What's new

Iran nuclear scientist assassinated in Tehran

Funny how Iranian media worked during this incident, couldn`t stop changing the story and now they finally admit it since it was so obvious.
Of course Pakistanis and Saudis and etc refused to believe that he indeed worked on the Iranian nuke program.

First they denied it. Iran want to portray as tough boy attitude. That does not work in todays era. It will backfire. True for all countries. You cant burry ur head in sand,

This was coming and everybody was expecting it .... Now the blame game will begin
no need lol
israelis are fighting tooth and nail to be credited for this. Go check the earlier thread.

no need lol
israelis are fighting tooth and nail to be credited for this. Go check the earlier thread.

What? No more "Those Zionists killed an innocent student"? Are you sure you believe this news?
Perhaps the Associated Press is a Zionist conspirator? Don`t overload your mind now.

What? No more "Those Zionists killed an innocent student"? Are you sure you believe this news?
Perhaps the Associated Press is a Zionist conspirator? Don`t overload your mind now.
buddy, I aint muslim and if it wasn't for the current Iranian regime, I wouldn't even mention the name Israel and the arab world. I care very little about the semitic part of the world. So your whole zionist touch is unnecissary lol

And I'm gonna say the same thing I said in the other thread. A 35 year old married man with a wife and a daughter, that doesn't even have a master's degree, couldn't have been that important.

buddy, I aint muslim and if it wasn't for the current Iranian regime, I wouldn't even mention the name Israel and the arab world. I care very little about the semitic part of the world. So your whole zionist touch is unnecissary lol

And I'm gonna say the same thing I said in the other thread. A 35 year old married man with a wife and a daughter, that doesn't even have a master's degree, couldn't have been that important.

Of course he couldn`t be.
Rezaeinedjad participated in developing high-voltage switches, a key component that is crucial to setting off the explosions needed to trigger a nuclear warhead

Trained nuclear scientists and intelligence agents couldn`t possibly know better than you what is important to a nuclear bomb and what not.

Of course he couldn`t be.
Rezaeinedjad participated in developing high-voltage switches, a key component that is crucial to setting off the explosions needed to trigger a nuclear warhead

Trained nuclear scientists and intelligence agents couldn`t possibly know better than you what is important to a nuclear bomb and what not.

just like you, there are a lot of ppl who love to pull excrement out of their colons. A lot of ppl have smtg to gain or lose from this whole Iran vs the West thing.

A 35 year old without a master's degree who is concentrating on his young daughter and wife can't be all that.

just like you, there are a lot of ppl who love to pull excrement out of their colons. A lot of ppl have smtg to gain or lose from this whole Iran vs the West thing.

A 35 year old without a master's degree who is concentrating on his young daughter and wife can't be all that.

It seems you are absolutely ignorant or willingly blind to the facts. He was a crucial part of the nuclear program, Iran tried to lie to cover their humiliation at their top scientist being assassinated on their own ground, they admitted eventually when it was clear that he was involved in the nuclear program and essential to it.

So basically, it did happen to be a nuke expert and not some student eh? I see.

Ok yes high voltage switching is esential to a nuclear device but to they have multiple uses. Krytron switches have been happly wandering the globe since the 80's i am sure Iran could manage a shipment to a third country for comercial applications then re route them.

Leaves you with two points, one he isnt essential but another cog in the wheel.
Two Iran just admitted it is actually building a nuke.

It seems you are absolutely ignorant or willingly blind to the facts. He was a crucial part of the nuclear program, Iran tried to lie to cover their humiliation at their top scientist being assassinated on their own ground, they admitted eventually when it was clear that he was involved in the nuclear program and essential to it.

lol dude. Iran will continue with its nuclear program. Iran has a highly educated population. there are alot of replacements. you cant stop the peoples will

lol dude. Iran will continue with its nuclear program. Iran has a highly educated population. there are alot of replacements. you cant stop the peoples will

If you say so. What about those millions that went to the streets to demand the end of tyranny? Were those not Iranian people?

If you say so. What about those millions that went to the streets to demand the end of tyranny? Were those not Iranian people?
Majority of Iranians support Iranian nuclear program, our problem with the government is the lack of freedom but when it comes to our nuclear program, we would even want our country to have a nuclear weapon.

Back
Top Bottom