What's new

Iran nuclear scientist assassinated in Tehran

Normally when I read such threads and I hear CIA/Mossad conspiracy theories my immediate reaction is to press backspace as quickly as possible and leave the thread. But in this case I think it is more than likely these players were involved, the CIA seems to be trying very hard to damage Iran's nuclear capability without resorting to war so similar means (kidnap/assassination of nuclear scientists) and infecting software meant for Iranian nuclear establishment have bend used in the past. Maybe CIA/Mossad are playing for time till 2014 when US frees most of its troops from Afghanistan, I don't know. I say good on you CIA/Mossad- a nuclear Iran is in no ones interest, maybe least of all Iran's.

Normally when I read such threads and I hear CIA/Mossad conspiracy theories my immediate reaction is to press backspace as quickly as possible and leave the thread. But in this case I think it is more than likely these players were involved, the CIA seems to be trying very hard to damage Iran's nuclear capability without resorting to war so similar means (kidnap/assassination of nuclear scientists) and infecting software meant for Iranian nuclear establishment have bend used in the past. Maybe CIA/Mossad are playing for time till 2014 when US frees most of its troops from Afghanistan, I don't know. I say good on you CIA/Mossad- a nuclear Iran is in no ones interest, maybe least of all Iran's.

Okay for one the guy killed was not a nuclear scientist.
two who are you to say what is in irans interest?
before you mension the iran said 'israel should be wiped off the map' nonsence then please stop readin BS. you think usa and your country has right to have them but not iran? iran needs to protect its people at all cost and we dont care what some british has to say. The problem here is not irans nuke but their leaders.

2) Jews and Indians getting happy for no reason.

We're not happy that someone is dead; we just like the way Mossad works compared to our corrupt politicians. They could definitely learn a thing or two about how to secure national interests from Mossad. That's all.

We're not happy that someone is dead; we just like the way Mossad works compared to our corrupt politicians. They could definitely learn a thing or two about how to secure national interests from Mossad. That's all.

You mean you could learn a thing or two about how to kill innocent people from mossad?

Proof that its Mossad.

I don't know if India wants to learn from them or not...but MOSSAD must be a source of inspiration for people in ISI...one should respect the professionalism of Mossad as they ideological just like the ISI.

There are a lot of similarities between Mossad and ISI and the way they operate and are not answerable to anyone !!!

When an intelligence organization is doing good, the enemy becomes confused and starts to give stupid statements. eg;

1) Once a few tourists were injured at Sharm-ul-Shiekh by a shark, after which an egyptian minister claimed that shark was sent by Mosaad

2) In Pakistan's region, once Indian media claimed a pigeon had been arrested and was sent by the ISI to spy on india....LOL

So ya this shows the 2 are indeed one of the most deadliest intel agencies of the world.

Mossad has even spied on its ally the US, while today American media claims that ISI ,despite the fact that it is a US ally, is playing a double game so similarities are there in the way the 2 organizations operate.

I don't know if India wants to learn from them or not...but MOSSAD must be a source of inspiration for people in ISI...one should respect the professionalism of Mossad as they ideological just like the ISI.

There are a lot of similarities between Mossad and ISI and the way they operate and are not answerable to anyone !!!

When an intelligence organization is doing good, the enemy becomes confused and starts to give stupid statements. eg;

1) Once a few tourists were injured at Sharm-ul-Shiekh by a shark, after which an egyptian minister claimed that shark was sent by Mosaad

2) In Pakistan's region, once Indian media claimed a pigeon had been arrested and was sent by the ISI to spy on india....LOL

So ya this shows the 2 are indeed one of the most deadliest intel agencies of the world.

Mossad has even spied on its ally the US, while today American media claims that ISI ,despite the fact that it is a US ally, is playing a double game so similarities are there in the way the 2 organizations operate.

Israel is not Pakistan, Mossad gets all their directives and consent for operations directly from the Prime Minister.

Okay for one the guy killed was not a nuclear scientist.
two who are you to say what is in irans interest?
before you mension the iran said 'israel should be wiped off the map' nonsence then please stop readin BS. you think usa and your country has right to have them but not iran? iran needs to protect its people at all cost and we dont care what some british has to say. The problem here is not irans nuke but their leaders.

I doubt you live in the UK....

faker

Officials have told The Associated Press that a man shot dead in Tehran last weekend was a scientist involved in suspected Iranian attempts to make nuclear weapons and not a student as officially claimed.

The man, who was killed last Saturday, was initially identified by state-run media as Darioush Rezaei, a physics professor and expert in neutron transport. The media then backtracked, with officials subsequently naming him as Dariush Rezaeinejad, an electronics student.

Foreign officials contacted by the Associated Press have verified the name, but say that Rezaeinedjad participated in developing high-voltage switches, a key component that is crucial to setting off the explosions needed to trigger a nuclear warhead.

Iran admits assassinated scientist was nuke expert - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

This was coming and everybody was expecting it .... Now the blame game will begin

Back
Top Bottom