What's new

Iran now one of the Top Six Missile Powers - According to Iranian Assistant

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant see UK being listed so low. They have access to American tech
you said it yourself............they are dependant on USA for weapons and dependancy doesn't exactly reinforce missile power status:azn:

@poseidon: Babur a copy of Tomhawk? Wait, wasn't it Israel claming that Iran's best missile is a copy of Pakistan's missile?

Yes it was.

LMAO HAHAHA Iran most advanced missile sejill 2 is a copy of pakistani missile yet you have nothing even close to it. also what about their fajr 3 with MIRV? do you have MIRV technology lol
you dont even have TVC technology. you say an Israeli caliming? well he is uzi rubin the Israeli missile expert on Iran missile technology.
according to him Iran sejill 2 is original and Iranian, but to a retard like you it is Pakistani missile.

you rank saudis ahead of Iran you pathetic moron. you know nothing about missiles.

Last edited by a moderator:
But India thinks it is ok because she has already BRAINWASHED the world to accept it as Indian built. Every News article Indian media releases about weapons, they will label it "indigenous". "The world has already accepted all the weapons India imported as "indigenous Indian".

If India was so good at manufacturing why they are the largest importer of arms

I dont believe on iran claims.They are badly over mouthing these days

Where is your evidence to support your claim

you rank saudis ahead of Iran you pathetic moron. you know nothing about missiles.

I have to agree with the last part, RayKalm doesn't know much about missile capabilities, but it's OK, I don't know many other things and I'm here to learn, but her continual surprisingly absurd posts are annoying I think. She needs to improve the quality of her posts.

I have to agree with the last part, RayKalm doesn't know much about missile capabilities, but it's OK, I don't know many other things and I'm here to learn, but her continual surprisingly absurd posts are annoying I think. She needs to improve the quality of her posts.

I like pakistani's but that does not mean I am going to agree with some idiot like that just making comments.

for example he says Iran most advanced missile is pakistani yet pakistan has nothing like it...

Lol so much abt babur....but nobody speaks which company/univerity in pakistan manufactures it.....lolum lol ...any production assembly? Who manufactures the motor and the seeker? And the guiding system?

You have room to talk about manufacturing prowess when you are the largest importer of arms in the world

I think the one who got the most advanced solid fuel technology should be ranked at first. :coffee:

That sounds logical

yeah..keep drinking coffee :)

Didn't some Indian scientist said their tests failed in 1998

you said it yourself............they are dependant on USA for weapons and dependancy doesn't exactly reinforce missile power status:azn:

But that would apply to Israel and many western Nato countries maybe even France?

LMAO HAHAHA Iran most advanced missile sejill 2 is a copy of pakistani missile yet you have nothing even close to it. also what about their fajr 3 with MIRV? do you have MIRV technology lol
you dont even have TVC technology. you say an Israeli caliming? well he is uzi rubin the Israeli missile expert on Iran missile technology.
according to him Iran sejill 2 is original and Iranian, but to a retard like you it is Pakistani missile.

I have now noticed on two different threads your standard you like and or defend Pakistan however you will then go on to slag of either Pakistan or a Pakistani........ Even Arian told you calm down. You could and should tone down your instinct to be arrogant and put Pakistanis down. There are many who have a lot of time for Iran and Iranians in Pakistan. Do not change that. In the case of Pakistan and Iran's abilities as to missile tech you have one overwhelming advantage that is there for all to see and that is funding. Pakistan on the other hand has had to produce these weapons as a necessity.

I like pakistani's ......

Yea sure it looks like it. If someone makes a mistake you can point it out to them without your rhetoric and hateful comments

I have now noticed on two different threads your standard you like and or defend Pakistan however you will then go on to slag of either Pakistan or a Pakistani........ Even Arian told you calm down. You could and should tone down your instinct to be arrogant and put Pakistanis down. There are many who have a lot of time for Iran and Iranians in Pakistan. Do not change that. In the case of Pakistan and Iran's abilities as to missile tech you have one overwhelming advantage that is there for all to see and that is funding. Pakistan on the other hand has had to produce these weapons as a necessity.

First of all, I am not even Iranian so I do not care if they defend you or not.
second you seem to know alot about funding? tell me how much does Iran spend and how much does pakistan spend?

pakistan had to produce them as necessity? you obviously have no Idea what you are talking about, Iran during the Iran-Iraq war started their missile program, and in that time there was shortage of everything, my friend tell me how their parent could not even get their hands on milk. so please don't being necessity into it.

I get it you like Iran vice versa, but that does not mean they should just sit there and agree with everything you say like Iran most advance missile is pakistani and nonsense like that.

I get it you like Iran vice versa, but that does not mean they should just sit there and agree with everything you say like Iran most advance missile is pakistani and nonsense like that.

Your education and decorum or the lack of both prevents meaningful discussion

Your education and decorum or the lack of both prevents meaningful discussion

that is your best reply?
are you raykalm second account?

You are insulting Iranian memebers and I hope we let them see that.
you are saying they did not have the necessity yet they had much bloodier war than you ever did and you say they only have money over you.

Iranians here in the USA are some of the best students, they are always ranked amongs the top in science and maths. according to you all they have over you is money.

If you have nothing to say good, but don't change the subject.

Tell me HOW much does Iran spend and HOW much does pakistan spend.

There is a difference between a smart person and a retard who should be chained in a mental asylum... Why? Because, Babur flies at a height of 50 M. It has a speed of 900 KM, It has accuracy of 2 meter. It has three Guidance systems, DSMAC, TERCOM,INS plus Satellite guidance is optional... Can cheap copy contain all this qualities?

Reports suggest that Iran is developing a large diameter solid propellant rocket :smokin:

Yes you can see it here in the structural laboratory.

n00038504-r-b-011.jpg

n00038504-r-b-009.jpg

This is ICBM size as a uzi rubin pointed out.

There is a difference between a smart person and a retard who should be chained in a mental asylum... Why? Because, Babur flies at a height of 50 M. It has a speed of 900 KM, It has accuracy of 2 meter. It has three Guidance systems, DSMAC, TERCOM,INS plus Satellite guidance is optional... Can cheap copy contain all this qualities?

even if it a good copy which as sure as **** is not, then it is only that. just a COPY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom