What's new

Iran now one of the Top Six Missile Powers - According to Iranian Assistant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol our poverty is 22% right now.

indian poverty is around 50%
Bravo...that means you are happy with 22% poor population of your country. Poverty is BTW a banned topic. So stick to the topic, don't change the course of discussion.

u have pea sized brain..who dont understand even post :P

bye son..dont have more time to read ur smileys

Who is this " son " , kid ? Come back again when you finally get an idea how to debate and what you are talking about all along :azn:

Jamyang Norbu: Who Created Pakistan's Nuclear Arsenal?
:rofl: well well well well...

not cost affective..u cant do that even...

i say again,the way iran managed it since 30 yrs..when west was against them..still against them ..i salute them..
west is just turned against you now..so keep laughing on ur ignorance and ur incapability..:rofl:

Who's Jamyang Norbu first ? :azn: Was he physically present when the exchange of such sensitive information took place ? :lol: ... The West is known to downplay every other country's achievements which they do not like since day one just like they do with Iran and China too so nothing new there ... Every single weapon of the three countries I mentioned is either reported as " allegedly based on " , " copied " or " reverse engineered " ... Weren't they claiming how Pakistani nukes are carried in bullocks and carts ? :rofl: ... They can keep crying , it will not change the fact that Pakistan now has an active advanced missile program which is second to none ! I already explained to you the origin of Pakistani missile program as well as every other country's in my first post ... Never denied the fact that the first missiles ( M-11 ) were brought from China to study and later create our own ... Just like Yanks , Britain and Russians used V-1 to start their's ...

Cost affective ? :P Iran has been launching satellites since 30 years ? Now that is news to me :D ! Ok , salute them ... The West imposed sanctions on us too after the end of Soviet War ... See where our missile program stands now ? :azn:

What has the change in geopolitics got to do with someone's ability or inability ?

i hope you enjoy those fire crackers some day :)
till then enjoy ur coffee :)

Your atomic firecrackers can't even touch us, we did succeed the midcourse interception with KKV in 2 years prior the first test of your Agni V, and you will always be a laggard compared to us. :coffee:

Whatever, keep bragging with your primitive atomic firecrackers. :coffee:

Spare the little kid , he doesn't know what sort of missiles the second artillery corps of PLA possesses ... He's just arguing cluelessly ... :lol:

Spare the little kid , he doesn't know what sort of missiles the second artillery corps of PLA possesses ... He's just arguing cluelessly ... :lol:

He also doesn't have a clue how Pakistan's missiles now become largely nuclear capable, those nuclear warheads now become miniaturized with higher yield, while those Indian Agnis are still not nuclear capable, those overweighed firecrackers can't even fit into their Agni missiles. :coffee:

You clearly dont miss any oppertunity to make yourself look stupid here:lol:

Stupid ??? I think you are talking about your self

All your SAMs are cheap copy of Russian technology and still some of your country man claim that they are better from which they copied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom