing is not surprising. They have done that in Iraq before. And now Iran. Murdering a scientist seems pretty ugly. Everybody's gotta a make a living by what he/she has learned in life. Whatever Iran is working on was not his call - it's the key people who make the decisions. Scientists do what they do.

Can't believe some people are proud over that :/

To Israel - it seems the slightest thing they find wrong automatically deems that entity as a terrorist. I don't see how they are any different from the Muslim extremists we see today. They are just better equipped.

Wow, really? I think it would be better to interrogate them.

I hear they shoot him in the back while he was going to pick his kid up from school, sorry but what I just read clearly expresses How Angry I am RIP I wish well for the kid and his wife.

According to Haaretz: His wife has been injured and rushed to a hospital.

Tell me how this is NOT terrorism? A civilian killed in front of his house while his wife gets injured.
Let me guess. He was working for the 'weapons of mass destruction' and thus was a fair game. So would the terrorists from the 'other side' won't justify and kill some diplomats elsewhere because they too are part of an 'enemy regime'?

Iranian intelligence ministry should now target American,Israeli nuclear scientists.

No Proof(for the moment) & also remember that Iran also has an insurgency problem.

Why would insurgents target a scientist? They are more likely to target military and government officers.

Shooting a university professor in the back, as he went to the kindergarten with his wife to pick up his child. Most disgusting and cowardly act, but only to be expected from Jews.

Sorry we don`t take out their women and children with them like your noble jihadi comrades.

Assalam alaikum

It is a terrorist act, but i remember how my iraqi friends used to say that iranian agents have killed many ppl who participated in iran iraq war including univercity teachers after beghdad fell to u.s that was also a terrorist act. Iran talk too much but can't protect its assets this is why i have so much doubt about its capabilities.

Very sad incident that a professor has lost its life i wonder if tomorrow israeli scientist is gunned down in israel will be a terrorist act or a daring operation?

TARIQ

Back
Top Bottom