What's new

Iran nuclear scientist assassinated in Tehran

Assalam alaikum

It is a terrorist act, but i remember how my iraqi friends used to say that iranian agents have killed many ppl who participated in iran iraq war including univercity teachers after beghdad fell to u.s that was also a terrorist act. Iran talk too much but can't protect its assets this is why i have so much doubt about its capabilities.

Very sad incident that a professor has lost its life i wonder if tomorrow israeli scientist is gunned down in israel will be a terrorist act or a daring operation?

TARIQ

Wa alaikum assalaam
Tariq, you clearly do not know the level of security in Israel.

Good thing Iran has 100,000 scientist since its a very densely population nation

100,000 scientists ....Source please

100,000 scientists for a 75 million population is quite low and Iran is anything but densely populated.

Mossad recruits proxy men over the internet chatrooms, every easy to find them in Iran given the hypocrite, self serving and treacherous nature of its regime. Agents are paid via proxy to carry out actions and are promised quick escape to UAE and later settlement to Europe.

Mossad recruits proxy men over the internet chatrooms, every easy to find them in Iran given the hypocrite, self serving and treacherous nature of its regime. Agents are paid via proxy to carry out actions and are promised quick escape to UAE and later settlement to Europe.

One more reason to ban Facebook:devil:

These acts are destined to be futile, it will only increase the resolve of the people. This is a terroristic act, designed to terrorize the scientific community.

100,000 scientists ....Source please

100,000 scientists for a 75 million population is quite low and Iran is anything but densely populated.

Well, we can't really say just how many scientists they have in total. But throughout the modern era, they have quite a lot:
List of contemporary Iranian scientists, scholars, and engineers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Iran is pretty active in the field of science and technology.

75 million is actually pretty decent and optimal for a country like Iran.

Assalam alaikum

It is a terrorist act, but i remember how my iraqi friends used to say that iranian agents have killed many ppl who participated in iran iraq war including univercity teachers after beghdad fell to u.s that was also a terrorist act. Iran talk too much but can't protect its assets this is why i have so much doubt about its capabilities.

Very sad incident that a professor has lost its life i wonder if tomorrow israeli scientist is gunned down in israel will be a terrorist act or a daring operation?

TARIQ
stop talking out of your behind
you want Iran to protect every university professor? lmao
is that even possible?

If this guy was impt enough to the program then he would have some protection. This poor guy is just a victim. Iran will mourn his death and become more defiant. The terrorists have one aim, and that is to scare nuclear physists etc... out of Iran. They want them to fear their lives. This was their only aim.

These acts are destined to be futile, it will only increase the resolve of the people. This is a terroristic act, designed to terrorize the scientific community.
best post so far
people are hooraing and admiring the Mossad (Indians I mean lol) thinking that they have killed some brainiac when in fact the guy was a normal 35 year old prof. This is a scare tactic.
RIP

best post so far
people are hooraing and admiring the Mossad (Indians I mean lol) thinking that they have killed some brainiac when in fact the guy was a normal 35 year old prof. This is a scare tactic.
RIP

Of course, a random Canadian Persian will know if this scientist was important to the Iranian Nuclear program or not. That makes sense

Of course, a random Canadian Persian will know if this scientist was important to the Iranian Nuclear program or not. That makes sense

are you seriously this stupid?
A 35 year old univ prof who lives in an un-guarded house with a young kid and his wife was important to Iran's nuclear program! Is that what you're saying? You guys are even dumber than I thought.

There is only one aim. To scare the Iranian scientific community and make them think twice before working in Iran.

You guys have a hit a new low. You're all jumping up and down trying to claim responsibility for an assasination on a professor nobody knew existed untill hours ago lmao
is that how desperate you have become?

are you seriously this stupid?
A 35 year old univ prof who lives in an un-guarded house with a young kid and his wife was important to Iran's nuclear program! Is that what you're saying? You guys are even dumber than I thought.

There is only one aim. To scare the Iranian scientific community and make them think twice before working in Iran.

You guys have a hit a new low. You're all jumping up and down trying to claim responsibility for an assasination on a professor nobody knew existed untill hours ago lmao
is that how desperate you have become?

It`s all speculation who did this and who did that.
Are you that stupid that you believe the Iranian news agencies wouldn`t fabricate just how important this scientist was and how exactly he died?
Yes, i believe you are. Iran is known for her honestly obviously.

RIP to the poor soul
Iran should make protecting its scientists it's highest priority.
The intelligence chief should be replaced asap

What are isrealis getting so giddy about?
It could be PJAK or MKO terrorists not mossad
If anything this will make Iran even more determined and resolute

Some Iranian sources are claiming the victim was an Iranian student not a scientist.
It turns out the guy that was assassinated wasn't the real nuclear physicist they meant to target.
They killed Daryoush Rezaienejad who is a physics student,
not Daryoush Rezaie who is the scientist and professor.
Can Iranians members clear the confusion over the identity of the victim?

Back
Top Bottom