What's new

Iran nuclear scientist assassinated in Tehran

Are ISI agents invincible to natural disasters? Wow! Now that is taking military worshipping to new levels.

isnt it so ? thats why kan tuta's boss is arresting Kashmir activists rather than realy ISI agents...

what the point in trolling ? watch out the how many indian scientist have been killed or missing in last couple of years... :P

But you just asked for it. Sorry couldn't help pulling your leg. The comment was too tempting. :P

Killing off scientists is harsh but it is the reality of geo-politics. This is why most of them try to remain as discreet as possible.

isnt it so ? thats why kan tuta's boss is arresting Kashmir activists rather than realy ISI agents...

Because they are your puppets. Apparently you didn't hear what is going on in US and UK and who all are getting arrested. Read up some news.

yes why not, same ruthlessness technique deployed in assam, gujrat, khalistan, nagaland, arunachal pardesh kashmir etc

Or maybe Balochistan, Sindhudesh, Pushtunistan etc?

Listen, STAY on topic. It is about Iranian scientist snuffed possibly by Mossad.

You're not the only one capable of trolling.

But you just asked for it. Sorry couldn't help pulling your leg. The comment was too tempting. :P

Killing off scientists is harsh but it is the reality of geo-politics. This is why most of them try to remain as discreet as possible.

your first comment was quite descriptive....about a kan tuta's mentality, is it just after Clinton's offeR?

You bet! I love the way they work as a single entity, targeting those who deem as threats. The funny thing is, Israelis are one of our top strategic partners and yet this sh*t government in our country doesn't learn a thing or two from them.

Because they are your puppets. Apparently you didn't hear what is going on in US and UK and who all are getting arrested. Read up some news.

cannot change the world opinion ! the world is very conscious of whats going on in IO Kashmir.... and it might become need of the hour to give a new delhi a lesson !

cannot change the world opinion ! the world is very conscious of whats going on in IO Kashmir.... and it might become need of the hour to give a new delhi a lesson !

Lol, no one gives a flying f... About what happens in J&K. Its Indian territory and you have no leverage there. You can have the separatist pricks if you want though. However, Pakistani terror networks are increasingly becoming a hot topic everywhere.

Doesn't really seem so. Not in the last all years. As if this was going to happen. Let us see who in the "conscious world" comes to deal with us on J&K. We're ready for them politically, strategically and if necessary, militarily.

BTW just tell me who is this conscious world that you're talking about? Here's the list of options I ask you to choose. Just highlight it in the response.

-Russia
-Israel
-USA
-European Union
- UK
-CIS
-Arabia
-Iran (official policy of the state, not ramblings of some individual)
-Japan
-South Korea
-Australia
-New Zealand
-Malaysia
-Indonesia
-Afghanistan
-South Africa
-Namibia
etc
etc
etc

Oh wait! I know!! The great People's Republic of China! I don't think that counts a lot of the "conscious world".

Listen why don't you give some sensible comments rather than ranting on and on about needless matters? You want to draw us into a trolling competition? I will put this straight to you; dream on.

your first comment was quite descriptive....about a kan tuta's mentality, is it just after Clinton's offeR?

Nope. We did not get inspired by you to have your kan tuta mentality. That is why you've been using the word so often. First USA... then China... then who? :lol:

Lol, no one gives a flying f... About what happens in J&K. Its Indian territory and you have no leverage there. You can have the separatist pricks if you want though. However, Pakistani terror networks are increasingly becoming a hot topic everywhere.

is that your excuse for the crimes ??? such a shame.... but anyways reality is quite different, there is alot of awareness among the world, against the crimes of indian government/military in Indian Occupied Kashmir.

Doesn't really seem so. Not in the last all years. As if this was going to happen. Let us see who in the "conscious world" comes to deal with us on J&K. We're ready for them politically, strategically and if necessary, militarily.

BTW just tell me who is this conscious world that you're talking about? Here's the list of options I ask you to choose. Just highlight it in the response.

-Russia
-Israel
-USA
-European Union
- UK
-CIS
-Arabia
-Iran (official policy of the state, not ramblings of some individual)
-Japan
-South Korea
-Australia
-New Zealand
-Malaysia
-Indonesia
-Afghanistan
-South Africa
-Namibia
etc
etc
etc

Oh wait! I know!! The great People's Republic of China! I don't think that counts a lot of the "conscious world".

Listen why don't you give some sensible comments rather than ranting on and on about needless matters? You want to draw us into a trolling competition? I will put this straight to you; dream on.

I used the word "World" genius, not governments...who are giving india the role of kan tuta.

Nope. We did not get inspired by you to have your kan tuta mentality. That is why you've been using the word so often. First USA... then China... then who? :lol:

although its not true, but are you trying to justify being offered the role of kan tuta ? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom