What's new

Iran nuclear deal reached

To all of those who say we give up nuclear weapons program for sanctions.
For the love of humanity, we NEVER HAD such a program in the first place.

We firmly believe that possession of one or two nukes, will not guarantee Iranian ecurity. In fact, opposite is true.
What we wanted all along, we did get from this deal, which is our ability to enrich uranium and full control of the nuclear fuel cycle inside Iranian territory.

Win win for everybody involved at the negotiation table. Israel, on the other hand, is in despair. lol

inspirational brother , this will allow all third world countries to control their own nuclear programs to , many people in the Gulf region are not happy with the deal but I believe that this deal broke western monopoly over nuclear energy .

He is a troll, he is not Iranian. Ignore him.

@Serpentine
please check whether BeyondHeretic is a false flagger. Recently, He has been very active in trolling in Iran section and middle east section. Thanks
i'm certainly more Iranian than you

What do you mean??

I mean what I said , if "Iranian" means azeri , then I hope the Iranian people will suffer

The reaction of Mr. Netanyahu is obvious and perfectly in the line with Israeli policy. Israel do not want a strong Iran which may challenge Isreal in future. The deal prevent Iran to develop Nuclear weapon but do not Bar Iran to develop missile and other deadly weapon. They can manage Nuclear bomb from back door and develop other weapon including delivery system openly.

Few day back Mr. Netanyahu had warned that he will not allow Iran to cross limit. Let us see what happens.

I see only sales-man and corporate lining up at iranian door :P

Choose very carefully :P

This peace deal is bad for pakistan and good for India....pakistan will implement the gas pipe line from iran and in the process will get the wrath of saudi and other arab sunni countries.Already saudi is moving very close with india and has helped india in nabbing and sending terrorists back to india.
who gives a rats behind to what it means for pakistan im an indian and think of indias interests and with this deal its great for india this congress govt will be sulking as well when they went overboard to irritate iran its iraninas maturity as an ancient civilization that they let it pass as they knew why did these idiots did so hope they take india on merit and still do good buisness with us we can hope for that i hope iran will not dissapoint us and we will pay them back in same manner

Iranian atatwolf above me.

Congrats with the Iranian achievement. Hope it goes well till the end and leads to a better Iran.

lol :D tnx bro

i'm certainly more Iranian than you
I mean what I said , if "Iranian" means azeri , then I hope the Iranian people will suffer

you are less iranian than an omani goose who had lost his way and popped up in an iranian island .

get lost racist arab

iran is being west puppet:):) shame shame

That is interesting catch.

They have alwyas labeled(for them that is an insult) others with that Word; now they are in the same hole, what is mor interesting, the West gives them Money, just as they gave Greece Money. Where is the honor?

Back
Top Bottom