What's new

Iran now one of the Top Six Missile Powers - According to Iranian Assistant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's the proof ? ... Very easy to claim anything , isn't it ?

Secondly , there's no difference between Yakhont and Brahmos ... The latter being the name of the version exported to India with few modifications ...

Every country started like that and then ended up being self reliant and dependent ... No , our failures aren't reported , how about that ? :azn: SLV requires massive finances which we do not have , otherwise do you really think a country manufacturing Intermediate range missile cant sent satellites into space ? Sending via Beijing already operational centers is cost effective , who told you that Pakistan doesn't make satellites ? :azn:

Stop being ridiculous by talking motorcycles and such , otherwise poorer than whole Sub Saharan Africa argument is still there for you ... :lol:

search on internet sir..even ur AQ khan said many times...i wont spoon feed you...
second,there si huge diffnrce b/w yakhont n brahmos..i m not saying that there is no russian contribution..
yeah,your failures are not reported coz they dont happen :)...
your missile or nukes are chinese given n u shud thank :)
hahaaaa...slv required less contribution than nukes..;)..

Beijing tested ur first nuke..;)..go n read...
when india have more population than whole africa,and indian poverty is decresing while urs is increasing..

when u run out of arguments.every paksitani have habit of bringing poverty..lol..just smthing for you....watch it after 5:00

Last edited by a moderator:
search on internet sir..even ur AQ khan said many times...i wont spoon feed you...
second,there si huge diffnrce b/w yakhont n brahmos..i m not saying that there is no russian contribution..
yeah,your failures are not reported coz they dont happen
your missile or nukes are chinese given n u shud thank :)
hahaaaa...slv required less contribution than nukes..;)..

Beijing tested ur first nuke..;)..go n read...
when india have more population than whole africa,and indian poverty is decresing while urs is increasing..

when u run out of arguments.every paksitani have habit of bringing poverty..lol..just smthing for you....watch it after 5:00

Search what on Internet ? Why do Indians derail every thread or ask nonsensical questions like " Oh show us the production line otherwise it doesn't exist " ? :azn: What has AQ Khan said ? The origin of Pakistani missiles may be from China but isn't that how every country started ? Even US , Russia and Britain which copied the German V-1 to kick off their missile program ! :azn: After which , every country innovated and created ... The story is no different to Pakistan ... Shaheen-II , Ghauri-II , , Ghaznavi , Nasr , Raad and Babur are testimony to that !

Again how do you know , they do not not happen ? :lol: First decide whether China's gives us nukes or tested our nuke both of which are contradictory statements , clueless Indian !

I think nukes are used as a deterrent and hence are necessary for national security , is the same true for SLV ? Do you know how much does it cost establishing a Satellite Launch Center / Vehicle ? :azn:

Sorry I am not interested in conspiracy theories and propaganda on BR ... I leave it to the Indians to believe the propaganda which they are fed ...

I didn't bring this up ... You mentioned something " about not producing motorcycles " :lol:

Search what on Internet ? Why do Indians derail every thread or ask nonsensical questions like " Oh show us the production otherwise it doesn't exist " ? :azn: What has AQ Khan said ? The origin of Pakistani missiles may be from China but isn't that how every country started ? Even US , Russia and Britain which copied the German V-1 to kick off their missile program ? :azn: After which , every country innovated and created ... The story is no different to Pakistan ...

Again how do you know , they do not not happen ? :lol: First decide whether China's gives us nukes or tested our nuke both of which are contradictory statements , clueless Indian !

I think nukes are used as a deterrent and hence are necessary for national security , is the same true for SLV ?
Do you know how much does it cost establishing a Satellite Launch Center / Vehicle ? :azn:

Sorry I am not interested in conspiracy theories and propaganda on BR ... I leave it to the Indians to believe what they want to believe ...

I didn't bring this up ... You mentioned something " about not producing motorcycles " :lol:

china gave you uranium and tested nuke for you.Dont try to twist it sir.
your missile and nuke tech is chinese given.
second,it shows your security paranoia since you said that nukes are necessary where was slv is not :)..
pakistan spends billions on nukes every year.i think it will be 2.5 billion around and its half is the budget of isro.
so dont run away,even iran have their own slv and they have more security threats than you...:lol: and have been under sanctions since 80's
so dont make excuses...
i was talking about ur repo...that u cant make a motor cycle even :)..you just talk big n big..

i forgot to say that why AQ case was raised? why mushy took U.S help and compromised on silencing the world over AQ?

:lol:

@R-DB

So what if we got Uranium? Australia gives India Uranium also?

Lol, your missile and nuke tech is Russian given.

You can search which Pakistani companies make motorcycles, we are not here to spoon feed you. Can India make a indigenous missile/plane without it falling after 5 minutes is the real question.

china gave you uranium and tested nuke for you.Dont try to twist it sir.
your missile and nuke tech is chinese given.
second,it shows your security paranoia since you said that nukes are necessary where was slv is not :)..
pakistan spends billions on nukes every year.i think it will be 2.5 billion around and its half is the budget of isro.
so dont run away,even iran have their own slv and they have more security threats than you...:lol: and have been under sanctions since 80's ... so dont make excuses...i was talking about ur repo...that u cant make a motor cycle even :)..you just talk big n big..

First decide whether China gave us Uranium or Nukes or tested our nuke :rofl: You are now arguing just for the sake of it without even an idea of what you are posting :lol:

Yeah , I said the origin was China but later we innovated and now creating new generations of missiles ... I am not aware of any comparable technology like Babur and Raad existing in Chinese inventory ...

Not paranoia , it is a logical consequence of Roman saying " Let those who desire peace , prepare for war " ... Yes , Pakistan does since they are vital for our security , SLV aren't and it is at the moment cost effective to launch them from China ... Why are you concerned ? :azn:

Security threats and finances are two different things ... Iran has massive Oil deposits and robust economy unlike us ...
They can afford it so are doing it ...

Yes , and I was talking about your's " poorer than whole Sub Saharan Africa and spending billions of defense " if you want things to go dirty :lol:

i forgot to say that why AQ case was raised? why mushy took U.S help and compromised on silencing the world over AQ?

:lol:

I thought AQ Khan was supplying the technology to North Korea and Libya and not the other way around :azn: You just debunked your own argument :lol:

@R-DB

So what if we got Uranium? Australia gives India Uranium also?

Lol, your missile and nuke tech is Russian given.

You can search which Pakistani companies make motorcycles, we are not here to spoon feed you. Can India make a indigenous missile/plane without it falling after 5 minutes is the real question.

we never got uranium from OZ.we are in talks...so dont generalize more
if we were using the russian missiles then we would have missiles ranging 10000km decades back :)
yeah,show me where tejas is failed...not a single crash...but again our aerospace industry is not capable like we have our naval wing but now they are getting fruits :)...it takes decade to build a industry..

we have lot of failures and its available..

i dint get ur 5 minutes :rofl:

This innocent thread is ruined by trolls. R-DB why are you trolling and ruining this Iranian thread?
Questions to questions for Fun and for sake of trolls in Iranian thread? Any positive thing to contribute in this thread?

First decide whether China gave us Uranium or Nukes or tested our nuke :rofl: You are now arguing just for the sake of it without even an idea of what you are posting

Security threats and finances are two different things ... Iran has massive Oil deposits and robust economy unlike us ...
They can afford it so are doing it ...

---------------------

i think my above video link dint work for you see it again ;)
chinese tested ur nukes

"China, a staunch ally of Pakistan's, provided blueprints for the bomb, as well as highly enriched uranium, tritium, scientists and key components for a nuclear weapons production complex, among other crucial tools. 'Without China's help, Pakistan's bomb would not exist' said Gary Milhollin, a leading expert on the spread of nuclear weapons."

Jamyang Norbu: Who Created Pakistan's Nuclear Arsenal?
:rofl: well well well well...;)

not cost affective..u cant do that even...

i say again,the way iran managed it since 30 yrs..when west was against them..still against them ..i salute them..
west is just turned against you now..so keep laughing on ur ignorance and ur incapability..:rofl:

yeah...i dont deny the poverty..see my above video ..:P
and indian poverty is decresed and it wil lbe around 20% at 2015 ..where as ur poverty reached to almost 50%
and we have more population then entire africa :P
now laugh

i think bringing poverty is last resort for every paksitani in arguments with indians :rofl:

This innocent thread is ruined by trolls. R-DB why are you trolling and ruining this Iranian thread?
Questions to questions for Fun and for sake of trolls in Iranian thread? Any positive thing to contribute in this thread?

thread was ruined earlier before my contribution :D

Lol our poverty is 22% right now.

indian poverty is around 50%

I thought AQ Khan was supplying the technology to North Korea and Libya and not the other way around :azn: You just debunked your own argument :lol:

u have pea sized brain..who dont understand even post :P

bye son..dont have more time to read ur smileys

I think the one who got the most advanced solid fuel technology should be ranked at first. :coffee:

On topic " I seriously think Iran has a long way to go to become one to the top six missile powers " ... Their achievements have been impressive considering the sanctions that have been place since '80s ... Iran has a vast inventory of short and medium range missiles and SLV program is progressing rapidly but the nation still has to show potential in Cruise missiles technology where they lack at the moment ... Just my 2 cents !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom