What's new

Iran now one of the Top Six Missile Powers - According to Iranian Assistant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posidon mate, you are quickly changing ground mate.... You haven't proved yet, Sijil is better than Our BM's or Babur is a cheap copy?

You people are the saying saying their sejill is a Pakistani missile lol
I showned the barbur and tomohawk are exactly identical in the way they look. now yu prove to Iranians their sejill is a pakistani missile. their sejill is better it has TCV while none of your BM in similar range to that have!

I am sorry Man :frown:

Not at all its no reflection on you guys. Some people are aggressive for no reason. In fact I wish that Pakistan and Iran will help each other. Few other countries are going to help our two countries in defense production lol

We will be very happi if Iran's missiles are superior than Pakistan....after all we are brotherly neighboring countries...so we don't have to show each other down.......we dont have to worry about this kinda discussions...its our happiness to see each other growing and advancing cuz thats our success.......:)

;):tup: Agree

Not at all its no reflection on you guys. Some people are aggressive for no reason. In fact I wish that Pakistan and Iran will help each other. Few other countries are going to help our two countries in defense production lol

wtf? I am not anti-pakistani.
I was just replying to that troll who said sejill 2 was a pakistani missile.
I apologize if i seemed aggressive but I will have to reply to their stupid comment in some way.

We will be very happi if Iran's missiles are superior than Pakistan....after all we are brotherly neighboring countries...so we don't have to show each other down.......we dont have to worry about this kinda discussions...its our happiness to see each other growing and advancing cuz thats our success.......:)

No No, don't get me wrong brother. I didn't say Iranian missiles are superior, read the first post please. I said if we want to rank countries by missile powers, Pakistan would rank higher than Iran because it could set up nuclear warheads on her missiles, but if we exclude nuclear capability, then Iran would rank higher than Pakistan in missile technology. (See the list I proposed in the first page). I had my own reasons when I said that, then Mafiya politely asked me to explain why I think Iranian missile technology is superior, and I did. That's where this discussion started, it's by no means a dick measuring contest or a cat fight or things like that.

You people are the saying saying their sejill is a Pakistani missile lol
I showned the barbur and tomohawk are exactly identical in the way they look. now yu prove to Iranians their sejill is a pakistani missile. their sejill is better it has TCV while none of your BM in similar range to that have!

Sejjil > Diameter : 125cm

Shaheen > Diameter : 100cm

Shaheen II > Diameter : 140cm

:coffee:

]You people are the saying saying their sejill is a Pakistani missile lol
[/B]I showned the barbur and tomohawk are exactly identical in the way they look. now yu prove to Iranians their sejill is a pakistani missile. their sejill is better it has TCV while none of your BM in similar range to that have!

That's a russian Cruise Missile,
3M14E-Club-S-LACM-1S.jpg

Pakistani CM

Babur_aa.jpg

So Pakistani copied american and american copied Russians?

Can someone here please elucidate how these missile powers have been graded? What are the parameters? Is it qualitative or quantitative? A missile power would develop missiles depending on its strategic requirement within its overall military doctrine.

Just listing out the missiles with their ranges is lame. The entire thingamajig should include:

Threat analysis - country specific.
Military strategy > requirement.
Warheads > nuclear, biological, chemical etc.
MIRV capability (More bang for the buck).
Yeild.
Guidance systems > CEPs.
ECM/ECCM
Speed of deployment for both counter force and counter value targets.
Second strike capability.
Efficacy of command/control/communications systems.
Reliability.
Maintainability.
Repairability.
TRIAD.

Now, once all these parameters are factored in, only then can one start to grade the missile powers. Otherwise all this is just poppycock!:no:

Cheers!

what a stupid comment, go look at the two pictures I posted to show the comparisons.
there is clearly a difference between babur and the kh-55. are you stupid or what?

This is no war LOL, we are just talking.
this is a military forum after all.

Can someone here please elucidate how these missile powers have been graded? What are the parameters? Is it qualitative or quantitative? A missile power would develop missiles depending on its strategic requirement within its overall military doctrine.

Just listing out the missiles with their ranges is lame. The entire thingamajig should include:

Threat analysis - country specific.
Military strategy > requirement.
Warheads > nuclear, biological, chemical etc.
MIRV capability (More bang for the buck).
Yeild.
Guidance systems > CEPs.
ECM/ECCM
Speed of deployment for both counter force and counter value targets.
Second strike capability.
Efficacy of command/control/communications systems.
Reliability.
Maintainability.
TRIAD.

Now, once all these parameters are factored in, only then can one start to grade the missile powers. Otherwise all this is just poppycock!:no:

Cheers!
This seems Logical.
Add few more things.
Mutitube.
Air 2 Surface, Air 2 Air, Surface 2 Air and Surface 2 Surface missile.
CM and BM.
And main thing is Produced in own country without the limitation of 300Km(Which is for the country who purchases Missile).

Funny. :rofl: You're comparing a surface-to-surface missile Shurya with a cruise missile Babur. :hitwall: And then you're comparing a missile to Babur which isn't even operational yet.

Bhai aapko kuch pata hai missile ke baare mai ? kyu faltu ke bakwas karr rhe ho ? :lol: is babur a surface to air missile ? :lol:

On Serious Note

Tell me what advantage A subsonic cruise missile like babur gives here ?
when babur is NOT meant to hit moving targets ? please keep "terrain hugging" aside

and Shaurya is already entered in production. Testing done on Saturday, 24th Sept 2011 by randomly picking a missile from the production. :disagree:

Iran is not in the Top 6 Missile Powers:

Lets Rank them

1 - USA
2 - Russia
3 - China
4 - France
5 - England
6 - Israel
7 - North Korea
8 - India
9 - Pakistan
10- Iran

Iran is at best Ranked 10th in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom