What's new

Iran News & Discussions

BATMAN

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
there wasn't any thread available to discuss news from within the closed state.
I start here, Iranians are welcome to post inside news here.

there wasn't any thread available to discuss news from within the closed state.
I start here, Iranians are welcome to post inside news here.

Well,if it is quite alright for the west and its allies to engage in acts of "extraordinary rendition",then how on earth could it be wrong for iran to do this same thing?.......thats assuming of course that one takes claims like this even remotely seriously,after all,if iran really wanted someone like this gone,there would be absolutely no need to engage in this sort of risky over-complex plan just for whatever dubious propaganda benefits might possibly be attained by covertly bringing them all the way back to iran for a trial in person.
Anyway,thanks for starting the thread,tho I do think a better title for it,considering the nature of your first post in this thread,should`ve been:
"Dubious western propaganda "news" directed against iran thread" :sarcastic: :enjoy:

Last edited:
Well,if it is quite alright for the west and its allies to engage in acts of "extraordinary rendition",then how on earth could it be wrong for iran to do this same thing?.......thats assuming of course that one takes claims like this even remotely seriously,after all,if iran really wanted someone like this gone,there would be absolutely no need to engage in this sort of risky over-complex plan just for whatever dubious propaganda benefits might possibly be attained by covertly bringing them all the way back to iran for a trial in person.
Anyway,thanks for starting the thread,tho I do think a better title for it,considering the nature of your first post in this thread,should`ve been:
"Dubious western propaganda "news" directed against iran thread" :sarcastic: :enjoy:

Personal attacks reflect you are upset and i would not have replied you, if you had not resorted to personal attack.

Truth is Iran regime would have fallen long ago, if there was no support form puppies in Pakistan.

Enjoy more fake news:

Note to Iranian members:

This fellow is a troll and I suggest no one to engage him or make a post in this thread.

Note to Khumenists: take the advise ^

Last edited:
Personal attacks reflect you are upset and i would not have replied you, if you had not resorted to personal attack.

Truth is Iran regime would have fallen long ago, if there was no support form puppies in Pakistan.

Enjoy more fake news:

Note to Khumenists: take the advise ^

OK I will bite, how are Pakistanis propping up the IR?

Last edited:
Is their no COVID in yemen?

Hypocrites are silent.

Last edited:

You will know, once Taftan border is closed for good and border is fenced.
Ahh...you do realise that iran fenced off its side of the border back in the 90s,whereas pakistan only began to do the same thing within the last couple of years,right? :tsk:

PS
If you go around posting cr@p like this under the title of "iran news & discussions",you really shouldnt be too surprised if both yourself and your posted content are treated with scorn and derision.

For all those who responded to this member who started topic,you do understand that you(now I also)are responding to someone named itself BATMAN...
He is a half wit Iran hating man child. He has taken to insulting me in my profile :omghaha:

Those "puppies in Pakistan" are impotent and in a state of loss since 1979. Every several years they feel bold, only to be tight slapped down and put in their place. Few tokens here and there will do nothing in Pakistan. They are a minority here, and they know it. Just watch closely when they do get bold from time to time, it ends in going quiet real quick. Recent tight slapping by establishment is before your eyes this year in regards to Saudi. Rest of sweet talk between the nations is just low-value eyewash. "Puppies" can't even save themselves, what they will do for their gods next door?
Dubious western propaganda

Yes dear, everything about Iran is western propaganda? I think your grandfather Khomeini was installed from heaven by angel gabriel himself. Or maybe you should find out where your grandfather Khomeini came from and who put him in Tehran

For all those who responded to this member who started topic,you do understand that you(now I also)are responding to someone named itself BATMAN...

Is there a problem for Pakistan to aware them selves of humanitarian issues in neighbor states?
IMO, more alarming is that no one is interested about a news from a closed state!
He is a half wit Iran hating man child. He has taken to insulting me in my profile :omghaha:

You are the masters here, on neutral forums you don't exist. Carryon with trolling.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom